010-ANGSTY-RAGRETS

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Have you heard?" 

 

"I'm coming over there right now."

 

"Do you think it's true?"

 

Jiyong pursed his lips and ticked his tongue. "Omma never jokes, especially of it's like that."

 

Bom grumbled. "But appa does! Didn't he do the same stunt a few years back?" 

 

Jiyong snorted. "And then we realized that men can't get pregnant."

 

"Yeah, that was partly our fault." 

 

Jiyong laughed but his voice was still filled with tension as did hers. His secretary Adrienne, had emailed and printed a copy of his flight schedule and he stared at it for a solid 3 minutes before the weight of the world finally fell on him. 

 

This can't be happening.

 

For one, they were divorced—for more than a decade for that matter. Second, they would have a massive with their future sibling if this scare was true. Third...

 

It just can't happen!

 

The children love them. God knows how they love them. But to love them together? That's a whole other thing. 

 

Bom and Jiyong mean well though. They can't help but notice the great chemistry they had. They were childhood friends after all. But when hits the fan between them  really hits the fan. 

 

To cut the very, very long story short, there was a big legal battle between them because of it. Well, they were the Brangelina of the business world after all. With a divorce comes a great divide in all the companies and groups they had made together. 

 

Kwon Eun Ae (aka Mama Kwon) came from a rich, well-known family of old aristocrats. They own one of the most powerful conglomerates in South Korea with their main focus on the medical field. The Kwons prided themselves in the art of medicine. The dedication to it made them a household name. Now they own the biggest pharmaceutical company in the country as well as some noteworthy hospitals. Eun Ae was as elegant and poise as the name she carried. She was not only a great doctor, she was also a famous TV personality that often guested on shows as a resident doctor. Though she didn't fancy appearing on TV anymore, she still guested once in a while. 

 

On the other hand Park Changhee (aka Papa Park) was a self-made man. He started off in the mean streets of Gangnam where he worked as a bus boy in a local casino joint. Seeing people's tricks and cheats while playing their games made him easily learn the ropes of gambling. He used it to his advantage and grew to be one of the best poker players in the district, then the country, and eventually he achieved an international name. Changhee was a spontaneous wildcard. He used his winnings to invest or make businesses. He never focused on a specific field so his corporation spanned out to many different areas. He still however remained a poker player. 

 

Their divorce had been broadcasted like the Olympics... but the only people who really cared where the investors, stock brokers, and almost all of the people in the business industry. The rest of the world couldn't give a rat's about them. 

 

The children however, did.

 

Amidst their teenage angst and spite, they wanted to make their parents pay for the they had to go through. Yes, call them selfish, inconsiderate, and prideful but that's what you get when you mix the bad genes between Park Changhee and Kwon Eun Ae. Since Bom held a great responsibility seeing how she was the eldest child, she was able to add her own separate clause. The children thought that it was genius at that time but now...

 

"What are we gonna do?!!??!" Jiyong panicked. 

 

Bom muttered a curse under her breath. "Weren't you a lawyer? Can't you find a loophole or something???"

 

"I DIDN'T FINISH THAT !" 

 

"WELL MAYBE YOU ING DESERVE THIS FOR NOT FINISHING IT, RETARD!" 

 

ARTICLE 4 SECTION 6

As Ms. Park Bom is the heir of the main corporation of the Park-Kwon Group, she has been granted the ability to add her own settlement for the sake of her and her brother, Mr. Park Jiyong. 

The two children ask for $1,000,000.00 [USD] (₩1,144,900,000.00 [KRW]) each to compensate for the emotional turmoil that has caused them to be stripped away of their childhood (i.e., catching them together 'doing things'). If the divorce does not go into plan, then the settlement would be dissolved but if not, Park Bom and Park Jiyong must be given the money in full price. 

 

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT? YOU'RE SO ING STUPID! YOU KNOW THAT THEY'RE GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER!!!"

 

"WELL IF YOU DIDN'T ING STOP CRYING BACK THEN, THEN I WOULD'VE HAD THE CONTROL AND FOCUS OF A SANE PERSON!" 

 

ARTICLE 4 SECTION 7

If Ms. Kwon Eun Ae a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter