010-SHY-SHY-SHY~

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You know it's you babe~ Whenever I get weary and I've had enough, feel like giving up~ You know it's you babe—"

 

"What do you want now?" 

 

"You in my life. Don't look at any man other than me." 

 

She hung up and massaged her aching temples.

 

Well, this just proves it. Park Sandara has an annoying harasser in her hands. 13 blocked phone numbers later and he's still somehow finding his way to call or text her.

 

Dara, though very very fed up with his incessant calling, finally decided to accept the fact that this was happening to her. Maybe God wanted her to die early or something. With the pressures of university as well as this ert baggage, she'll surely be seeing the big man in the sky soon enough. 

 

It's been about a three days since this started and she felt like he had made his permanent way on her schedule. He would call her everyday and though it was annoying, she was thankful that he would only call at least once or twice. There was no specific time but he always seemed to call at around noon or in the middle of the night. 

 

Right now was midnight and Dara, thinking that She could finally get 8 hours of sleep for once since it was a weekend, got so rudely interrupted when her phone rang. 

 

She knew he was going to call again. He'd always call whenever Dara hung up if it hadn't been more than a minute yet. Though she didn't like it, Dara was slowly learning his calling patterns. 

 

He'd start off with a nonsensical comment, usually involving something erted or cheesy. Then he'll try to annoy her to the point of making her end the call with a scowl. 

 

Dara didn't really know if she was comfortable having a continuous conversation with a total stranger. The only thing he really knew about him was that he was a guy. Pathetic, she knows. Other than that, she knew absolutely nothing. 

 

She didn't know if knowing nothing about him was a good thing or bad thing.

 

*RING* *RING* *RING*

 

For right now, it's going to be a good thing.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"You know, you're really hurting me with you're abrupt end calls."

 

"That means you should get the message."

 

"Someone's a little catty today, isn't she? Meow, Me-Ow"

 

She took an intake of breath and braced herself for what's about to come. "What's your name?"

 

"Oh! OH! So now, you're suddenly interested in me? I thought you didn't like me? Do I haunt your dreams like you do mine too?" She could practically see the smirk in his tone and it made her cringe.

 

"Fine, be that way. I'm just gonna keep calling you a ert then."

 

"Tough love." He hummed. "I can work with this."

 

"So you're really not gonna tell me you're name?"

 

"I'll say mine if you say yours." He said teasingly.

 

She raised a brow. "I thought you already know me?"

 

"Ehhhh, I don't really know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter