010-DADDY'S-HOME

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong heaved a long and contented sigh as he gazed at the quaint house in front of him.

 

"Ahhhh." He smiled. "Daddy's finally home."

 

A small hand hit him upside the head and before he could whine, his collar was pulled and Jiyong was met by some dangerous (and oddly y) eyes.

 

"I only have so much patience with you, Jiyong." She seethed. "And I expect you to behave, you hear me."

 

Jiyong bit his lip as the side of his mouth curled up into a smirk. Dara knew that look so she knew better than to step closer. She watched him with skepticism when his arm slid back to her waist.

 

"I love it when you order me like that. Give me more, mommy."

 

Mommy? She looked at him with complete and utter disgust as she peeled herself disgustedly away from him. And what he just said... 

 

MOMMY?

 

Dara shuddered. "Never ever call me that again."

 

Jiyong just blinked innocently. "But it makes sense, doesn't it? I'm the daddy and you're the mommy?" 

 

A longsuffering sigh was the only thing that came out of as she lugged a small suitcase filled with his stuff towards their front door. After a good long, steady hour of coaxing the staff of medics that he was already okay to be discharged and that Dara should be the one to take care of him—Kwon Jiyong finally made them cave. All it took was announcing his name, announcing his parents' name, threatening to sue, doing a little bit of a tantrum, and proposing to donate to their hospital. That wasn't so bad now, was it?

 

This was completely unprofessional but the other doctors still made her. To think that they would get so swayed easily by money. Now that she thinks about it, she shouldn't be surprised. Dara felt like a e but not at the same time. She was still technically doing her job by tending to his needs in a strict and medical way, as her cohorts emphasized. 

 

Dara snapped out of her reverie when a heavy arm landed on her shoulder. She was about to get his arm off when she saw the disgruntled expression on Jiyong's face as his body grew tense. A sigh escaped from her lips as she put an arm on his waist to steady him before ringing their doorbell. She knew that he should've stayed in the hospital. What if something bad was happening to him and she wouldn't know since she didn't have the right tools or machines to see it? 

 

The door creaked open and Dara felt his weight getting heavier. She tightened her hold on him just as he did with her. Dara grew more concerned seeing him bow his head down as a look of pain flashed across his face. Just as she was about to ring the doorbell again, the door busted open. 

 

"YAH! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG—" Durami gasped when she noticed the familiar handsome man leaning against her sister. She gulped the lump that was forming on , her lips immediately getting chapped from realizing how deprived she was of handsome men in close proximity. 

 

"Wahhh, she looks just like you!" Dara's head instantly snapped up to look at Jiyong who she thought was going to pass out any minute now. Instead, he removed himself from her and stepped up to Durami, putting a hand on her cheek and lightly patting her skin. Her younger sister clearly blushed which didn't sit well with her. Dara quickly slapped his hand away, resulting in a glare from Durami and an amused look from Jiyong. 

 

Jiyong moved closer to her ear making Dara squirm and shy away from him. All the while, Durami was just watching and staring at the supposedly impossible scene in front of her. 

 

"Territorial, aren't we?" he whispered in his French-accented English. The woman shuddered at his hot breath fanning her ear but had no intention to move. "Relax, I'm all yours." 

 

"GGGGGAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Was that Dara? No, she was still busy scowling and simultaneously blushing at Jiyong who draped an arm on her shoulder. 

 

"I CANNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" 

 

Durami? Most likely but she was still busy gaping at their surprise guest and looking skeptically at her older sister. 

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

There was only one other person left in the house. 

 

Sanghyun. 

 

Dara finally turned away, face flushed and bothered, just as the rest of them did the same. Durami quickly went back inside while the other was left to help Jiyong enter the house because he started to act sick again. 

 

"Sanghyun, shut up!" Dara roared. 

 

"Oh baby stop. You're giving me a ." 

 

She dumped Jiyong on the couch with a disgusted look on her face as she snatched the remote out of Sanghyun's hands and turned off the TV. The boy wailed in indignation and turned around to hail his youngest-child-syndrome tyranny when his eyes landed on the unfamiliar man on their couch. Instinctively, Sanghyun straightened up and stopped whining but the confused frown on his face was apparent. Jiyong noticing this, smiled warmly as he could while massaging his temple. Dara was beside him in a blink. 

 

"Are you alright? Damn it, I knew I should've kept you in the hospital." she cursed herself. 

 

Jiyong made a face. "Hospitals are icky."

 

"What are you, 5?" 

 

"Is that your boyfriend, noona?" 

 

Both of their heads snapped to the young boy earning him a wide grin from the man and a horrified look from his sister. 

 

"Yes—"

 

"No." Dara interrupted, bulging her eyes out threateningly at Jiyong. 

 

"No?" they both chorused, although Jiyong was more amused. 

 

Dara sighed, "Yes." 

 

"So he's not your boyfriend?" Sanghyun now couldn't be anymore confused. 

 

"Yes—I mean no... I mean—"

 

"I'm not her boyfriend." Jiyong spoke up. Dara looked at him, eyes apologetic as she discreetly held his hand. He on the other hand looked sympathetic. He looked at her gently—as if she was one fragile flower that shouldn't ever be bruised. His warm radiance transcended over to the still bemused boy who he was now looking at with the same smile. 

 

"I'm her daddy." 

 

Sanghyun sputtered. "What?"

 

Dara gave him a hard punch in the arm, making him wince loudly. The trainee doctor shoved her patient's head back down on the cushions with a disgruntled look on her face.

 

"Daddy?" Sanghyun echoed.

 

"It's English, son. Just call me 'appa'."

 

"Jesus, stop it!"

 

"Your noona here likes to call me a lot of things." Jiyong hummed. "She even thinks I'm god and frankly, I take it as a hefty compliment "

 

Dara was about to release another spiel of frustration when his nose started to bleed again. Immediately going into doctor mode, she quickly sat him up and made him straighten his face. She ordered Sanghyun to get some towels and ice and the boy quickly went off to his feet. 

 

"Why do you keep having nosebleeds?" She asked with irritated concern.

 

Jiyong watched her endearingly as her head kept snapping back to yell at Sanghyun to go faster. "I told you already that I get like this when I get excited. Wasn't what noona said enough?"

 

Dara sighed and looked at him with a resigned expression. Jiyong was right. Bom hurried back when Dara called for an emergency and she assured everyone that Jiyong's happy nosebleeds were normal and non-threatening. She said that it had been happening ever since he was a wee little boy. Dara however still wasn't having it. 

 

"C'mon, let's go back to the hospital." she urged. 

 

"I wanna stay here." he whined back although more childishly. 

 

Dara observed him worriedly as she absently brushed away the hair that fell on to his face. Sighing, she worked silently as Sanghyun handed her everything that she asked for. Jiyong was a smiling mess as she expected but there was also a hint of concern in his expression. Just as Dara put some tissues up his nose, Jiyong caught her chin to give her a chaste peck on the lips. But before she could react, they heard a piercing scream and Dara immediately shot up, her mother hen mode activated. 

 

"What happened? Did someone get hurt?" she questioned hurriedly while Jiyong's hand was distractedly attached to her wrist. 

 

It was Durami and she screamed again, pointing an accusing finger at her sister as she dramatically slid down to the floor. Dara watched her with a flat expression while Jiyong blinked, wondering if the tsundere he was holding was really related to these... animated people. The younger girl seemed to put his level of showmanship to a whole new level and he was genuinely impressed. 

 

"You," Durami pointed at Dara ruefully. "You have a boyfriend!" she sneered. "A hot boyfriend."

 

The older girl flushed. "H-He's not my b-boyfriend!" 

 

"You don't just let random hot guys kiss you!" she shot back accusingly. 

 

"Yeah, love. You don't just let random hot guys kiss you." Jiyong teased. 

 

"He even calls you 'LOVE'." 

 

"Aisht he calls me all kinds of names." Dara said irritably, glaring at the grinning man behind her. "And for the love of Christ, Jiyong. Sleep." 

 

"Only if you sleep with me." he winked. 

 

"Oh my god, this is insane! How? Why? I'M...." She helplessly pointed at Jiyong who was trying to pull Dara into his lap. "Did you drug him?!" 

 

Meanwhile, Sanghyun was sitting beside Jiyong, watching him with fascination. Dara sighed and shook her head as she tried to shoo her siblings away. Sanghyun did, although reluctant. The boy kept glancing back at Jiyong, somewhat expecting him to do something grandiose but the older man just yawned and nuzzled closer to Dara. To say that he was disappointed was an understatement.

 

 "Babyyyyyy~ I'm hungry~~" Jiyong whined, pouting.

 

Before she could retort, Durami had already dashed towards the kitchen where they could hear the loud clanking of pots and vigorous vegetable cutting. Dara blinked, not fully grasping what just happened. Smirking, Jiyong circled his arms on her neck and gave her a lingering kiss on the cheek. The touch made her jump. However, the vicious glare she wore was replaced by a bashful expression when she saw the fond look on his face. Coughing, she looked away innocently but the way his fingers traced her cheek made it hard to concentrate. 

 

"Why are you so beautiful?" he mumbled.

 

Dara was obviously taken aback. She should be used to it already but... "A-Aisht, stop messing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter