Watching

To Love Once Again

Of course the two of you would go out on a date as if nothing had happened that's what normal couples do right.  Ever since that day I haven't been able to keep a steady relationship. 

I don't understand why my life has to be like this while you two enjoy it to the fullest.  If I have to suffer so do you.  It's just not fair.  I know the both of you even though only one will remember me once you find out what my plan is.  The other will barely remember me or say that my name is familiar but that is about it.

Yeah that's right you two enjoy your date.  Enjoy them while you can....

Can you feel me watching....

You turned and looked in my direction...

What can you not find me....

Haha you won't even say anything to that precious person of yours.

Enjoy this while you can....

Why was it me who had to suffer!  Why couldn't they or someone else get this.  It feels like a disease!  I can't keep a steady relationship everyone leaves me behind.  Nothing is going right for me.

It was all after that one day...

Why did I have to mess up....

I didn't mean to.....

I promise.....

Even though I regret all of that I will still make your relationship miserable if it's the last thing I do.......

 

 

 

Ok so I got on to update and my chapter where Yunji is back is gone.

As in it doesn't exist anymore like I explained in the last chapter.

I also lost comments and subscribers and I hope you  can find my story because

I was really happy when I saw that there were new subscribers.

If you guys want I can rewrite the chapter where Yunji comes back.

That will be per my readers requests though.

Thanks to IAmSmi and lovely21 for subscribing!

-CG