010-SHOES-GUY

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seunghyun! Seunghyun! SEUNGHYUNNNN!!"

 

"Dara! Dara! DARAAAAA!!!

 

He flashed her a cheeky smile while the latter just grumbled. With a groan, Dara sunk beside him and repeatedly hit her head with his shoulder. Seunghyun merely chuckled and watched as the girl try to give herself a minor concussion.

 

"Seunghyun..." she whined.

 

"No, Dara. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not having ual with you." He said in mock gentleness, petting her head. "That's gross."

 

Dara hit him hard on the neck made him gasp in pain as he clutched on the victimized area. He glared at her and vice versa.

 

"Seunghyun, I really have an emergency in my hands!!!" She yelled, irritated.

 

Her best friend looked at her carefully and straightened up. With the faintest of voice, he mumbled, "You pregnant?"

 

She rolled her eyes and rubbed her face tiredly. "Being pregnant would be way better than this." She hissed. She then leaned down and urged him to do the same. Cupping his ear, she whispered, "I'm being stalked."

 

"Is this your way of telling me you have a boyfriend." He hit her teasingly on the arm.

 

"Stop! This is ing real!" Dara quickly took out her phone to show him the large amount of unknown callers that had flooded her call log. "You see all these? It's from the same ing guy!! He keeps calling me and I even think that he followed me yesterday!" She said in a panic. "I'm gonna d-dieee!"

 

Now Seunghyun grew concerned for her. He scrolled through her call log and found a plethora of unknown numbers. "Does he know you? Does he keep bringing up things about you that only the people close to you know?" He asked seriously, his eyes showing concern. 

 

Dara bit her lip in thought. "No.. no... he just keeps calling me about retarded stuff and being a ert and all." 

 

Seunghyun looked at her unbelievingly but when Dara showed his text messages, the unsure overcast in his head finally cleared.

 

From: Unknown Number

Hey y, I just got back from work. Btw, did you know that my love for you is as demanding as my job? Don't worry though, they don't name me employee of the month for nothing ;*

 

From: Unknown Number

There are so many noonas around me but you're always the only one I see. Are you falling in love yet? ^^

 

From: Unknown Number

I think I'm going through cardiac arrest. I need CPR. Kiss me until I can breathe again.

 

Seunghyun scoffed and Dara was nodding enthusiastically at his reaction. He finally got it!

 

"Everyone knows that you can't pull someone out from a cardiac attack through CPR." He shook his head. "That's simply retarded."

 

The smile on her face instantly vanished and she slumped further on her seat. "SEUNGHYUN!!!" she complained. "This has been happening for four days now and I'm really scared! Can you stop being you for a minute and help me with this?" 

 

Seunghyun straightened himself up so his body was facing her. "Do you feel absolutely threatened when he calls or messages you?" he asked carefully. 

 

Dara pressed her lips into a thin line. "He keeps calling me stupid nicknames and he harasses me with his childish pickup lines. We don't even know each other! Well, he says he knows me." she then rolled her eyes and corrected herself, "Knows of me... while I don't know anything about him at all!" 

 

"Did you ask him his name?"

 

"I did..."

 

He was silent, waiting for her to respond but she didn't. Instead, she looked away and folded her arms. "Well?" he mused. 

 

"I did ask him but he didn't give it to me."

 

Her voice grew decibels lower making him look at her with the utmost suspicion. He slapped her arm earning him a glare. "Spill it."

 

She heaved a deep sigh and covered her face with her hair, saying in one breath, "He accused me of being interested in him and wouldn't stop teasing me about it... so I gave up." 

 

"And how many times did you try asking for his name or any personal info about him? Like his job or something?" he chuckled. 

 

Damn him. "Once." it came out barely as a whisper. "Maybe... not yet?" 

 

"You've gotta be ing kidding me Dara." he laughed. "If you want to get to the bottom of this, you need to be firm!"

 

"I am firm! I keep telling him that I'll report him if—"

 

"And have you?" he interjected. "Reported him, I mean."

 

"N-No but I will if he keeps this up—"

 

*RING* *RING* RING*

 

They immediately looked at the ringing phone atop the table in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter