Flashback 2/3

To Love Once Again

"Alright this one may be a little harder for me to explain."

"Minjun if you don't want to you don't have to tell me."

"It's ok Donghae I...I want you to know ok" he nodded and smiled.

"My second boyfriend I met in the two year break I took inbetween high school and college.  His name was William Levy, he was so sweet at first but then it all changed after about six months...

Flashback

"Honey it's been a couple of months since Jaehyo why don't you go out and have some fun."

"Mom I'm over that.  Honestly I was thinking about going out but I don't want to go to a club or anything.  How about this I'm going to go out for a little walk ok.  I will be back for dinner."

"Ok honey.  Be careful."

You were walking and spacing out when you accidently bumped into someone with a broad chest.  Before you could fall back you felt arms around your waist.  You looked up to see who had caught you.  It was a man with a very wide chest and hazel eyes short hait.  He is so gorgeous!  You finally snapped out of your trance and apologized while bowing.  He did the same but you noticed he had an accent.  So you being you just blurted out

"Where are you from?  I noticed you had an accent.  Why did I just say that!  I always do something like this!

To your surprise he just smiled and invited you to dinner.  At first you were freaking out because you had just met the guy and you didn't even know his name but you had a good feeling about him.

Once you two had gotten to the restaurant and ordered you and your new friend's food you two started talking.

"Okay I'll start with my name.  I'm William Levy and to answer your question from earlier I'm originally from Cuba."

"Cuba!  That's a long ways away from here.  What brings you here?"

"Well I went to Miami, Florida when I was 15 and once I turned 18 I went into modeling and after a couple of years I signed a contract and it brought me here."

"Oh okay so work brought you here."

"Yep.  Oh here comes the food."

Afterwards you and William started to go out more and more eventually he asked you to be his girlfriend and you accepted.  Little did you know in six months time you would see a whole new side of William Levy.

6 months later

"You can't do anything right can you!  You piece of trash!"

"Please!  Please William stop!  Stop please!"

You pleaded and pleaded but he would not stop hitting you with his belt.  You knew you shouldn't have made him traditional Korean food, since he had never really tried it.

"Go and make me something that is good!  I don't want to eat that crap!"

Once he was done he left to the living room and left you laying in the middle of the hallway.  How come you do this to me William?  After six months why did you change?  You got up and went to the kitchen and made him steak.  Once you served him you let him know dinner was ready.  As he got up he pushed you out of the way making you fall, he continued without turning back to help you. 

He was done eating so as usual you cleaned up after him.  Once you were done you went to watch some TV since William was in the shower.  You hadn't noticed when he came out but that didn't take long becaus eyou could hear him stmping towards you.  You knew what was coming next it happens all the time.

He was right behind you.  You could hear him breathing he was so close that's when it happened he grabbed you by the hair and pulled you off the couch.

"Why are you so lazy!" he yelled as he was slapping and punching you like a punching bag.

You didn't know what he was talking about you had cleaned his whole apartment and washed his laundry.  You started crying because you didn't know what to do.  you regretted moving in with him.  You wished you had never met him.

To think he had changed so much just after six months.  You had been togethor with him now for over a year.  Nobody knew what you were going through since he wouldn't let you leave.  You were stuck.

A couple of days have gone by and tonight William came home drunk which didn't surprise you at all since he did this every week.  As soon as he saw you he grabbed you and threw you down he took off his belt and started hitting you repeatedly.  Once he was done with the belt he started kicking you everywhere, eventually you out.

You woke up and you had a huge headache the last thing you remembered was he was hitting you.  You left tht thought behind checking to see ifyou were fully dressed.  You would let him do anything to you but you were determined not to let him have your ity.  Ok he didn't do anything.  I've had enough of this.  I'm done with him, I still have a chance.  You thought as yo ulooked at the clock it was three in the morning.  You didn't think to pack anything, you just took your purse, phone, a jacket and your shoes.  You headed through the door not looking back.

You were running.  As long as I don't stop he won't catch up to me.  You didn't know how long you had been running but you stopped to take a break when you collapsed and out.

You woke up in an unfamiliar room you started to panic thinking William had found you just then the doorknob started to turn you started to head to the corner of the room but instead someone else came in.  He looked towards the bed and you could see shock in his face, he looked around the room until he spotted you.

He saw how you were shaking at the sight of him so he slowly approached you.

"Hello, I'm Kim Hyung Jun.  I'm not trying to hurt you.  I'm just a little concerned since I found you out cold across the street and I noticed you had cuts and bruises so I brought you to my apartment to treat you."

You were reluctant at first but you saw true sincerity in his eyes with that you decided to speak.

"I'm Minjun.  Lee Minjun.  Thank you."

"I'm not trying to be all up in your business but who did this to you?"

You shuddered at the thought of William it was already four in the afternoon he would've noticed that you were gone.

"........Ummmm....I actually need to get away from that person" you said as you broke down sobbing.

"Was it your boyfriend tat did this to you?"

You just nodded since you were crying so hard.  Hyung Jun was shocked, he knew some girls were in abusive relationships but he never saw a girl who had actually gotten beaten.

"It's ok Minjun.  If you want I can help you.

"Really?" you said with hope in your voice he nodded.

After that day you left everything at William's apartment and you had decided to start over with the help of Hyung Jun.  You two were now very close friends.

You often had nightmares at first about William finding ou and beating you again but Hyung Jun would be there to wake you up and reassure you that it was all just a dream.

A couple months had gone by and you and Hyung Jun decided to attend the same university you going for dance and him for acting.  There was about two weeks before itstarted and you were in town getting last minute essentials that you would need.  With the thought  of never seeing William again you were calm and weren't worried about seeing him.  Just as you were almost at the apartment you and Hyung Jun shared you bumped into someone you looked up to apologize when you see those hazel eyes you were so afraid of and thought you would never see again.  You didn't bother to apologize.  You just had to cross your fingers that he wouldn't do anything to you since you left him without a word but then...

"Minjun!" he said as he grabbed your wrist, you turned around and glared at him.

"What do you want William!  And let me go!"

"Look..."

"No!  This is it I'm going to blow up.  You look all I ever did was cater to your needs and you would beat me until I was unconscious."

"I know.  Minjun I know what I did was wrong..."

"Then why did you do it?  Huh?"

"I don't know.  I was scared."

"Scared of what William.  What did I ever do that made you scared?"

"It wasn't yu.  It was me, I thought you were too good for me and that you wouldn't like me for my true self."

"Oh really and who was that!  The one I fell in love with.  Who was sweet and caring or the one that I despise and would beat me everyday?"

"Minjun.....I'm sorry I'm truly sorry."

"Well you should've thought about that a long time ago."

"I know I can't believe what I did I know ou might not forgive me but I just want to let you know I'm leaving and I won't be bothering you anymore and you won't have to worry about running into me again.  Goodbye Minjun."

".....I will forgive you because I was brought up not to hold grudges.  Just promise that you won't do to your furute girlfriends or wife what you did to me.  No woman deserves that."

"I promise.  Again goodbye Minjun."

"Goodbye William.  Good luck on your career and future relationships."

With that you parted ways.  Once you got home you saw Hyung Jun pacing back and forth.

"Minjun!  I thought you were missing!  What took you so long you said you would be home before me and it's been two hours!"

"Will you calm down.  You didn't call the police did you?"

"......."

"Hyung Jun!"

"........"

"Answer me!"

"....Ok Ok!  I did."

"Why am I not surprised." you said as you were taking offyour shoes and figuring out what to make for dinner.

"Well I'm sorry I thought William had found you and..."

"I did bump into him."

"What!  Are you ok?  Did he do anything to you?  Why didn't...."

"Calm down!  He didn't do anything he apologized and said goodbye and that's it."

"What!"  Then why did it take you so long to get back!"

"I stopped at a couple more shops.  Geez you worry too much."

End of flashback

You and Donghae had made it to your front door.

"And that was my second break up."

"If you wouldn't have told me this I would have never imagined thatyou had been in a relationship like that Minjun.  I'm glad you're ok after all of that."

"Yeah me too.  but I would have had it happen to me rather than another girl."

It was still early and for some reason you wanted to tell Donghae about your third relationship but you needed to know if he was up for it or if you had scared him.

"Do you want to come in for some tea Donghae it's still early and Yunji is out of town visiting her parents this week.  So I've been a little lonely."

"Sure why not.  So how did your third relationship end if you don't mind telling me."

"So I didn't scare you off?  You wanna hear the last one?"

"Nope and I said if you didn't mind.  If you don't want to that's fine."

"No, no it's ok.  I'll tell you.  This one isn't as bad as the last one though."

"I still can't believe you went through that.  No woman deserves that."

"Ok here I go.  This ne was a close friend of mine.  I fell for him in collefe.  Remember Hyung Jun?  The one that helped me after William well he's my third boyfriend."

"Keep going." Donghae said with eagerness in his eyes you just laughed and continued.

 

Hey there!

You know I'm starting to miss the Donghae and Minjun moments.

Are you guys?

They'll have more trust me but I still have one more break up to go through.

Thank you to Lillylemon and AoiNamida for subscribing.

Ok now I'm a little scared no one has commented for a while.  Am I still doing ok?

And I'm also scared because someone I know subscribed to my story.

I hope she doesn't think I'm a bad writer!

Anyways I'll update later today or tonight since it's 2 in the morning right now haha.

Thank you guys for reading

-CG