010--OFF!

HOTLINE 010
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stop calling me!!!" 

 

"Whoa, feisty. Do you want me to text you instead?" 

 

*TUT* *TUT* *TUT*

 

NEW MESSAGE.

 

Dara opened the text with furrowed brows, her eyes zeroing in on the unknown recipient

 

From: Unknown Number

You can't get rid of me that easily, y. 

 

Her face flushed with anger and exasperation. Her forceful thumbs almost cracked the screen as she blocked him. Letting out a huge sigh, Dara drank her coffee and went back to contemplating whether or not she should finish reading her novel for her stupid mandatory English class or to wallow herself in a sea of cholesterol and bad decisions in a nearby fast-food restaurant. 

 

Being a college student was hard. It's like High School but instead of hating the people and yourself... you're still hating people and yourself but it's ten times more prominent. Her only friend won't stop dragging her to college parties even though she repeatedly stated that she would rather eat a piece of cheese from a septic tank than go to those baby-making traps with the guiding help of alcoholism express. 

 

It was her last year of university, estimating a grand total of 8 years worth of knowledge and procrastinating. Why was it taking so long? Well, she was living every Asian parents dream. Park Sandara was become a doctor—a genuine one at that, specifically a Urologist. Why would you want to get near an ? People often ask her. Because it pays good (no pun intended), she replies back. She would just shrug it off whenever she gets nasty looks but in the end, someone has to do it.

 

She didn't have a love or admiration for the lower regions at all, if that's what your wondering. Like, what kind of kid has a sick fascination about the urinary system (and its parts) and they're making it their life mission to go to the path of the mysterious and unpredictable . Not Dara if that's what you're thinking. It was when she was doing her first year of practicum that she started considering going into the urinary/reproductive arts. She didn't know what specialty she would undertake so the school offered those who were undecided to practice under several specialties in the hospital. 

 

The amount of people in the urology department didn't compare to the overpopulated Emergency department, that's for sure. The head urologist explained that they have had a decrease in doctors as no one seemed to be willing to get down and dirty with some s and find out what's wrong with them. She also explained how it was a shame since the job paid more than most doctor specialties around, at least in their hospital anyway since it was demanding. 

 

Dara could care less about the hor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter