010-DEAREST-RELATIONS

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Sandara racked her brain for any guy in her life that relates to...

 

"Shoes." she grumbled. "Shoes, shoes, shoes."

 

Her clouded mind caused her to bump into a few people but she paid all of them no mind. Dara continued walking a little aimlessly to her next class. Since her last few school years were practically her doing practicum, her time in the university grounds didn't last long like it used to. Right now, she's only taking two other sciences courses as well as an English course. 

 

The grunting girl looked utterly horrid by the way. She hasn't showered in two days and her hair was getting shinier and shiner since it was silky with sweat, dirt, and muck. But in her eyes she was simply divine. She woke up just like Beyoncé. 

 

...If she had been hit by a truck and left in seclusion for 40 years. 

 

"Hey Dara!" 

 

That voice... 

 

It sounded familiar. 

 

Perhaps a little too familiar. She stopped in her tracks making the person calling out to her bump on her back. One thing she initially noticed... or felt for the lack of a better word are her...

 

"Just how many years are you gonna be attending school?" She giggled, her trademark annoying giggle. 

 

s.

 

Unconsciously, Dara's hands went over her chest where she found nothing. She couldn't even find a cleavage. Did she even have s? Also unconsciously, her eyes darted down to the very noticeable s that didn't go unnoticed even when it was completely covered by the woman's turtleneck. Dara felt absolutely attacked with her tank top and cardigan. 

 

"I should say the same thing to you, Park Bom." It unintentionally came out as defensive but it was because her luscious body made her feel threatened.

 

"Haha, funny." she rolled her eyes with a careless wave of the hand, "It's not my fault if my family wants a doctorate degree." 

 

Park Bom here was already a rich but she was a rich with a good heart. These two weren't as close as Seunghyun was to Dara but Bom was closer to her than the people she labeled with the exclusive friend status. Dara shared many classes with her during their undergrad years since they were going for the same science route. Unfortunately, Bom had the privilege of having the same class as Seunghyun, who had taken a great liking to the red fox. But alas, Park Bom was...

 

"Jesus Christ, woman, didn't I tell you to stop kissing me!" Dara hissed, wiping off the woman's saliva with her sleeve.

 

A lesbian. 

 

"It was only on the cheek." she pouted playfully.

 

Oh how Seunghyun was devastated yet thrilled at the same time. It was truly a dilemma. 

 

"This. THIS?" Dara pointed at the corner of irately, her eyes practically bulging out and saying 'you better get what the I'm saying or I'll sock your , mate'. "THIS is the cheek?!" 

 

"It can be anything you want, darling." she winked. 

 

And to think that Bom always scored higher than her on tests! Dara shook her head distastefully and continued walking. She could hear the busty woman's amused laugh and before she knew it, Bom had her arm draped around her waist as she walked with her to her class. Dara frowned. She couldn't even escape her because they were going to the same class right now. Stupid school system. 

 

When they reached a turn, Dara suddenly got a brilliant idea. Bom had always been Seunghyun and her whenever they went out. Seunghyun thought that it was simply by coincidence but Dara thought otherwise. She knew that Bom was purposefully following her. She always gets the crazies. 

 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" 

 

"Of course I'll marry you! Is that even a question?" she giggled again. 

 

Dara scoffed. The statement reminded her of a certain someone that made her expression turn sour. He was also the same someone that she wanted to ask about. 

 

"Do you know anyone that's referred to as the 'shoes guy'?"

 

Bom raised a brow before looking up in thought. Dara watched her get her eureka moment when she saw her glossy mouth formed an 'o' as did her eyes from the realization. Much to her displeasure, the woman started cackling, clutching her stomach from the sudden fit. She waited, tapping her feet, for the crazy woman to get a hold of herself. After a few minutes, Bom finally did and wiped the stray tears on the corner or her eyes as she snickered one last time. 

 

"Oh baby, I don't think you want to know." Bom replied vaguely, shaking her head and walking ahead of her. 

 

Dara pressed her lips in annoyance and stomped towards her. Maybe she was better off not knowing but a huge chunk of her brain kept telling her that she just had to know who he was. There was something about him. 

 

"I want to know." she huffed. 

 

There was something about him that made her want to personally kick him in the nuts. 

 

Bom snorted. "No you don't"

 

"But I do!"

 

And just with her luck, her phone rang. She took it out of her purse while Bom peeked over to see who it was. 

 

INCOMING CALL

Unknown Number

 

"It's him." Dara grumbled. 

 

"Him who?"

 

She picked up the call and put it on her ear before mouthing, "Shoes guy."

 

"I so heard that." the man laughed. "And hello to you to my precious woman." 

 

"I am not your precious woman! I'm no one's precious woman!!" 

 

"Of course you are." he spoke gently. "You deserve to belong." 

 

Dara flushed. "W-What?!" 

 

"You deserve to belong here in my heart." 

 

Dara groaned and went to the nearest pillar to repeatedly hit her head with it. Amidst all her non-metal head-banging, Bom inconspicuously snatched her phone and walked languidly away from the girl. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter