chapter 4

Now Or Never

 

Won arrived at the hospital with changkyun on his arms he runned to the front desk telling them his son has a fever and his not waking up. The nurses quickly got changkyun into a room. Its been 30 solid minutes since the doctor went into check on changkyun and there was still no sign if changkyun was going to be okay. So won grew more worried he paced around the hall back and front. Until he saw the doctor come out  “Is he going to be alright.” won runned over to the the doctor when she come out of the room changkyun was in. “ oh you must be his father.” she said looking up from the papers she was holding. Won nodded waiting for her to answer him. “ yes he's going to be fine. He had a high fever and his small body couldn't take it.” she said looking at won who's sighed realize . “ he may go home but needs to rest for 3 to 4 days. We prescribe him some medications that he needs to take every 6 hours until his fever breaks.”

After the doctor finished won went in the room to see changkyun who was lying on the bed asleep. Won smiled after he saw changkyun wasn't as pale as he was when he brought him in. he tooked a set watching changkyun, thinking how he was supposed to take care of him when he has work the next day and the worst part he works to 3 in the morning. He seat there thinking then he decided to make a decision he didn't want to make but was his only opposition. Ask jooheon to take care of changkyun. As much as he hated the idea that's all he had left. A few minutes of thinking he got his phone out and called his ex wife mina. “what the heck you want.” mina said over the phone after she saw who was calling. “ will an hello would have been nice.” won said after hearing her angry voice. “ a bastard like you don't deserve it.” “is jooheon there.” “ no his sleeping why.” “nothing i just want to talk to him.” “ will call in the morning.” “ it's just 9 and we both know jooheon don't sleep this time plus is summer.” “ will he is.’’ with that mina hanged up. “ hello hello mina. ughh.”

“Mom who was that” jooheon asked his mother after she got of the phone. “ its that bastard you call dad.” why is he calling.” i don't know and i don't care.” mina said then leaving the living room. “ why is he calling after abandoning us for the stupid bastard.” jooheon thought before turning on the tv.

Won drives home after getting the mediation for changkyun. Changkyun was on the back asleep. When they got home won carried changkyun to bed after giving him something to eat. Even tho he ate a little it was enough for won to give him his medication. He covered changkyun with the blanket before leaving. The next morning he called jooheon luckily it wasn't mina who got the phone. “ hey jooheon.” “ what's up dad.” “ get ready i am coming to pick you up.” “ why i thought you said living with mom is better than living with you.” “kiddo i didn't mean it like that.” “ then what did you meant by it.” won took a deep breath he didn't wanted to say the real reason cause jooheon might not agree to look after changkyun. “ any ways why are you coming.” “ i need you to do me a favorite.” what is it” ‘’i need you to take care of changkyun for a while.” “WHAT.”  “jooheon his really sick and you know i work until 3 in the morning. I won't be available to look after him.” “ i don't want to” jooheon said angry. “ please you know i don't ask for favorites  just this one. And i will let you go to the concert you were dieing for.” won said hoping it would change jooheon mind. “ really dad okay.” jooheon agreed even though he hates changkyun he couldn't pass out going to the concert. “okay i will be there in 20 so get ready.” won said just before hanging up. Just before leaving to get jooheon won checked on changkyun.