Coffee

To Love Once Again

Two weeks had gone by.  You and Donghae wuold test but not much.  It would always be a simple Hey! How are you? and that's about it.  This was the only way to keep in contace and everytime you two would make plans to see each other something would come up on your or Donghae's schedule.

This morning you were running late so you left your apartment without your phone.  Once you got to the studio there was a note to instructors and students that read

Re:  Students and Instructors

For today the studio will be closed due to maintenence.

Classes should resume tomorrow, if not you will be notified.

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Management

Well what am I supposed to do now you thought.  You decided to go window shopping but first you needed coffee.  You walked down the street ad you saw a coffee shop that looked promising.  I found one!  You ordered yourself a caramel mocha and when you went to pay being the clumsy person you are dropped your wallet.  As you were going to pick it up someone already had it off the ground.  You went to thank the person and when you looked up...

"Donghae?"

"Minjun!"  Since she didn't reply to my text this morning is she avoiding me?

You  just stood there frozen, you don't know why you got so nervous.  I mean it was just Donghae.

"Minjun.  Minjun!  Hello!  You there?"'

"...wait what?"

"Hahaha you just spaced out on me."  Donghae said while thinking you looked cute.

"Oh, I'm sorry I don't know why I did that.  Maybe I'm just a little shocked to see you here."

"So I texted you earlier to see if you were doing anything today and I never got a reply."

You started thinking my phone hasn't gone off...

"Hold on a sec."  you said as you searched your pockets and purse for your phone.  Donghae had just been watching you wondering what you were looking for.  After you seatched every pocket of your jacket, pants, and purse you realized you forgot it at home.  You face palmed yourself.  Donghae was a little taken aback by what you did.

"Why did you do that Minjun?"

Wait did I just do that for real?!

"Omo!  I wasn't supposed to really do that!"  While you kept apologizing to Donghae about what he had just witnessed he thought to himself,

She makes me laugh.  Atleast she's not acting fake like most girls.

You started to blush as you saw Donghae was still looking at you for a couple minutes without saying anything.  He noticed your red cheeks and snapped out of his trance.

"Sorry about that.  But can I ask you what you were looking for?"

"Oh my phone!  After you said you had texted me I realized my phone hadn't gone off which is really weird.  Turns out I left it at home since I was in a rush to get to work this morning."

"Why aren't you at work then?'  I feel like I'm interrogating her.

"Management closed it today for maintenance and it might be closed tomorrow also, so I decided to go window shopping but wanted to get some coffee first."

"So you weren't ignoring me."

"No!  Why would I do that?  Even though we don't talk much I like talking to you."  Did I just say that outloue!

This time it was Donghae's turn to blush he was so happy you said that.  You on the other had was freaking out on the inside. 

He probably thinks I'm a freak!  Wait why am I freaking out!  I told myself not to get this feeling again.  You looked at Donghae....Maybe it'll be different with him.

Neither of you had noticed that you were walking outside passing stores and food stands.

"Omo!  When did we get here?" you asked.

"Umm..I'm not sure."

"Oh well.  So Donghae what did the text you sent me earlier say?"

"Well we're doing what I wanted to do if you would have answered.  It was just asking if you were free today and wanted to hang out and maybe get some dinner."

"Oh  I gotcha now well why don't we just enjoy the rest of the day."

"Alright!"

You both spent the rest of the day talking and window shopping.  You and Donghae talked about so many different things from favorite foods to talking about family.  Eventually it was time for dinner.  Donghae invited you to eat.  Since you told him you liked simple restaurants he took you to a noodle shop.  You both stepped inside and found a table that was a little seperate from all the rest.  Once you both ordered and started eating you bot got curious on each other's past relationships.  You just hoped he wouldn't ask about yours, but if he did you would gladly answer him.

"So Donghae you seem like the type of guy that's a playboy."

Donghae coughed since you caught him off guard and he didn't think you would be so blunt.  He also never thought you saw him that way.

"Are you not that type?  You know just guessing by your reaction right now."

He smiled and said "No I am not a playboy I respect women and they should be treated right.  Besices I've only had about 3 girlfriends, but they always end up breaking up with me."

"I'm sorry I got the wrong impression Donghae."  So he is different.

"Minjun you don't have to be sorry it's not the first time I've heard someone say that about me.  What about you Minjun?  Have you had any boyfriends?"  He noticed thatyou got tense so he added "If you don't..." you interrupted

"No it's fine, I just don't usually talk about it.  It's different with you though.  I feel like I can tell you anything."  Donghae smiled as you finished what you said.

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"Well to be honest Donghae I've had 3 boyfriends.  They all ended the same.  All 3 broke my heart."  How could they have broken your heart?  He knew it was weird to feel this way about you after only a few weeks.

 

 

I hope you guys aren't mad that I didn't update yesterday its just I was so tired from work.

Anyways to make it up to you guys I'm going to post this chapter...

.......................

and maybe another one haha.

I hope you guys are enjoying this let me know if I'm doing alright.

Also thank you to --purpleberry for subscribing!

Until the next chapter

-CG