Chapter 11

Now Or Never

“ LEE JOOHEON WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL.” won yelled from downstairs. “Changkyun finish your food I also don't want you to be late and mostly to your first day of school.” won said to changkyun who was just touching his food. “ LEE JOOHEON…” won yelled again.  “ JOOH….” “ I am up ughhh.” jooheon said putting on his shirt. “GOOD. Eat your food and after your finish I want you to drive changkyun to school.” “ wait what there's no way I am taking him to school.” jooheon said sitting down to eat. “ jooheon I don't have time to argue with you with this. And why aren't you not wearing your uniform.”  won said looking at jooheon a little irritated. Changkyun kept his head down hoping he won't be included into one of won and jooheon fight again. “CHANGKYUN” won yelled.  changkyun almost had a heart attack when he heard his father yell into his ear. He looked at his father confused as he swallowed his spit. “ are you asleep or something go wear your shoes and follow jooheon.” changkyun nodded and put his shoes on.

Jooheon come down after putting on his uniform. He looked at changkyun and walked away. Changkyun followed holding his bag. “ Sit in the back I don't want a bastard like you sitting next to me.”  jooheon said. Changkyun opened the door and seat down putting his headphone on. Jooheon shooked his head and drived to school.

When they arrived at school changkyun got his bag and took his headphone out. He look up at the big building he was surprised of how big the school was. Will he also doesn't know how high schools looked because he never went to one. “ hey” jooheon said trying to catch changkyun attention.  Changkyun looked at his brother confused. “ here we don't know each other and I don't want anyone I mean anyone to know I am related to a bastard. And if anyone founds out you disgusting is related to me you're dead.” jooheon said walking away. Changkyun put on his bag and went inside the school. He looked around trying to find the office so he could get his class schedules. He wondered around the school until he found the office. He was about to go in when he heard the bell ring and bunch of kids started to bumped into him, not even caring to see who it was. Changkyun went inside trying not get bumped to again.

“ Hey can I help you.” the woman on the front desk asked when she saw changkyun. Changkyun just looked at her thinking what to say. “ ummm” was the only to he managed to say. “ you must be lee changkyun.” another woman said walking up to changkyun. Changkyun nodded his head. “ I was wondering how much longer I head to wait for you.” come on I will show you to your classes. She said walking changkyun to his first class. “ I am Lina but you could call me nurse li if you want.” changkyun only nodded thinking how the hell he was supposed to survive. “ not much of a talker huh.” Lina said. Changkyun frowned trying to remember all of his 5 classes. “ and here is your first class have fun kid.” Lina said walking away. Changkyun thanked her and walked in.

The minute he walked in everyone stop what they're doing and looked at him. “Lee changkyun.” the teacher said after he saw changkyun froze. Changkyun nodded and look at his teacher greeting him. “ class I want you to meet your new classmates lee changkyun.” the teacher said. “ changkyun why don't you introduce yourself to everyone.” changkyun eyes grew big when he heard the teacher say that. He wouldn't say he hated his classmates but those looks they were giving him was worse than jooheon’s. “ hello my name is lee changkyun and I am 16 years old. Nice to meet your all.” changkyun said in small voice. Making everyone look at him like he was stupid. “ will thank you changkyun why don't you take a sit.” the teacher said waiting for changkyun to take a sit. Changkyun seat at the empty site in the middle. he was scared sitting right in the middle of the whole class, but what was worse was he didn't know anything they were learning. He just look at the the teacher talk none senses. Then the bell ring and everyone left, changkyun quickly grabbed his bag and went to his second class then his 3rd. After the bell ringed everyone went to lunch. Changkyun just followed everyone down to the cafeteria. He brought his lunch with the card his father gived him, and seat at the fairest table for everyone.