Chapter 10

Now Or Never

Changkyun seat at the back looking at the window he wasn't really looking at anything he just started with a blink look. “Hey kyunie why don't you tell as what you did when you were at boston.” won asked when he stop at a red light. Changkyun kept his mouth shut not wanting to talk. “ okay maybe next time.” won said Turning on radio trying to kill the awkwardness in the car. After couple of minutes later he park at his house. Jooheon jumped out of the car and walk inside. Changkyun unlocked the car and slowly opened the door. He followed won inside it just felt like it did 6 years ago. Won showed changkyun to his room and told him to come eat after he changed. Changkyun looked around the unfamiliar room. He took a deep breath and closed the door. He lied on the floor and curled to a ball while tears run down his eyes. He didn't understand what he was doing coming to korea only to be thrown out later. He closed his eyes trying to least remember something good. But all the memories he had living with his dad and brothers was almost ly spend going to the hospital. More tears runned down his eyes.

Jooheon come out of his room after he changed he went downstairs to eat dinner before going to bed. “ hey jooheon where's changkyun.” won said after not seeing changkyun. “ don't know don't care.” jooheon said taking a sit. Won just shooked his head and went inside the kitchen. “ will you at least try to like him. It's been 6 years and you are acting like a jerk.” won said walking out with plates. “ dad did you forget you send him to boston only to abandon him there.” jooheon said grabbing the plate from his dad. “ I was busy okay. And plus I didn't think your aunt would just throw him out.” won said taking a sit. “Yeah whatever” jooheon said starting to eat. “why isn't he coming anyways.” won said getting up. He went up stairs to see if changkyun was coming. He knocked changkyun door couple times waiting for an answer. Changkyun stood up after hearing knocking he opened the door. “ what's wrong.” won asked after seeing changkyun red eyes. “ noting just fell asleep.” “okay way don't you come down and eat.” “ I am not hungry.” changkyun said closing the door. Won frowned he felt horrible seeing changkyun pale face. He wished he had a lest look for changkyun sooner. He went back down taking a sit. Jooheon looked up at this father. “ what's wrong.” “ nothing just eat” won said. “ dad stop beating yourself over him if he doesn't want to eat let it be.” jooheon said getting up. “ where are you going.” “ I lost my appetite.” jooheon said going up to his room. Won who also lost his appetite putted away the food and went to bed.

Changkyun woked up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. He walked passed jooheon room which was empty. He was about to open the bathroom door when jooheon come out. Changkyun froze and looked down when he saw jooheon. Jooheon looked at him and pushed him aside making him almost fall. Jooheon looked at changkyun then walked away. And that was the beginning of jooheon game to make changkyun life miserable again.