010-CLOSED-QUARTERS

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong blinked. 

 

"I love you too, Jiyong."

 

"I love you too, Jiyong..."

 

"I love you too, Jiyong........" 

 

Wow. He'd repeat that over and over in his head if he had too. 

 

"I love you, Jiyong."

 

There it is again, just ringing like a pleasant song in his ear. 

 

"Jiyong, I love you."

 

Whoa, it changed it's structure now. How did his brain do that? The human mind is simply amazing. 

 

"JIYONG!" Dara roared. She could hear him breathing but the bastard has yet to give a reply. No, she was done being a fickle little that keeps back and forth-ing on whether or not she wants to like Jiyong or not. She goddamn likes him, alright. He was a sweet guy that made him feel like a ing princess. She deserved to be treated like a princess. , I'm a queen. And she knew that Jiyong would treat her like a queen too. 

 

Kim Jaejoong. That man was complete and utter trash. Jiyong will never be a Kim Jaejoong. She'll castrate him as soon as he even shows signs of that filthy heathen. 

 

"I swear to god, Park Jiyong. If you don't say anything, I'm gonna torture Bom until she gives me your address and I'm gonna come after you." 

 

Dara wasn't always like this. Well she was during her dreaded week of the month. Her emotions get heightened and they just... burst during this time of pain, suffering, and cramps. Those goddamn hateful cramps can go to hell, she hissed, slightly bending forward to ease the pain in her lower abdomen. 

 

"W-What?" 

 

"Finally!" she sighed incredulously. "Did you hear what the I just said?" 

 

"W-What?" 

 

"Korean." she seethed. "Korean, motherer! Do you speak it?!" 

 

Jiyong burst out into a smile and put a hand on his waist. "Did you just paraphrase Pulp Fiction?" he asked cheekily.

 

"Jiyong!" she cried... literally. The man on the other line panicked, and stood up from his seat to walk aimlessly. "I just told you that I love you!" 

 

He stopped on his tracks and blinked yet again. "You did?" 

 

"Yes!" 

 

"..."

 

"That was real?" 

 

She closed her eyes, exhausted, and mewled out "Yes." 

 

"Oh my god." 

 

"Jiyong..."

 

"HoOHH my god." he breathed. 

 

That somehow made her chuckle. "Jiyong." she repeated. 

 

"Ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooddddddddddddddddd" 

 

"That was real???" 

 

"Really???" it came out as a girlish squeak. 

 

"You really said that???"

 

"OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GHHHAAAAAADDD!!!!" 

 

"Really?" he whispered as if he was saying a secret.

 

"..."

 

"Nope, not true." 

 

"Yeah, she'd never do that." 

 

He snorted. "Pfftt. I almost had a heart attack." 

 

After a few more minutes of having a one-sided conversation with himself, Dara cleared to get his attention. Jiyong's laughter from the joke he told himself a few minutes ago eventually died down and he cleared his throat as well. 

 

"What were we talking about?" 

 

"I love you, Jiyong—"

 

"Nope." he interrupted. "Nope, nope, nope. No you don't. You're lying." 

 

"Why would I lie about that?" her brow twitched, annoyed.

 

"Because you like playing with my feelings and you live for the push and pull relationship we have going on." he explained hurriedly. 

 

"I love you, Jiyong." 

 

"Stop saying that!" 

 

She couldn't help but smirk at his restlessness. "Why would I?" 

 

"B-Because..." 

 

"Jiyong?" 

 

"You make me want to come and kiss you." 

 

Her heart was thudding a million times a second at his admission. "Come then." she grinned.

 

He snorted. "That's what she said." 

 

Dara rolled her eyes. "Here I am, confessing my feelings and there you go still be a ert." 

 

"Dara." he called in a strangled voice. 

 

"All I know is that I love you and that's all that matters right now." 

 

"Daraaaaa." he whined. 

 

"What?"

 

"Why are you doing this to me?" 

 

"It's because I love you."

 

"Stop it!" He was flustered, alright. 

 

"When you say it, it's alright, but when I say it, oh no, it goes against everything in the world!" she said wryly. "We're you just joking when you said that you love me?" she croaked. 

 

"I'd never joke about something like that." he said softly. "I do love you." 

 

"I do too, Jiyong." 

 

He sputtered, still unbelieving. "W-Why so sudden though...?" Man, his face was hot!

 

"I got... thinking... when you didn't call..."

 

"I only missed two calls—"

 

"Yeah, it got me thinking, alright?" He flinched at her sharp tongue. "Do you have a ing problem with that?" 

 

"N-No." he mumbled. "Why are you so mad?" 

 

"I'm on my period." Plain, simple, and curt.

 

"O-Oh..." Jiyong's hunch was right. Dara was still straightforward even if she didn't drink. It was kinda y if you ask him. "I... Uhmm... Do you want me to deliver some ice cream or chocolates... or chocolate ice cream?" 

 

Her ears perked up. "Are you coming?"

 

"Delivered, Dara." he corrected. "I'll send them over with a little 'I love you' note too, if you want." 

 

"NnnOOOooo I want you to come!" she complained childishly. 

 

He chuckled. "Are you drunk right now?" 

 

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE DRUNK?! ARE YOU INSINUATING SOMETHING, JIYONG????" The people who passed by the supply closet jumped in surprise when they heard a loud booming voice come inside of it. Even the janitor didn't bother checking inside. 

 

"No," his tone was completely endearing. "You remind me of the you that I met for the first time. It's cute." he confessed. 

 

"I want to meet you, Jiyong." she hugged her arm. "Please?" 

 

We can't, he grimaced, not anymore. 

 

"I don't think that's a good idea, Dara." 

 

"Why not?" she suddenly growled. 

 

"Whoa there. Let's calm ourselves down first—"

 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

 

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." 

 

"Why can't we meet?" 

 

Jiyong bit his lip and put a hand on his nape. "We'll never work out..." 

 

" YOU, JIYONG! I'D JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH YOU!!!"

 

Whoa there, girly. 

 

"Dara—"

 

"No, you! Here I am confessing my feelings for you but you continuously shut me down and refuse to meet. What the ing hell, Jiyong?!" 

 

"Okay, baby. I know you're a little emotional right now—"

 

"Oh don't you baby baby me!" she shrieked. "I'd have enough of your baby baby days. you!" 

 

Jesus, the girl was worse than a pregnant lady that's about to give birth. 

 

"I'm sorry, Dara." 

 

"You should be!" 

 

He moistened his lips, unsure of himself. "D-Do you still want me to keep in touch?" 

 

"I'll kill you if you don't call me." she threatened, ominously calm. 

 

"I'll take that as a yes then." 

 

"Thank you." she sighed. 

 

"Hey Dara...?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Do you want a snickers bar?" 

 

"Don't you ing dare..." 

 

"Because you're not you when you're hungry." And then he had the decency to cackle and snort. 

 

"Go to hell." 

 

"Love you, baby~" he said in a baby voice. 

 

"Love you too..." she whispered. 

 

*TUT* *TUT* *TUT*

 

Dumbfounded, Jiyong stared at his phone, feeling like he'd gone into a dream-like state and was wondering if everything was real again. What a rollercoaster. He made sure to remember to be extra careful during her times of the month. The girl was more spontaneous now than she was when she was drunk. It was scary. 

 

Scary exciting!

 

And she really told him that she loved him. 

 

"Hoooohhhhhh myyyyy goddddddddddD" 

 

"Is everything alright, sir?" Adrienne knocked on his door, concern written all over her face. 

 

"Yes!" he cried in joy. "We're having celebratory dinner, Adie! Take me to whatever restaurant is closest!!!" 

 

She raised a perfectly-shaped brow. "What's the occasion?" 

 

"She told me that she loves me~!" he sang, catching her hand and twirling her around, much to her displeasure. 

 

When he dipped her, she remarked, "That happens often, no?" 

 

"In France." he snorted, hoisting her up and made her spin around again before she stopped him and threw a curt but still professional glare. "And she..." Jiyong trembled excitedly. "She's my it girl!"

 

"It girl?" 

 

"She's the girl!" 

 

"Ahhhh," a look of realization flashed on her face, "The girl you keep talking about? The one who calls you a ert?" 

 

"Yes!!!" 

 

"She's okay with you being a ert?" 

 

"I'm not a ert, Adrienne!" he scold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter