010-MASTER-PIECE

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So I met someone weird today."

 

"Oh, do tell."

 

"You remember that French ert I told you about?" 

 

Jiyong wanted to cry. He's not a ert. "Yeah." he said with a slump in his shoulders.

 

"Well apparently he's friends with Seunghyun!" 

 

"Isn't everybody friends with Seunghyun?" he laughed. 

 

"Yeah but this one's different." she said a little too excitedly. "The guy looks like a CEO for Christ' sakes. How the friggin' hell did an over-excited Chihuahua get acquainted with a man of that stature?" 

 

Man of that stature. It made him feel important. Jiyong kinda liked the sound of that. "Seunghyun is very friendly." he defended. 

 

"Still though... it's fishy..."

 

Jiyong shifted in his seat uncomfortably, opening and closing his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. After a few quiet breaths, he finally asked, "Is he handsome?" He squeaked bashfully.

 

Dara pursed her lips in thought. "He's normal..."

 

"Oh."

 

"Above average, maybe."

 

"OhhHHHhhhh~"

 

"What the heck was that about?"

 

"Are you attracted to him? Did you think he was like a Greek god that they put on Earth to save humans from ugliness?"

 

"..."

 

"Babe?"

 

"Why are you so weird today?" 

 

Jiyong bit his lip. "I was just asking. Besides, I want to know what type of guy you like so I can be the absolute best guy that you'll ever see." 

 

"Can you stop it with that ? I don't even know you." she snapped but the blush in her cheeks begged to differ. 

 

"Aren't we working on that, baby?" he replied cheekily. "So please my dear madam, educate me about the type of guy that you like~" 

 

Dara huffed. 

 

"Aww c'mon, cupcake. What do you like? Good looks? Big pockets? Lots of stamina?" 

 

"Shut up, Jiyong." 

 

"Did I tell you how much I love hearing you say my name?"

 

Dara frowned, not wanting to conform to his smoothness because she was a strong, independent, proud woman. But still...

 

"You did." she mumbled. 

 

"And I love saying your name, Sandara." 

 

She scrunched her face, looking like she had just on a lemon. How was he so good at sweet-talking? Yes, she admits it. Jiyong was one sly motherer. It reminded her so much of her eunuch of an ex-boyfriend but at the same time not. It was weird but she should have expected it since Jiyong was already weird by himself. 

 

"How's your day, Jiyong?" Dara side-tracked. 

 

Jiyong let out a happy hum before unconsciously blurting out, "I'm moving back to Seoul." 

 

She blinked. "Really?" Why did the thought of him being in the same city as her make her feel so excited? She cleared . "W-Where did you live before again?" 

 

"Abroad." he said simply. "I traveled for a while and ended up working outside of Korea." 

 

"Where outside in Korea?" 

 

"In the sun, the moon, and the stars." 

 

"Jiyong." she hissed. 

 

He laughed, "You're so cute! Fine, I worked in the states for a while." Which was not entirely a lie. 

 

Dara was suddenly so curious. "What's your job?"

 

"Have you ever heard of a chippendale?" 

 

Her brow twitched, irritated. "That's not funny." 

 

"Fine, I was a male e. You caught me in a state of weakness and now I'm forced to reveal my identity. I mean, with a body like mine? Who wouldn't wanna get a piece of this?" 

 

"Jiyong. Seriously." 

 

"Okay, okay." he chuckled. "Have you heard of those rent-a-boyfriend businesses?" 

 

"Don't tell me you ing work there."

 

"What is with this prejudice, woman!" he remarked scandalously. "There has been a lot of success with that type of field!" 

 

Dara snorted. "Wasn't there a case where a girl got a mobster for a boyfriend?" 

 

"And now they're happily married with kids and some henchmen." he defended. "Maybe you could meet your match there, Dara! What if you got placed with a handsome, exotic, and rich debonair who has the hots for feisty women like you?" 

 

"Why would a rich guy work at some sleazy rent-a-boyfriend job?" 

 

"Becauseeee he wants to save girls who never had a boyfriend and expose them to a life filled with love and hope, Dara." she could imagine him sticking his tongue out at her and it made her shake her head. 

 

"You're seriously crazy."

 

"Sometimes you need a little crazy in your life, y'know." he grinned. "And I'm your little crazy." 

 

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Jiyong."

 

He laughed again and it made her burst out into an unconcsious smile. But then his laughter abruptly stopped and then she could hear rustling. Was that a female voice that she heard? No, it sounded too low. Hmmm. Curious. 

 

"I have to go now, babe. The rent-a-boyfriend business sure is tough." 

 

"Oh shut up, you don't work there." At least she hoped he didn't.

 

"Why? Are you jealous about other women getting close to me?" 

 

Dara snorted, "Nope."

 

"Well I am." he suddenly said. "Don't act so familiarly with Seunghyun. It's making me jealous." She heard a distant laugh from the other line but paid it no mind.

 

Wait.

 

"Did you see me? How did you know?" she started to look around the outside of the restaurant store in a sort of frenzy. "Are you here?" 

 

"I won't let any woman get close to me too. I have too much respect for you to let you down like that." he answered instead. 

 

Dara grew more annoyed at him always going off topic. "Jiyong, are you here?" she said tightly. 

 

He smiled a little. "I'll call you later, okay?"

 

"Jiyong—"

 

*TUT* *TUT* *TUT*

 

She cursed under her breath as she stared at her phone screen with a sour expression. Why does he keep avoiding her questions if he wants them to get to know each other? Isn't the purpose of questioning is to get to know one another in a more deeper level? It was annoying. Heck, it was infuriating. She'd be fine with a simple "Yes, I'm here." but he couldn't even do that. She knows that he's in Seoul since Bom mentioned that her brother was in the country. Why won't he just admit it? 

 

"Hola señorita~" 

 

She flinched at the familiar voice. Before she could turn to glare at him, her eyes stopped at a familiar suited man beside him. The dapper man waved and smiled slightly at her while she just stared. 

 

"I know he's handsome but staring is rude, little miss." Seunghyun patted her head when Dara scoffed. Jiyong flashed him a knowing smile while the latter winked in understanding. He guided Jiyong to sit beside Dara, ultimately cornering the girl, while Seunghyun sat across from them. The two men acted innocent as Dara looked at them suspiciously. 

 

Not minding their unwanted visitor, Dara grabbed Seunghyun by his stupid tie and hissed in a whisper, "Why the hell is he here?" 

 

Seunghyun snatched his tie back and pulled out of her grip before sitting down and glancing at Jiyong. "I bumped into him and asked if he wanted to have dinner." 

 

"Why didn't you ask me?" Dara glowered. 

 

Seunghyun shrugged. "Because you won't come when I tell you that he's eating with us."

 

"You think?" she spat sarcastically. "You can't just go inviting random people with us! I don't even know the guy. He was a ert before you introduced him to me!" 

 

Jiyong tapped Seunghyun's hand to get his attention and both of them immediately focused on him. He glanced at Dara before going back to Seunghyun. "Tell her that I could understand her." he said in French. 

 

The latter scrunched his brows. "But she'll get you to talk in Korean if I say that." he spoke in the same language. 

 

"No, tell her I understand but can't speak it." 

 

Seunghyun flashed him an unsure look before looking back at Dara's expectantly curious eyes. 

 

"What did he say?" she whispered. 

 

"He said that he could undestand you." A look of confusion marred her face. Dara was about to speak when he interupted. "He can understand Hangul but he can't speak it."

 

"What the heck?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter