chapter 5

Now Or Never

 

Jooheon said goodbye to his mom before getting on the car. “ hey buddy” “ hey dad.”  “okay when i drop you of i am leaving. I need you to check on changkyun every couple minutes, and make sure to give him the meditation i put on the table in the kitchen. And no fighting okay.” won said then thinking if he mention everything. “okay whatever.” “ jooheon this is  serious changkyun is really sick and i don't want to get of his bed alot until his better.” jooheon rolled his eyes. Before getting of the car. “ oh and jooheon i put food in the fridge make sure he eats okay.” “ okay dad i understand you been repeating the same thing over 100 times.” “ sorry oh yeah don't open the door from anyone. And i don't want you to leave the house” and with that won drived away a little uncomfortable leaving changkyun in jooheon care.

Jooheon unlocked the door and went straight to his room to change into more comfortable cloths. After coming out he went to the kitchen to eat something. He looked at changkyun meditation then walked away. He seat down on the couch and turn on the tv. When he heard someone knocking the door curiously he went to check on it. He saw two of his best friends standing outside. “ hey guys what you doing here.” jooheon asked. “ we saw you going in.” “ oh man you have the house to yourself.” gun said one of jooheon friends. “ kind of.” “ wait is someone else here.” jimin asked jooheon other friend. “ my dad said if i look after that bastard i told you guys about, he would let me go to the concert we were planning to go to.” “ oh that . But at least you're going.” “ yeah anyways i can't have anyone over.” “ oh man why” jimin said.  “ my dad doesn't want anyone other than me here to look after that bastard.” “ how will you dad know if we were here.” “ that bastard would probably tell him.” “ oh believe me he won't.” jimin said smiling then walking in. gun gives an i don't know look to jooheon after jimin said that. After gun walked in jooheon closed the door and went up to check on changkyun when he saw him asleep he went back down. “ dude are you serious.” jimin said after jooheon come down. “ what” “ did you check on him” “ yeah my dad sa…” “ doesn't matter what your dad say don't you hate him cause he destroyed your family.” “ yeah” “ then why would you even care if he even dies.” jimin said playing with the remote and changing the channels. “ joo don't listen to him he doesnt know whats his talking about.” gun said. “ shut up gun.” jimin said throwing the pillow next to him on gun face. Jooheon smiled and joined them on the couch.

Changkyun woked up after hearing loud laughters and someone screaming he stand up and held onto the desk near his bed when everything started to spin. He stood there waiting for the pain on his head to stop. Then he slowly walked down stairs to check where the loud sound was coming from. He saw jooheon and two other kids he never saw sitting on the couch laughing watching something.

Gun turned around when he notice a small figure behind them. He got up and greeted changkyun who slowly greeted him back. “ you must be changkyun oh man you so small.” gun said. Changkyun frowned he really hates people saying he looks small. “ sorry you might not like people saying that right.” gun said after he notice changkyun frown.  Jimin looked away from the tv when he heard gun talking to someone. Jooheon also looked up to see what jimin was looking at. jimin got up and walked up to them. “ you must be the disgusting bastard.” jimin sad making changkyun look down. “ jimin what the heck.” gun said hitting jimin on the shoulder. “ jooheon got up and went next to jimin looking at changkyun with disgust. “ changkyun kept looking down he wanted to run back to his room and locking himself. “ ughh he just makes me want to punch him.” jooheon said angrily looking at changkyun. “ then let's do it.” jimin said smiling. “ guys leave him alone he doesn't look that good.” gun said after he saw changkyun go pale. “ gun why the heck are you defending him.” jimin said angrily. “ because i can. plus his sick and you guys are no help.” jimin walked up to changkyun pushing him on the ground. Jooheon and gun both were shocked when jimin pushed changkyun on the ground. “JIMIN STOP” jooheon yelled when he notice changkyun start to breathe weirdly.  Gun rushed over pushing jimin away from changkyun. “ omg jooheon his bleeding. "ughh are you serious jimin. My dad wont let me go know thanks to you.” what ever jooheon i thought you said you hated him” “ i do but the concert is more important to me.” gun was in disbelief after hearing jimin and jooheon arguing over the most stupidest thing while changkyun was on the ground hurt. “ GUYS HE'S REALLY HURT THIS ISN'T FUNNY.” oh yeah jooheon your dad said you have to give him medication when he waked up right.” “ yeah why” “ where is it”

“in the kitchen.” gun and jooheon watch confused as jimin go into the kitchen. Changkyun wiped the blood of his mouth and tried to stand up but felled right back down. Jimin come back with a handful of pills in his hand and the other hand with a glass of water.  Jooheon and gun wanted to ask why does he have some much pills in his hand. But before they could even say and think.  

jimin shoved the pills in changkyun mouth then furiously gives him the water. Changkyun wanted to fight back but jimin was way stronger and being sick didn't help. Gun freaked out when he saw what jimin just did. Jooheon watch in wide eyes he was not expecting jimin to do something like that.  “ see that's done now we don't have to deal with a bastard like him.” jimin said. Gun runned over changkyun to see if he was okay. “ why did you do that are you crazy.” and before jooheon knew it he punched jimin across the face. Changkyun looked around trying to stay awake he try to breath but something was holding tight to his lungs. slowly his lips went blue and the last thing he saw was jooheon run to his aid before everything went dark.