Reveal myself or wait......

To Love Once Again

Are you ready Minjun?......

You're going to find out who I am soon.  I see that you're always looking around when you go on dates with Donghae....

Hahaha just and see what'll happen next....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was just a normal Saturday when you woke up.  Donghae had texted you saying that he would be picking you up at 11 to go out since he missed you.

You and Donghae first went to the movies to watch The Avengers on your request.  Donghae just agreed to whatever you wanted, as long as he was with you.  On your way out of the theater you noticed someone familiar but you shook it off thinking that you were just seeing things after coming out of the dark theater. 

"Hey Minjun I'll be right back I'm going to go use the restroom real quick."

"Donghae see I told you not to drink that whole cup of soda!  I guess I can wait."  you said while pouting.

"Oh come on don't pout or else I won't go!"

"You better go you don't need to have an accident in your car." you said as you laughed at his expression.

"Ok I'll be right back."

"I'll be waiting."

Once Donghae had come back you two were headed outside when you accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" You said while bowing and the other person was doing the same.  You both looked up at the same time and you both had shocked expressions.

"Minjun are you ok"  Donghae asked as he saw the shocked expression on your face. 

"Yeah I'm fine.  Don't worry."

And my game begins.......

 

 

 

 

 

Guys I'm soooooooooooo incredibly sorry!!!!

I feel so bad for not updating for more than a month!!!! 

You...I am such a bad author!  I am so sorry!

I am going to try and update more often because I owe it to you guys for not unsubscribing.

Again I'm so sorry!  And I probably just made you guys angry with the ending of this ch huh.

Sorry!  I'll update as soon as I can!!

-CG