010-MAMA-PAPA

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A stewardess clad in a tight-fitting uniform walked up to his seat and bent down to get him his attention. The act made her cleavage pop out, something that she planned all along. 

 

He removed his gaze from the plane's window to the stewardess. Slowly, his eyes trailed from her flawless legs towards her well-structured face. Jiyong smirked knowingly. He leaned back and gave a slightly interested nod. 

 

"Is there anything I can do for you, m'sieur?" 

 

Jiyong always liked the sound of French. It was the language of love after all. You can very well say that you yourself but it will still sound beautiful when spoken in French. He mentally patted himself in the back for picking a country that was rich with unequaled beauty. 

 

"Yeah, can you come closer darling?" his soft yet husky voice definitely did the language justice. 

 

The stewardess smiled brightly and entered his private space. When Jiyong patted his lap, the woman's eyes twinkled with delight. She readily sat herself on him with her back to his stomach. His hands on the arm rest slowly rose up to hover over her chest. The woman blushed and waited for his next move. She shivered when she felt his hot breath fan her ear. 

 

"What is a beautiful woman like you..."

 

His fingers inched closer to the fabric of her clothes and it made her bit her lip.

 

"Doing wearing..."

 

The tips of his fingers landed on her slightly ed chest area. She made an audible intake of breath before a giggle burst through her. 

 

But before she knew it, the man was buttoning her clothes furiously as he then continued to fix her uniform. 

 

"A uniform like a e?" he spat, gently pushing her off of him. "Have you no sense of professionalism? This is not some gentlemen's club. Follow your damn dress code and give me a steward that knows their policies." 

 

Flustered, the woman quickly scampered off and avoided the investigating looks the other passengers and stewards gave her. Jiyong released a deep breath and closed his eyes as a pain on his temple entered his system.

 

He should've at least be considerate to her and showed some professionalism as well but he was honestly too tired to give a . The airline was owned by his father after all so technically, he was part owner too. He may very well just do whatever the hell he want and I think the woman knew that seeing how she had an ulterior motive when she came onto him. 

 

He should have known. His handsome face did lure unnecessary attention. 

 

Talk about being humble. 

 

Suddenly, a grunt escaped from his lips as he leaned back and lightly hit his head with the back of the seat. Making that stewardess sit on his lap reminded him of Dara. 

 

Sandara. 

 

What a beautiful name. 

 

He said it aloud in French and continued to say it despite the passengers who looked at him with annoyance.

 

Such a beautiful name mixed so well with such a beautiful language. 

 

"Sandara," he repeated with a dreamy air. 

 

Oh how can he ever forget of that day. 

 

The loud music thumped against the walls of the establishment but the only thing he could feel and sense right now was a pair of arms that circled on his neck. The unnamed woman was soaking his shoulder with tears and he just let her. Not really knowing what to do in these types of situations, he just resorted to giving her an awkward pat on the back to get her to calm down. 

 

"Hey, are you alright?" he cooed. 

 

The woman held him tighter. Her nose slightly brushed his jaw as he straightened herself up to look at him. Jiyong felt a current run through his spine at the contact. 

 

"Shoes guy." she whined. 

 

He gently wiped off the tears in her eyes and gave her forehead a comforting kiss. "What is it, baby?" 

 

"Shoes guyyyyyy."

 

Jiyong chuckled, brushing strands of her hair away from her face. "What is it?" he smiled. 

 

She sniffed and tucked herself back on his shoulder. "You find yourself a good girl that goes to church every week, okay?" she murmured. 

 

He nodded amusedly, "Okay." 

 

"Don't pick es or strippers like that - bastard, okay?" 

 

"I didn't really come here by choice—"

 

"Shhhhhhhhh" Jiyong widened her eyes when he found her lips dangerously close to the side of his mouth. "SHHHHHHH that's what they always say." she muttered drunkenly. "I don't believe you, shoes guy." 

 

His hands gripped on her waist protectively, "Well you should." 

 

She started sniffling once again and Jiyong resumed his duty of comfort patting. "Shoes guy..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You're shoes are awesome."

 

"Thanks." he laughed lightly.

 

"Where did you buy them?"

 

"I designed it."

 

"WHOA!!!!!!!! You made that?!" 

 

He nodded, grinning. "I did, yeah." 

 

She put her hands on his shoulders as she looked at her with childish excitement. "Shoes guy!" 

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"You're so handsome!" 

 

"You're not that bad yourself, Ms......"

 

"Beautiful." she smiled playfully.

 

That elicited another round of laughter from him. "You're not so bad yourself, Ms. Beautiful." 

 

"Hey shoes guy!" 

 

"Hmm?" he inquired, rubbing her back since she was still trembling. Her voice still sounded unstable too. 

 

The girl leaned close to his face and brushed a thumb over his cheek. "You have brown eyes." she noticed. 

 

"Everyone has brown eyes in here." he quipped. 

 

She shook her head. "But yours are light unlike the others." she leaned closer, whispering, "You're special."

 

Jiyong regarded her with fascination. He tucked his blazer on her lap neatly before focusing back on the girl who was smiling at him. "I guess so." he smiled back. 

 

 "Hey shoes guy."

 

"Hey Jiyong, do you need help with that?" His friend chortled, pointing at the girl resting on his shoulder and sitting on his lap. Jiyong answered with an annoyed, dismissive wave and the rest of his friends shared a chuckle before looking back on the stage. 

 

"What is it, sweet pea?" 

 

The next thing he knew, a pair of soft lips touched his own. He was caught in a trance. He slightly opened his mouth to continue further but the girl had already removed her lips. She blinked up at him before bursting out in a contented smile. 

 

But then she started tearing up and it seems like she hadn't notice. "I think I'm in love with you." she whispered in a hoarse voice. 

 

And that's when his smile wore off. 

 

He closed his eyes and let sleep elude him. He still had about 10 hours before he lands to Seoul.

 

A memory of her crying wasn't a sight that he wanted to remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you shut up for a minute?" Jiyong gritted exasperatedly under his breath.

 

"I just read the documents again, Jiyong." Her face paled. "It's not only the million dollars we need to worry about."

 

"I know, I know. Don't remind me. I read it too." He whispered back. A resident butler took his suitcase and he gave him a polite bow before the older man rolled his bag off. "Maybe if we don't bring it up, they won't remember."

 

"Don't remember?" She replied incredulously. "How could they not? The divorce was the worse thing since sliced bread."

 

"You got the idiom wrong. Sliced bread is good--"

 

"What I'm saying is," she gave him a pointed look, "Appa and omma fought to the death over the settlements they wanted. The whole court proceedings took almost 3 years to get done! They can't just forget that."

 

Jiyong put a hand over her arm to stop her from speaking. They were at their mother's mansion and right in front of her study where they were instructed to go to. 

 

Putting a finger over his mouth, he inched his ear closer to the wooden door, checking to see if there were people inside. Not a peep or a breath was heard but he knew they were there. Jiyong cursed. His mother just had to pick the sturdiest and thickest wooden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter