Chapter 9

Now Or Never

“Lee jooheon please reported to the mean office” jooheon heard the speaker say he grabbed his backpack and told his friends he will see them later. When jooheon got to the office he saw his father standing there with a smile. At first he thought he did something wrong cause that was the only reason he ever gets called to report to the office. But after seeing his father there smiling he didn't really know what was happening. “Hey son.” won said walking up to jooheon. “ dad what brings you here.” “ will let's get in the car then i will explain everything.” won said.  Jooheon gives his father a confused look but followed him to the car. “whats up dad and where are we going.” jooheon said when he was inside the car. “ we are going to the airport to pick someone up.” won said starting the car. “ why are you taking me with you.” jooheon asked curious. “ will his someone we both need to see together.” won said knowing if he told jooheon who it was he would get of the car. “ who.” “ just someone stop asking questions you will see.” won said driving taking the freeway. Jooheon pulled his phone out and texted his friends that he will not be coming to basketball practice. Jooheon put his phone way when he was they arrived at the airport. He followed his father inside not knowing what was happening.

Changkyun followed hyunwoo and wonho out of the plane he had his head low biting down on his lower lip. He was nervous and a little bit scared meeting his father again. He froze when he was jooheon and won standing at the waiting line. His feet started to shake and all he wanted to do was turn around and go back to boston. Wonho stopped when he saw changkyun wasn't walking he walked back and asked him if he was alright. “ changkyun what's wrong are you hurting anywhere.” wonho said turning changkyun around to face him. “ hyung can we please go back i don't want to be here.” “ why what's wrong.”  wonho asked worried he could see the pain in changkyun eyes. “ i just want to go back.” changkyun said while small tears started to run down. Wonho give changkyun a hug telling him he would be alright. He didn't know what was wrong he didn't if changkyun was in pain or something. Hyunwoo turned around to see if changkyun and wonho was behind him. But to his surprise he saw wonho hugging a small figure. He quickly went back to see if changkyun was alright. “ what's wrong.” hyunwoo said looking at wonho. “I don't know he just started to cry.” hyungwoo looked at changkyun worried. “ you okay kid.” changkyun nodded his head and started to walk. Wonho followed him.

“Omg dad who are we waiting for i missed my basketball practice, and you're still not telling me who we are waiting for.” jooheon said getting irritated from waiting. “ him.” won said running to changkyun. Jooheon looked up to see who his father was talking about. His heart dropped when he saw who it was. Won pulled changkyun into a hug while changkyun awkwardly stood there not knowing if he should hug him back or push him way. But in the end he just stood there closing his eyes. Hyunwoo smiled when he jooheon and walked up to him." Hey jooheon how are you.” “ what the hell is he doing here.” jooheon said with an angry tone that surprised hyunwoo. “ who.” that bastard dad is hugging.” “ who are you calling a bastard jooheon that's your little brother.” wonho said. “I don't have a brother i can't believe i missed my practise for this.”  jooheon said walking out. Wonho and hyunwoo looked at jooheon confused. They never saw jooheon mad or angry about anything.

Won looked at changkyun giving him a warm smile that changkyun hated the minute he saw it. “Oh jooheon why don't you say hi to….. Where did he go.” won said looking around. “anyways i am glad your home son come on let's go.” won said trying to grab changkyun hand. Changkyun moved his hand way before won could grab it. Won just smiled and looked at hyunwoo and wonho thanking them for finding changkyun and bring him home. “ it was no problem mr. lee just glad we were able to find him for you.” hyunwoo said. While wonho said goodbye to changkyun. “ you behave kid and better eat a lot or i will come and furiously feed you if i hear you're not eating okay.” changkyun nodded giving wonho a small smile. Hyunwoo ruffled changkyun hair saying goodbye. “ i will miss him.” wonho said waving to changkyun. “ why are you acting like a mother who is sending her son away for the first time.” hyunwoo said laughing. “ hey not funny.” wonho said hitting hyunwoo shoulder. “ sorry mom.”

Jooheon seat inside the car angry texting his friend minhyuk and telling him what happened. “ dude i can't believe your father did that to you” minhyuk texted. “ i know ugh i just want to kill that ugly bastard.” jooheon texted his friend.“anyways i will text you later the coach is yelling bye.” minhyuk texted. “ okay see you next week” jooheon texted before putting his phone way. He gived his father an angry look when he come in the car and ignored changkyun like he wasn't even there. “ Aren't you going to say hi to your brother.”  won said looking at jooheon. jooheon smiled and turned around to face changkyun who was sitting at the back looking at the window, doing his best not to look at jooheon. “ hi little brother how are you” jooheon said giving changkyun a disgusted look. “Changkyun son what do you say.” won said driving. Changkyun looked away from the window his eyes shaking while he looked at jooheon. But looked down once he saw that look of disgusted in jooheon face.  “ hey.” changkyun said looking back to the window. Jooheon smiled after seeing how changkyun was scared of him. “ happy dad.” jooheon said while he turn around. Won smiled then frowned when he saw changkyun blank look