010-GAY-BABIES

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay so I don't think you've done this yet, have you?"

 

Dara shook her head, eyes wide with noticeable fright. The resident doctor sighed good-naturedly and patted her shoulder in understanding. He gave her a knowing look that hit right on her target. 

 

Both of them didn't really want to be in here right now. 

 

The man shrugged and wore a pair of medical gloves. Dara, who was getting fidgety by the minute, wore her own gloves too. 

 

"Someone's gotta do it, y'know." the doctor shook his head. "How many years have you been in residence?" 

 

"J-Just about two years..."

 

He hummed, looking over the clipboard with their patient's files. "And you chose urology, huh?" he looked up at her with brows raised and a slight grimace. 

 

She couldn't help but grimace too. "It's ... interesting." she squeaked. "Well, better that than be a e." 

 

Dr. Nam laughed and nodded in agreement. He looked young, maybe a little over her age. He was tall and dare she say, quite attractive. Yes, quite. 

 

"You still have many years of residency left. Maybe you'll change into a different practice someday." 

 

Dara just smiled. She didn't bother to answer anymore because she was too rattled by what they were going to do in a couple of minutes. 

 

"Why urology though? I would've understand if you go to gynecology or something of the sorts."

 

She shrugged again. She didn't want to say it out loud but she wasn't afraid of a little ... if it's research and surgery-based anyway. Now that she gets to experience this 'medical penetration', she's getting a little queasy. But now she had to psych herself up. This is what a doctor's going to be and if it meant that you had to stick a finger up someone's .... she sighed... then it's a risk worth talking. 

 

Besides, she wasn't going to administer prostate exams anyway. Urologist aren't specifically for these types of exams. Regular physicians typically do it but it doesn't hurt to get a future urologist to get a first-hand look at the process of it. It does deal with the male reproductive organs—a staple branch of her desired practice. 

 

Amidst their slightly tense-filled silence, the door opened and there entered an equally attractive guy that looked as uneasy as Dara did. He was already wearing his hospital gown and he did a double take when he saw Dara. The man promptly held on to the back of his gown to not give her an accidental moon and Dara smiled gratefully in response. Of course the main doctor was a professional. He quickly masked his expression to one of indifference when just earlier he was heaving longsuffering sighs. 

 

Dr. Nam glanced up at the patient before he went back to studying his data. "How's it going, Jisoo?" he greeted.

 

"Not too bad, Joohyuk." the man said, side-eying the girl who looked at anywhere else but him. 

 

An intentional cough lodged out of when Dr. Nam suddenly patted her back. "This is Park Dara, a student in practicum who's going into urology." he explained. "Say hi, Dara."

 

"Hi." she gave a wave too.

 

"Do you mind if she stays over so I can show her the process?" Dr. Nam continued.

 

The patient by the name of Jisoo pressed his lips shut as he looked at her before looking back at the doctor who gave him an urging nod. He shook his head and bent down on the hospital bed with his face away from them. "You owe me a ing beer, Joohyuk." 

 

Dara gulped.

 

There it was. All in it's full glory just in front of her. 

 

Dr. Nam stood up and gave the man a playful slap on the . The patient growled and kicked his shin but Dr. Nam was too quick. "We're lucky to have such a willing patient with us, huh?" 

 

"Just shut up and get on with it, bastard." 

 

Joohyuk nodded and urged her to come closer to her imminent doom. She did although a little reluctant. "So, Mr. Jisoo here is doing the second option which is Downward Dog—"

 

"Shut the up!" He flushed.

 

"I am trying to explain to her the mechanics, man." he said, annoyed. "Can you risk your shame for the name of science for just a couple of minutes?" The man just sighed in response.

 

The doctor turned back to her and explained, "The first pose is much more 'conservative' where you have to lay on your side and all. Seeing how Jisoo here doesn't want to see our faces, he has resorted to the Downward Dog. Good choice, Jisoo. Good choice." 

 

Dara cringed internally when she saw the doctor prepping his gloves with lube and in a one fell swoop, the lubed finger had disappeared into the abyss. The man let out a mixture between a groan and a moan. " sounds like that are very natural as we are dealing with one of the most sensitive parts in the man's system. I advise you to not feel uncomfortable because that's just the nature of things. Plus, you feeling uncomfortable would make everything more uncomfortable. So don't be shy now, alright? It's just a little ."

 

"Goddamn you."

 

After he had explained about how to get to the prostate and how to check if there's something wrong with it (much to the patient's chagrin), Dr. Nam moved into another region. 

 

"The ." he remarked, removing his gloves to wear new ones. "A testicular test is very important because there's more chances of getting cancer in that area, especially males in his age."

 

Dr. Nam urged him to stand up straight and the man couldn't even look at Dara in the eye. His gloved hand then slid inside his gown to examine the man's balls. "The left one is good, as is the right one." he nodded. "Here Dara, take a look at what healthy feel like." 

 

She really didn't want to. 

 

The man grunted when her hand slipped right in. 

 

"Do you feel how smooth it is?" 

 

Dara swiped her finger softly making the man moan but she was too focused on the feeling to care. "Yes, I do." 

 

"Now check the other one."

 

She moved her hand to the other side and the man let out another unintentional moan. "Yes, it's the same but there's..." her thumb lightly rubbed on the spot and the man had to cover his mouth to stop himself from making anymore sounds. "There's this weird patch I'm feeling right now." 

 

"Oh?" Dr. Nam's hand slid back in to feel what Dara was feeling. Jisoo was on the brink of hysteria. "OH that part? Jisoo had a little zipper issue a few years back. That's not cancerous at all. Don't worry about it."

 

"Someone kill me." 

 

After a couple more minutes of inspecting and sharing notes, Dr. Nam finally let him go to get change while the two stayed in the room to clean up and write their findings. Dara glanced at the doc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter