Chapter 2

Now Or Never

Jooheon was inside his room writing down something on his journal. When ever he was mad, angry or even sad he would start writing down on his Journal. Making lyrics out of his words and it always made him feel better. But it wasn't working anymore. Every Time he try to write something he remembers his father words. And how his mother left and in just few minutes his whole life changed. He got mad and ripped the paper he wrote on. He closed the journal throwing it across the room hitting the wall.

Won walked changkyun to the front door  unlocking it. He was hoping to see jooheon. Changkyun was standing behind his father holding tight to his bag. He was never the talking type. He lived his life hiding away from everyone. He bite down on his lower lips. Trying to breathe normally. Won held the door for changkyun. But after seeing he wasn't moving. he walked next to him taking the bag from him. Changkyun looked up curious at his dad. “ come on in don't be a stranger this is your home.” won said putting changkyun bag in the living room. Changkyun walked in and stood in the living room. “ jooheon can you come down here for a minute.” hearing his father called him jooheon got up and walked down stairs.

“Hey buddy this changkyun your younger brother.” won said smiling introducing his youngest son to jooheon. “I don't have any brother.” jooheon said walking back up stairs hitting changkyun shoulder hard enough that he fell down. Won tooked a deep breath and went after jooheon. leaving changkyun alone on the ground. “ jooheon stop” “ why the heck is he here. ” jooheon said stopping before he went inside his room. “Because we are all the family he has got.” “ I don't care I don't want him here if you don't get rid of him then I will.” jooheon said slamming the door on his dad. Won watch in disbelief before heading down stairs.

After hearing what jooheon said changkyun got up and left the house. Won came down stairs and notice changkyun was gone. He quickly went out. He saw changkyun walking down the steps, and quickly grabbed him. “ hey were you going.” he asked changkyun. Changkyun stayed quit his head lowered. “ don't listen to jooheon he's just angry but he will get over it soon.”  won tooked changkyun hand and walked him in.

“ come let me show you to your room.” won said walking changkyun upstairs. He opened the room next to jooheon and told changkyun to unpacked, and meet him downstairs for dinner. Changkyun stood next to the door not knowing what to do. He walked over to his bed and put down his bag. And tooked of his jacket folding it and placing it next to his bag.

Won called jooheon down after changkyun came down. “Hope you like it I am not a great cook but I hope you enjoy it.” won said to changkyun after placing a plate of ramen and kimchi in front of him. He called jooheon again to come eat. Changkyun slowly picked up his chopsticks and started to eat. Jooheon come down after won called him for the 3rd time. “finally it was about time” won said putting another bowl of ramen on the table. Then he walked back into the kitchen. Jooheon turned around and glazed at changkyun. Feeling someone looking at him changkyun held tight to chopsticks.

Jooheon walked over next to changkyun and throwed his bowl of ramen on the ground then walked over to his set smiling. Won rushed after hearing something break and find changkyun on the ground picking up the food. “omg changkyun be carefully” he said running over to changkyun. He pulled him off the ground and cleaned the food of the ground. “ I will get you another bowl of Ramen okay.” won said walking back into the kitchen to get another ramen. Jooheon got up and pour his food on changkyun head and left. After seeing what happened won put down the food and runned after him. “ why the hell did you do that for.” he asked angry. “ I said if you don't get rid of him then I will.” jooheon said almost slamming his door. But won stopped him. “ like it or not changkyun is part of this family, and just like you I am not getting rid of him. so are you do you hear me.” won said walking back down.