chapter 17

Now Or Never

 

 

 

 

Jooheon put changkyun in the car and runned to the driver side he started the car,  and without any other thoughts but to get changkyun to hospital he drove like an insane person. Halfway to the hospital he looked at changkyun he gasped seeing his brother lips turn blue and face go paler then he thought was possible. With shaky hands jooheon yelled his brother to hold on.  

He stopped in front of the hospital not even parking he picked changkyun up. And runned inside screaming someone to help him. 3 nurses runned up to him asking what happened when they saw changkyun. “ I don't know he just went cold and then faith”  come with us the tall nurse with long hair said. Jooheon held tight to changkyun and follow the 3 nurses inside a room. “ put him down on on the bed we need to check his blood pressure.” jooheon slowly placed changkyun on the bed and stood back watching the nurses do their job. He bite down his lips feeling guilt and regret looking at changkyun.

Few minutes passed but it felt like centuries to jooheon he asked the nurses if his brother is okay. But the the nurses looked at each other not sure what was wrong themselves. “His blood pressure is to low I will call the doctor in.”  after the nurse left jooheon stood there waiting for the doctor. 2 more minutes passed when a tall male walked in. He quickly checked changkyun heart beat.  then told the nurses to get changkyun on oxygen mask.“ “doctor is my brother alright.” jooheon asks with a shaky voice. “You are his brother” the doctor questions. Jooheon nodded. May I talked to you outside.”

“my name is Dr. Han I am changkyun doctor” the man says. Jooheon looks at him confused thinking if changkyun has been to the hospital before. “Is he going to be alright.” the doctor took a long pause thinking how to break the news. Jooheon in the other hand didn't really like the look on the doctor face. “ your brother has brain tumor.” the doctor says sadly. “ he what…. Oh right hahaha that was really funny but what's really wrong with him.” “ kid this isn't a joke i am the one who diagnosed him with brain tumor a week ago.” “ there no way my brother has a tumor if he did i wou…..” and before jooheon could finish his word he remember everything that was happening to changkyun the bleeding that he tried to cover up. The fainting and the coughing the sometimes echos the house. Jooheon hearts stops thinking about how changkyun was all alone this whole time suffering by himself. “ kid i know this is a lot to take in but we need your parents consent to go on with the surgery but it's going to be very dangerous. It could even cost him his life.” the doctor explains to jooheon right before walking away leaving jooheon all alone on the hall way. A part of him wants to laugh and think this all just a game. But when he adds up everything that was happening to changkyun there wasn't any denial. Small tears made themselves down his cheek.

He went back in the room and just stared at his brother. “ changkyun please don't do this to me i was finally opening up to you please.” he says under his breath. He walked next to his brother and seat on the chair next to him. Jooheon slowly put his hand on changkyun hand with the touch he wanted to cry and shake changkyun to wake up. But he just held changkyun cold chand and letting the tears fall. “ changkyun i am so.r..rry for .b..eing an a...ss the whole ..t..i..me.” his  words come out broken he couldn't make a sentence and just put his head on changkyun cold hand.

Won come home after being overseas for 2 weeks he got his keys out to unlock the door but when he tried to put the key in the door, the door swing open. Won looked around confused when he smelled something burning. He put down his black bag and went in the kitchen to check what it was, but was met with a smoking pot. He grabbed a small towel and got the hot pot of the stove and turned of the stove. “ jooheon you really want to burn the house down huh.” he said under his breath. Angry won went up stairs to scream at jooheon. But when he opened jooheon room there wasn't anyone around. So he yelled for jooheon calling his name over and over. After not getting any answer he went to changkyun room and also find it empty. “ i swear when i find you 2 you're dead  “ won says getting his phone out from his pocket to call jooheon.