Chapter 7

Now Or Never

“Well thanks gunnie now he won't belive me.” jooheon said frustrated. “ shut the heck up.” gun said angrily. “ gosh what's wrong with all of them i swear to god i am the only mature on here.” jooheon thought to himself.

                                  15 minutes later.

Won couldn't take it anymore there still wasn't any answer of how changkyun was. The nurses that come out of the room didn't say anything. Won was about to walk on the room when the doctor come out. He runned over to him heart shaking really hard. “ are you the guardian of changkyun.” the doctor asked. “ yes i am his father. What's wrong with him” won said looking at the doctor. The doctor whose names was hyungwoo took a deep breath. Which scared the living out of won, he learned if any doctors breath like that it was always a bad news. “ luckily we got all the pills in his system out.” “ what. Pills” won said confused. “ it looked like he overdosed on painkillers. Which if we even waited a minute he would have died.” hyungwoo said. “ but he's going to be just fine know. We have him on ivs.” with that hyungwoo left leaving won to process everything he just heard.

Won walked into the room it was like a knife to the chest when he saw changkyun small figure lying on the bed with so much wires on his body. He couldn't contain his angry and left the room to find jooheon. Only to find him playing video game in the waiting room. Jooheon stood up and paused the game after he saw won walking toward him. “ da….” before jooheon could say dad won slapped him. Jooheon held his cheek shocked. “ why jooheon i know you don't like him. But i never thought you would go this far.” won said with a shaky voice. Jooheon looked up at his father confused still holding on his cheek. “ i feel disgusted to call you my son.” hearing that made jooheon horrible he quickly looked down lowering his head. “ because of you kyun almost died. And you lied to me about what really happened.” won said then left jooheon standing there.

After won left tears started to roll down jooheon eyes. He went outside to the payphone to call his mom. “ mom” jooheon said after mina picked up the phone. “ heon are you alright, what's wrong.” “ mom can you come pick me up.” jooheon said with a broken voice “ yes where are you.” mina asked worried. “ i am at the hospital.” “ wait why are you hurt.” “ no” “then way.” jooheon went quiet which mina knew it was a sign he didn't want to tell her. “okay i will be there come outside.” mina said hanging up. she got in her car and started to call won to ask him what happened but he didn't pick up. Mina picked up both jooheon and gun. Both boys were so quiet and it scared her a little.  they usually would be in the back fighting over something stupid. “ so gun why were you boys at the hospital.”

“ changkyun was hurt.” “ mina looked at gun confused after she heard the name changkyun “ is he your new friend.” she asked curiously. “ no his mr won son.” “ oh i see and what happened to him.” “ he. “ “ noting. Mom can you just drive i don't want to hear about him.” jooheon said.  After dropping of gun mina drived home. “ jooheon cheer up son. That bastard probably deserved it.” mina said hoping it would cheer jooheon but it only made him mad. “ MOM I SAID I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HIM.”  jooheon shouted then started crying. 

                               The next day

Changkyun opened his eyes and looked around studying where he was. He tried to to move his hand.  When he saw his dad sleeping next to him holding his hand. Won woked up after he felt changkyun hand move. “ kyunie you're awake.” “ changkyun tried to talk but couldn't because of the breathing mask. “ try not move.” won said pushing changkyun bangs away from his eyes. “ are you hungry.” changkyun gives his dad a little nodded. “hear let me help you sit. Then i will get you something to eat.” won said helping changkyun sit. He then left to get changkyun something to eat. Couple minutes  later he come back with some soft foods that changkyun could eat. “ dad” changkyun said after won removed his breathing mask to feed him. “ yeah son.” “ it wasn't hyung fault.” won stopped opening the food when he heard changkyun say that. “ what are you talking about.” won asked wondering what changkyun was talking about. But changkyun didn't say anything else. Won signed and started to feed changkyun.

3 weeks After changkyun got discharged from the hospital won sended him to boston to live with his aunt for a while until he could sort things out with jooheon. Won went over to mina house to pick up jooheon. “ what are you doing here.” mina asked when she opened the door from won. “ you know you should really learn how to greet people.” “will i told if it's you you don't get one so answer me.” “ where jooheon. And don't even say sleeping.” “sleeping.” “ mina i need to talk.” “ what do you what.” jooheon said when he saw his dad. “can we talk.” jooheon got his shoes and went outside. mina closed the door when jooheon left. “ hey sorry about what i said at the hospital, changkyun told me what happened.” won said. “ he did.” “ yeah. He didn't want me to blame you for what happened. And i shouldn't i was just catch up in the thought of almost losing him. So what you say we go get some ice cream.” jooheon nodded. “ so where is he.” “ changkyun i send him to boston to live with your aunt for a while.” “ why” “ he needs a break from all of this. I just hope you realize soon that he's not the bad guy here.” won said. “ jooheon rolled his eyes and started to eat his ice cream.   

                                      6 years later