Chapter 12

Now Or Never

“ hey Lee jooheon” a group of girls said to jooheon. Jooheon smiled a waved at the girls and went in line to get lunch. “Jooheon we missed you at practice last week what happened.” “ I had some business to take care of so I couldn't make it.” “ oh that .” taehyun said one of jooheon worst enemies since the start of high school. “ what the hell does he want.” minhyuk asked after seeing taehyun talking to jooheon. “ don't know don't care.” “ so how things going with that brother of yours.” “ don't care don't know.” “ so are you going to just repeat the same thing over and over.” minhyuk said getting annoyed. “ don't car…...” “ don't even try.” minhyuk said giving jooheon an angry look. They both got their lunch and seat down.

“ hey guys.” kihyun yelled waving. “ I swear to god I sometimes wonder how we are still friends with him.” hyungwon said after jooheon and minhyuk seat down. “ I heard that jerk.” kihyun said hitting hyungwon shoulder. “ heoney I heard you have a younger brother. Wait does he go here.” kihyun said smiling looking at jooheon. “ really minhyuk this is why I don't tell you anything.” “ who side he told me Jk he did.” kihyun said laughing. Minhyuk gived kihyun a i will beat you up look. “ wait jooheon you have a brother when did this happened.” hyungwon said. “ will you guys stop I don't want to talk about that bastard okay.” jooheon said angrily getting up and leaving. “ what wrong with him.” “ dude I told he doesn't like his brother why did you bring it up.” minhyuk said. “ I was curious okay.” “ anyways where is gun.”

Gun was walking down the stairs to the cafeteria when his saw changkyun. He stopped and look at changkyun and runned up to him. “changkyun” he said standing next to changkyun. Changkyun looked up curious who called him. “ Omg it is you.” gun said looking at changkyun surprised. Changkyun looked at gun confused. “ It's me gunnie.” “ oh hi” changkyun said then looking down his food. “ wow what brings you here.” gun said taking a site next to changkyun. “ I am sorry but can you leave me alone.” changkyun said standing up and throwing away his food and leaving. Gun scratched his head. And went after changkyun.

“Guys who's that guy gun talking to” kihyun asked after seeing gun talking to changkyun. “I don't know I never seen him around.” minhyuk said standing up to see what gun was up to. “you guys coming.” hyungwon and kihyun got up and following minhyuk. Wait where are we going exactly.” hyungwon asked after they walked out of the cafeteria. We need to see what up with gun.” minhyuk said looking for gun.

“ changkyun can you stop.” gun said walking after changkyun. “ No” “gun” minhyuk said making gun look back. “ oh hi guys.” “why are you following that kid.” hyungwon asked curious. “ oh you mean changkyun.” “ I don't know his name but you were talking to him in the cafeteria.” “ yeah that's changkyun his jooheon little brother.” “ wait the little brother of jooheon is real.” hyungwon asked. “ yes “ “wait how did you that was him.” minhyuk asked. “ I met him when we were kids.” “ then why was he sitting alone I mean his jooheon brother how come he was not sitting with us.” hyungwon asked curious. “ will they are half brothers and jooheon found out about him when we were 12.” “ oh ” kihyun said. “ so they don't get along at all and Mr won send him to boston to live with his aunt.” gun said. 

The bell ringed and changkyun rushed to his 4th class which was his least favorite gym. Everyone was sitting down talking waiting for the coach. Changkyun come in with the coach talking to him. “ so kid what's your favorite support.” the coach asked changkyun. “ I don't play any supports so I don't have a favorite.” changkyun said. “ will we need to change that.” the coach said laughing. Changkyun only smiled not understanding what that meant.

“hey boys I want to inderious you guys to our new classmate lee changkyun. Changkyun say hi to everyone one.” changkyun waved to everyone then looked down. “ wait gun isn't that the kid.” kihyun asked after seeing changkyun. “ yeah.” “changkyun why don't you sit down.” “ oh look who we have here late again mr.lee” changkyun looked up to see who the coach was talking to. When his eyes catches jooheon he bite his lower lip and looked down. “ sorry coach won't happen again.” jooheon said eyes not leaving changkyun. “ yeah yeah whatever go sit down.

” hey jooheon” gun said worried looking at changkyun. “ Okay everyone we are going to play a round of basketball so everyone get on 2 teams of 10. We have a new kid so we have equal numbers of teammates.” the coach said. Changkyun stood awkwardly at a corner not knowing what to do. Gun runned up to changkyun asking him if he wanted to be in there team. Changkyun nodded his head. Jooheon bite down his teeth together after seeing what gun did. Minhyuk and kihyun looked at each other as they could see the angry in jooheon face.

“Okay taehyun team vs jooheon team get ready”  the coach shouted putting the 2 teams names down. The game started everyone was running around throwing the ball. Changkyun  Stood there not knowing what to do. He saw the ball coming for him. And gun screaming tell him to catch it and shoot it. He grab the ball and look around to see who to throw it to. when taehyun runned up to him taking the ball away making a shot. The coach just laugh when he show the shocked look on changkyun face. “take 5. Hey kid come here.” changkyun walked to his coach waiting to be yelled at for losing the ball. “ you really don't play any sports huh.” the coach said looking at changkyun. “ anyways next time you have the ball just shot okay then if you miss no one will yell at you okay.” the coach said while changkyun nodded his head.

“Who the heck is he” taehyun asked smiling looking at changkyun. “ His the new kid.” “ why don't we show him how to really play.” taehyun said with a smirk.

“Okay breaks over start playing” the coach yelled. “ jooheon stop looking at him like you're going to kill him, You're scaring him.” gun said to his friend. “ I do want to kill him.”come on man let's just play.” gun said helping jooheon up. The game started but taehyun target was changkyun. And when the coach said start. One of taehyun teammate passed the ball to him. Instead of trying to make it in he throw the ball directly to changkyun face. Changkyun who had no clue the ball was thrown to him just stood there waiting. Jooheon saw what taehyun did he look at changkyun waiting him for him to move. To his surprise his brother stood there like an idiot. He tried to scream to tell him to move.  but when there eyes catch each other jooheon signaled him to move. But instead changkyun stood there looking down. And the ball hit him right on the head knocking him out.

The Coach stopped the game and runned to changkyun to see if he was okay. Jooheon just shook his head and went to get some water. “ his bleeding” the coach said after seeing blood coming down changkyun head. “ LEE JOOHEON” the coach yelled catching jooheon attention. “ yeah coach” jooheon said putting down the water. “ I need you to take changkyun to the nurse right now.” “ ask someone else to do it.” jooheon said. “ I'm asking you now.” jooheon walked next to the coach.

The coach picked changkyun up and put his arms around jooheon shoulder. Jooheon help changkyun up the stairs and dropped him off on the nurses of he was about to leave. But changkyun wouldn't let go of his shirt. So he grabbed changkyun arms and pulled it of himself. He was about to throw changkyun arms away when his eyes catch something. He moved changkyun shirt up and saw deep cuts all around his arm. He looked at it a little taken back. but cover them and left changkyun on the nurse office. “ oh hey jooheon What brings you here.” the nurse asked after she saw jooheon coming out. “ an idiot manage to get hurt while playing basketball.” jooheon said walking back to class.