010-LOVE-YOU2

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Long day?" Bom questioned, noticing her little brother's sulky attitude. Jiyong gave her a noncommittal glance before frowning. 

 

Their mother had called them down so that they could sign their part in the agreement in their parents' divorce case. The children didn't know how tiring signing a bunch of papers and listening to a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo would be but they were still able to get past it. Their father explained that the entirety of it all would be null in a few more months now that they've gotten their signatures. 

 

They've also received word that their parents are planning to remarry as soon as everything was done. They were sincerely happy for them too. They could very well see the love in their parents' eyes whenever they talk or let alone look at each other. And with the new pact of marriage, their children decided to support them as much as they can. They realized that they should have a greater presence with their family and they're planning to make things right by being there for them. 

 

Eun Ae patted her son's head and opened her arms wide for him. Not a second later, the man was already in her arms in a childlike slouch. Kwon Jiyong had always been a mama's boy. The sight made Bom roll her eyes and snuggle closer to her father. And Bom on the other hand, was definitely a daddy's girl. 

 

"What's wrong, sweetie?" she cooed, massaging his ears as it always made him calm for some reason. The mother smiled when she saw him close his eyes as a contented expression mirrored on his face. 

 

"Ommaaaaaa" 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Do you think I'll be able to get married one day?" he mumbled shyly. 

 

Bom snorted. "What are you, a girl?" She received a knuckle in the head from her father for that. "Apppaaaaaa!" she whined accusingly. 

 

Changhee shook his head amusedly before darting his curious eyes at his son. "Of course you will, Jiyong! You're a handsome man like your old man." he laughed. "Why ask such a question?" 

 

Jiyong just pouted and hid back in his mother's arms causing her to giggle. Bom snickered, saying, "He lost his chance with a girl." 

 

"We Park men never lose our chance with a girl." With that, the older man flashed a knowing look to his ex-wife who then blushed and looked away. Changhee smiled triumphantly before getting flicked in the forehead by his daughter. 

 

"Well, Jiyong did." Bom chimed in. "Seunghyun told me everything. And hey, did you know that he didn't know that you were my brother? What an idiot." she harrumphed. "Anyway, I kinda understand Dara. You were way too into her personal space. You may be close to her on the phone but you're complete strangers in real life. The Jiyong she knows on the phone is different from the 'Jiyong' she knows in real life."

 

"What do you mean, pumpkin?" Changhee tapped her head to get her to elaborate. "What's with Jiyong on the phone and Jiyong in real life?" 

 

"I'll explain." Jiyong cut off, glaring at his sister who had ready to spout some exaggerated lies. 

 

There he explained how he'd met this girl a few years ago, "Dara—Sandara was her name." and how he'd only gotten the chance to get in touch with her recently when he had some rare free time in his hands. Jiyong explained how they met and how he grew attracted to her, "She had this genuine and innocent take on love and her stupid ex ruined it. She told me everything in her drunken state and... I don't know, I just had an urge to protect her... make her see that all men aren't like that." which then got him a batch of unbelieving looks which he answered with glares. 

 

He went on to say that he made sure to call her every night for the initial reason of easing his boredom. But when he remembered her and everything she had gone through, the reason had become much more deeper. He got attached to her and he adored how much she failed to resist his idiotically brilliant pickup lines. The statement got him a high-five from his father. 

 

"Still creepy though." Bom remarked. "Dara told me how she felt scared and threatened about some stranger always calling her and not leaving her alone." 

 

Jiyong groaned. "Don't remind me."

 

Eun Ae looked slightly alarmed. "Oh no, does she still feel that way? Should I get the lawyers ready?"

 

"NO!" he shouted unintentionally. Jiyong cleared his throat and offered them an apologetic smile. "No, we're fine now. I asked her if she wanted me to stop because of what I did but she said that she wanted to keep talking with me." 

 

Their mother shook her head. "I swear you boys have a unique way of making girls like you." She threw a look at her ex-husband who grinned at her. 

 

Bom interchanged between them and asked, "What did appa do?" 

 

Eun Ae frowned and glowered but her gracefulness was still very much apparent. "Your father deliberately dated with almost every girl in our school to make me jealous." 

 

"It worked though." he smirked, earning him a blushing scoff. "For the record, your mother was doing the same to me."

 

"I did not went out with anyone!" 

 

"But you were looking at them like a lost little deer that was in a middle of a hunt." he remarked, "If I hadn't seen you that day, I would've lost my mind." 

 

"You did..." she mumbled bashfully. 

 

"OH-kay..." Bom drawled, noticing their parents' heated looks... and by heated, she means bedroom heated. "Can you please continue with your tell-all, Jiyong. Please. I'm begging you." 

 

Jiyong definitely got the message. "So, yeah I met her in real life." 

 

"You did?" Changhee clapped his hand joyfully. 

 

"Yeah but she keeps calling me a ert..." 

 

Eun Ae sighed. "What did you do, Kwon Jiyong?"

 

"I didn't do anything!" he said defensively. "I just kissed her cheek... and maybe whispered in her ear."

 

"What did you say to her?"

 

"I just told her that she was beautiful." he paused. "And then she slapped me and ran away." 

 

A look of concern flashed across his mother's face. "Is there a reason?" 

 

Jiyong nodded somberly. "Yeah... I just forgot." 

 

"What are you gonna do now, son?" 

 

"I'm not going to meet up with her anymore." 

 

Surprise flickered in everyone's faces. "Pardon?" his father was the first one to ask. 

 

Jiyong shrugged, "Well I blew it and she knows my face as that French ert who she slapped in the face. I don't think I have the heart to tell her who I really am if I blew it out of the park like that..." 

 

"Honey..." his mother sighed softly, "Don't tell me your giving up."

 

"I'm not. I'll keep talking to her over the phone as much as I can. She's just... We're just not going to meet anymore."

 

"Just like that?" Bom muttered incredulously. 

 

"It'll give her a peace of mind if she doesn't see me, noona. Plus I don't want to ruin what we have right now by revealing my identity." 

 

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter