First Official Day

To Love Once Again

It was already the day after Donghae had asked you to be his girlfriend.  You woke up to your doorbell going off like crazy.  You tried to ignore it since it was the weekend you decided that if what they needed was really important they would come back later.  But it didn't stop.

Aish!  Why don't they let me sleep!

When you got out of bed you didn't try fixing your hair or anything you just wanted the person to stp ringing the doorbell.  When you opened it you didn't notice who it was until.

"Aren't you going to close the door?  I'm already inside."

Wait!  I know that voice!  Minjun look up!

It was Donghae.  you couldn't believe you let him see you with your hair all messy in your pajamas and you hadn't even brushed your teeth or showered!  Without saying anything you ran back into your room and locked the door.

I cannot believe I let him see me like this!

You hurridly took a shower and got ready meanwhile Donghae kind of knew what you were doing so he decided to make you breakfast.  You got out of the shower and you brushed your hair and teeth and once you decided you looked decent enough you decided to go see Donghae.  You opened the door to your room and it was like a cloud of delicious smelling food hit you right in the face.  You got to the kitchen and saw Donghae making breakfast you went up to him and back hugged him he was startled at first but then relaxed.

"Good morning!"

"Morning.  I didn't think you would get here this early."

"I told you I would get here early i thought you would be ready by now but I guess you weren't."

"I just wish you wouldn't have seen me like that."

"Oh well.  Besides I don't care I thought you looked beautiful."

"You're so greasy!  Oh well I love it!  Still I didn't want you to see me that way yet."

"Oh so I was going to see you that way sooner or later.  Looks like sooner won that one.  Come on let's eat before it gets cold."

"Ok oppa."  Donghae blushed at the word oppa you saw but you didn't let him know that you did.  He would probably deny it.

After yo both finished eating breakfast you offered to do the dishes yourself since he had cooked breakfast but he whined like a 5 year old until you decided that you would both wash the dishes.

Oh Donghae you really act like a child sometimes.  It doesn't matter though it makes you be you.

You both finished washing the dishes after an hour it took a little longer because Donghae had decided to have a bubble fight.  You both sat on the couch and watched TV as he had his arm around you and you were leaning on his chest. 

"Hey do you want to go out Minjun?"

"Where would we go oppa?"

"Let's see how about we go to the park."

"Which park?  What would we do once we got there?'

"You ask too many questions.  I'll answer them anyways I'm not sure on the name of the park I just know where it's at and that it has a big fountain and lots of trees.  So we'll figure out what we will do once we get there, but one thing is for sure we are going to have a picnic so we better start making our sandwhiches so we can get over there early."

You and Donghae got the food ready then he told you to get some blankets just in case.  Once you both had everything in the car you headed off.

You two had only been in the car for about 20 minutes and you were already anxious.

"Are we almost there oppa?"

"Will you calm down we haven't even been on the road that long."  You pouted and it made him smile.  He then saw you look at your phone.

"It has already been 20 minutes!  What do you mean we haven't been on the road that long it has been like an eternity!"

Donghae just laughed and shook his head at you before assuring you that you were almost there. 

"Finally!'

"Ok yeobo" you couldn't help but blush as he called you yeobo. "We just have to get everything out of the car.  I'll let you get the blankets while i get the basket of food."  you simply nodded you followed him to a soit that looked gorgeous and there was hardly anyone there so you two wouldn't have to worry about having many distractions.

"You know Donghae it still feels kind of weird."

"What does?"

"Being yours."

"Being mine?  How is that weird?'

"Well....ummm....not weird how should I put this.  Ok I got it we hI still can't believe I'm your girlfriend I mean it has only been one day but usually it sinks in on the first day right.  Well It just sunk in for me."

"That's a good thing right?"  You laughed.

"Of course it is it just took me a little longer to digest it all.  I was and am still in shock that you broke down all my walls."

"Well you know what.  I'm glad i did because right now I cannot imagine myself with anyone else besides you."

You and Donghae both blushed at the end of what he said.  You both just couldnt't help it.  You both were done eating and you just wanted to lay there and relax.  Donghae laid down on the blanket and motioned for you to come over.  You put your head on his chest and you wrapped an arm around hhis waist as he wrapped his arm around you.  You could hear his heartbeat against his chest.

"You're heart is going so fast."

"It's only like this when i'm with you."

You smiled at his response and you both drifted off to sleep.  you had both slept for about 20 minutes but it felt as if you had been asleep longer.

"Hey now that your up do you want to go see the fountain?"  You smiled and nodded happily at Donghae he knew you would get excited over that.  Once you loaded up the blankets and basket in the car you walked off to where the fountain was. 

"You know at night they have lights that go with the water."

"Really!  Will we be able to see that oppa?"

"If you want we can stay and watch it."

"Ok let's walk around while the sun finishes setting."

"Ok, let's go."

You both walked around for a good 2 hours and you finally made it back to the fountain.  You couldn't believe how gorgeous it looked the lights were blue, red, green and purple.  A little while later a song started playing and it was as if the water started to dance along with the music because with certain beats the water would shoot higher or change colors.  After watching the show for a good half hour you and Donghae decided that it would be a good time to head home. 

You wer halfway home when you started to think that you did not want this day to end.  You were wishing that this was not just a dream that you would wake up from and have to face harsh reality.  As you turned to take a glance at Donghae all that went away.  As you were looking at him he looked at you and took your hand.  He didn't let go until he had gotten to your apartment, he walked you up made sure you were inside the house you invited him in for a little bit.

Once you two were done talking about everything and anything he had to go.  You didn't want him to go and he didn't want to go yet but you both knew he had to.  You wanted him to stay and cuddle with you till you were both asleep.  But you knew he wouldn't do anything unless you asked him to. 

You walked him to the door before he left he gave you a hug and a kiss on the lips before he said he would see you later or maybe tomorrow, depending on how long he could stay away from you.  Once you lost sight of him walking away from your door you sighed and closed the door but as soon as you went to sit on the couch to watch some tv your doorbell rang.

Who could it be at this time?

You got up and checked to see who it was and it was Donghae.

"Did you forget something oppa?"

"Yes I did."

"Well come....." he didn't let you finish he kissed you passionately before letting go and saying

"That's what I forgot!" as he ran off before you could say anything.

You blushed and just closed the door.  You couldn't believe you were with Donghae.  You were glad he came into your life.  All because of that one night at El Fuego. 

That night you both went to sleep thinking about one another.

 

 

See I told you I wouldn't take as long to update! wink

Ok so I'm just going to ....what should i call it?  I guess vent.

That works ok my ultimate bias is Donghae I love him!

Ok but there's some others that have climbed up my list!  I don't know how much longer I can handle this!

Ok enough about that because i could go on for a while haha.

Thank you Marauder123 for subscribing!  I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

-CG

 

Comment replies

AoiNamida:  It will just take some time for things to start flowing.  well that's what I think.

You'll get some ideas, but since you have school and everything it's a little bit harder

for you to sit down and get sme ideas flowing.