I can't mess this up....

To Love Once Again

"Why did Donghae tell me to do this!  I know Minjun is my best friend but I mean come on!  He should be doing this not me!"  Yunji was yelling at nobody in particular.  She had felt so lonely when you had first left but she was glad that you were finally happy with Donghae.  Besides ever since you and Donghae had moved in togethor her and Eunhyuk had been going out and eventually became a couple.

"Ok music..check!  Snacks....check!  Drinks...check!  Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something!  Gahh!  Donghae you're gonna get it!"

"I'm gonna get what Yunji?" Donghae said while chuckling.

"Were you listening to me this entire time?"

"Haha no don't worry I only heard you saying check to a couple of things on the list.  And no you are not forgetting anything that's all I needed from you I'll do the rest.  Oh wait!  I lied I need help with getting Minjun here."

"I can help you with that."

"Are you sure I'm not asking for too much because I just walked in on you freaking out you know." Donghae said with a smile.

"Be quiet!  I thought I had so much more to do and it turns out I didn't so now I think I can calm down for a little bit."

"Ok but how are we going to get Minjun to get here dressed for the occasion and everything."

"Donghae, leave it all to me.  Trust me I know exactly how to get her here without her freaking out or asking questions.  You will just have to help me a little bit."

"Ok what do I have to do then?"

"Well the night before I want you to make sure everything is ready ok then the morning of the party I want you to tell her that you and her are going to go out for dinner and to wear something elegant and beautiful and if she needs to she has to go shopping and just tell her to call me and I'll go with her to make sure that she gets something appropriate alright.  Then after you leave you will finish getting all of the last minute touches for the party and you leav the rest of her day to me."

"Ok I guess that'll have to work.  Hopefully she doesn't question me."

"If you keep her distracted and tell her that the dinner place is a surprise she won't.  Trust me."

"Ok I guess that's what is going to happen.  I better start getting these invitations done.  I just need to get the addresses now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night before

"I should probably head back to the apartment before Yunji freaks out.  I'll just call her so she knows I'm on my way."

"Hey babe!"

"Oppa!  Are you almost home?" asked Minjun.

"I was just calling to tell you that I was on my way home."

"Oh ok I see."

"I'm so hungry!"

"Haha I can hear your stomach over the phone!  Hahahaha" You busted up laughing.

"Yah!  Lee Minjun!  Are you making fun of me now!"

"Hahahahahahaha Nooooo I would never do such a thing!"

"Don't lie to me!  I know you too well!"

"Are you sure oppa?"

"Minjun you just wait till I get home you're gonna get it."  With that Donghae hung up and he had decided he would attack as soon as he walked through your apartment door.

Ahhh!  What is he going to do?  Omo!  I know what he's going to do he's going to walk through the door find me and tickle me!  That's what he did the last time.  He tickled me so much that I almost wet myself!  No I can't let him do this I can't!  Minjun thought to herself.

While Minjun was on the phone with Donghae she was just finishing up dinner.  After Donghae threatened her she decided to have everything on the table and hide so he wouldn't find her.

A couple minutes went by and Minjun was still trying to find a place to hide.  Minjun was standing in the middle of the living room when she heard a key slide into the lock.  Uh-oh...Ahhhhhhh!!!  I need to hide!  Where!  Where!  Where!

You stood there frozen as you saw the door open.  There he was staring straight at you.

"Oh boy."  Donghae smirked when he heard you say that.

"Oh Minjun."  He said in a mocking tone.

"D...Do...Donghae......I didn't laugh at you I swear!"  You were starting to panic.

"Oh yes you did I can see it in your eyes babe.  So are you ready?"

"R...r.rready for what oppa?"  You tried to sound as if you didn't know what was coming.

"Oh you know what."

"Oppa!  No!  Don't you dare!

"Don't I dare do what babe?"

"I'm not going to do anything to you."

"Yes you are!  You have that look in your eyes."

"What look?"  and with that Donghae ran towards you.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!  NOOOOOOO!!!  Donghae!  You yelled as you were running away from him.

"Come on Minjun!  I'm going to get you eventually!"

"Oh no you won't!"

"You know you said that last time and It still turned out the way I wanted it to..."

You and Donghae were running around your apartment like little kids until finally he had you trapped in a corner of your shared bedroom. 

"....D...Donghae.....p....please....not again."

"Not againw what babe?"  And with that he lunged for you and was now straddling you trying to get your hands.  When he succeeded he started tickling your sides.

"Hahahaha D....hahahahaha Donghae! Hahahaha stop! Hahahaha.....s....stop.  Hahahahaha."

It was exactly what happened the last time.  Donghae had you in tears and you swore that you were about to wet yourself.  You couldn't blieve this was happening again.

Finally he stopped as he was satisfied with what he had done.  Minjun on the other had was tired.  After Donghae had gotten off of you you had just layed there trying to catch your breath. 

Donghae thought that when he got up you had gotten up right after him and as he got to the table he noticed that you weren't right behind him.

"Minjun?"  He went back to the room and saw that you were sprawled out on the floor.  The sight made him laugh.

"Hahahaha babe!  You look funny hahahaha!

"Shut up Donghae!  You just wait.  One of these days I will get you back!"

"Let's see when that'll happen."  He mehronged you.

"You just wait and see Donghae...  Let's go eat.  Watch it be all cold now."

"Oh well we can warm it up come on I'm starving."

 

 

 

You guys I feel so bad!  It has almost been an entire month since my last update!  I'm such a bad author!

I keep coming up with these ideas but I want to finish everything I hav right now before I do that. 

Once my siblins go back to school next week I will be able to update more often since they won't be on the laptop past 9.

Again I'm sorry for not updating as fast as I could.  

-Cynthia 2012-8-12

PS  sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes.