Chapter 6

Now Or Never

Won was at work when he got a strange number call him he picked up curiously. “ hello” “hello dad.”  jooheon said with a shaky voice. “ jooheon what's  wrong are you alright.” “ dad changkyun is in....” the minute won heard the name changkyun come out of jooheon mouth he knew something was wrong.” “ JOOHEON WHAT'S  WRONG.” won said “ his at the hospital.” after hearing hospital won rushed out of his office. “ what hospital are you guys at.” jooheon stayed quiet he didn't want to say anything. “ JOOHEON SPEAK.” won shouted after jooheon went silent.  gun saw jooheon wasn't speaking so he grabbed the phone from him. “ mr.won we are at hong hospital.” “thank you gun i will be there in 30 minutes.” won said before hanging up. On his way to the car won stop when he realized who he talked to. “ gun why the heck is gun with jooheon.” with that thought won knew something bad happened to changkyun. He quickly jumped into his car and drove like a crazy person on the highway.

Gun my dad is not going to let me go to the concert now.” jooheon said sitting on the chair beside gun. “ joo are you kidding me your younger brother is in there fighting for his life and all you thinking about is a stupid concert.” “ will yeah if jimin didn't shove those pills in his mouth we wouldn't be here, and i didn't had to call my dad.” jooheon said annoyed. Which made gun more angry when he heard jooheon respond. “ i can't believe you if changkyun was my little brother i would have done anything to protect him. The kid looks so innocent and fragile.” “ will guess what his not and his not mine he's the stupid bastard that ruined my life did you forget that.” jooheon said standing up and leaving gun alone. Gun just shooked his head.

When won arrived at the hospital he rushed to the front desk asking what room changkyun was in. the woman behind the desk was looking up on the computer which room changkyun was in. when won saw jooheon. “ sir he's in room 101 is just down the hall from here.” won thanked her and run over to jooheon who was just walking around. “ JOOHEON” won shouted to get his attention. Jooheon slowly turned around swallowing his spit really hard after hearing won voice. “ hey dad” “ don't hey dad me” won said with an angry tone.  “what the heck happened to changkyun and you better not lie to me do you hear me.” jooheon looked down when he saw how mad is dad was. He never saw his father this mad in his life and it scared him. “ SPEAK.” “ ahhhhhh he fell down from his bed.” jooheon lied hoping his dad believe it. “ WHAT HE FELL DOWN THE BED WHAT WERE YOU DOING I TOLD TO KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.” won said loudly making everyone around them stop. “  i was in the bathro…..” before jooheon could finish gun come running to them. “ MR WON CHANGKYUN HE HE.” “ HE WHAT GUN.” won said. “ HE STOPPED BREATHING.” won heart dropped he runned to the room changkyun was in. but the nurses stop him. “ we are sorry you can't go in there.” “ THAT'S MY SON IN THERE.”  won shouted trying to push the nurses out of the way. “we understand sir but we can't let you in now.” one of the the nurse said closing the door on him. Won seat down on the chair near the room putting his head on his hands. He felt scared and horrible that he couldn't do anything for changkyun expect wait.