Chapter 6: Collaboration

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…and I think you’ve heard enough…Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung.”

“We’re dead…”

“I know…”

“Why don’t you come out now?”

Chaeyoung sighed before she stood up first and dragging Mina since she’s the one who suggested this.

“What are you two doing here?” Jihyo asked

“Uhh…” Mina trailed as she thought for an excuse “It was Chaeyoung’s idea.”

“WHAAAAT?”

“She was curious…so we entered. We’re sorry. We didn’t meant to hear anything. We’re really sorry.”

Momo chuckled and stood up then walked towards Mina and Chaeyoung “Calm down. We’re not killers. You should relax.” she said as she hold Mina and Chaeyoung’s hand “Have a seat.” she continued and guided them towards the couch and have them seated

Jihyo stood up and faced Mina and Chaeyoung “Would you like a chocolate drink, tea, coffee or juice?”

“Huh?”

“What drink would you like? We have chocolate drink since Dahyun loves it, we have tea since I love teas, Jeongyeon unnie prefers coffee while Sana unnie and Momo unnie prefers natural juices from fruits. So which one would you like to have?”

“Uhh…”

“We also have milk since Dahyun sometimes add milk in her choco.”

“I’ll have peach juice, please.” Mina stated

“Peach…Momo…I see a connection.”

“Shut up, Sana.” Momo interrupted then stood up “I’ll make it for her, Jihyo. What’s yours, Chaeyoung?”

“I can’t decide.”

“Then, I’ll choose it myself, if that’s alright.”

“Yes. Thank you.”

“No problem.” Momo answered and went to their kitchen counter

Now that Chaeyoung has been sitting, she noticed what’s inside the Azrail’s room. There’s three couch and a big coffee table then there’s a TV facing the couches. There’s a kitchen counter with kitchenware and kitchen appliances, even refrigerator and a dining table that has 6 chairs. There’s 5 cabinets and a bathroom’s door besides it. There’s also a mini library for books and a counter with 5 computer monitors. The files are all organized in a big shelf but there’s still some boxes lying around the room.

“What’s with the boxes?”

“Ohh…those are gang items.” Jeongyeon answered

“Like…what?”

“Like our jackets, caps, gloves and so on.”

“So you don’t have weapons there?”

“Ohh…yeah. We do.”

“WHAT?”

“We have license but we never use it since Dahyun doesn’t approve.”

“Ofcourse. It could kill someone.”

“Right…so, we just put it there in case of emergency.”

“I see…”

After their conversation, Momo came back with a tray of drinks. She gave the glass with peach juice to Mina and iced chocolate drink. She also handed the others their own drink while she drink the same peach juice that Mina requested.

“Ohhh…couple juice?”

“What’s wrong if I want to drink the same drink she requested? Geez, Sana. Would you just shut up?”

“Alright, alright. No need to get mad.” Sana said with a grin, making Momo roll her eyes

The others continued drinking their drinks while Dahyun was cooling her hot choco and reading some files. Mina and Chaeyoung wonder why it wasn’t a big deal for the Azrail members that they’re inside the Azrail’s room, which is supposed to be private.

“Is it okay if I ask something?” Chaeyoung interrupted, making the others look at her and making Dahyun lower the files she’s reading

“What is it?” Dahyun asked

“Is it okay for us to be here? I mean…this is your private room. Shouldn’t it be…member-access only?”

Jihyo chuckled “Actually, we like to have some guests in here.”

“What? Why?”

“It’s always lonely to look at the same faces every day. I mean…sure, they’re gorgeous but…it’s really lonely to face them every day.” Jihyo said referring to the other Azrail members “And besides…you already entered here, might as well make you guys our guests.”

“But…it contains your secret files and stuffs.”

Jihyo put her teacup down and grab a files then toss it towards Chaeyoung and Mina’s direction. Chaeyoung got it and looked at Jihyo weirdly.

“Read it…”

Chaeyoung and Mina looked at what’s written in the files. It was some files about the income of Park Private Hospitals. Again, Chaeyoung looked at Jihyo weirdly. Jihyo chuckled at the weird glance.

“What I mean to say is that…it’s fine if you read the files here. Sure, it’s the gangs files but—“

“Wait, wait. How did it became a gang files? It’s your hospitals’ income.”

“Yeah. Look how the income grew at the start of the school year.”

Chaeyoung and Mina looked at the files again and saw that the income indeed grew at the start of the school year.

“Why? How did it grew—…Oh…” Chaeyoung muttered when she realized how “It grew because…the gangs you’re fighting is going to be treated in this hospital, right?”

“Bingo. Since the gang fights happens in our territories which is near Park Private Hospital, making it the nearest hospital from the scene so…obviously, the ambulance will be going through there.”

“That’s a nice…brilliant plan.” Mina commented

“I know right.” Jihyo said and grinned

“Why did you let us read this?”

“Because…” Jihyo trailed as she got her teacup again “It doesn’t matter if you know our information. It won’t affect anything at all. Besides…I don’t think you’ll tell anyone about this.”

“Y-Yeah…ofcourse.”

The door suddenly opened, revealing Tzuyu with Wendy.

“What are you doing here?” Wendy asked when she saw Chaeyoung and Mina enjoying a drink with the gang members

“That’s my question, unnie. What are you doing here?”

“Tzuyu called me since you didn’t returned at the classroom for few minutes now.”

“Tzuyu!” Mina said in a scolding tone

“What? I thought that the gangsters already killed you.”

“Excuse me?” the Azrail reacted

“But anyways…” Wendy trailed as she looked at what’s going on “What the heck is going on?”

Jihyo chuckled and stood up then she walked towards Wendy and Tzuyu.

“You two should sit down.”

“Why?” Tzuyu asked

“It’s rude to not make the guests sit down.”

“Guests?”

“Yes. You guys entered here, that means you’re our guests.” Jihyo said and hold Wendy and Tzuyu’s hand like what Momo did earlier then guided them to the couch too

Wendy look at Jihyo’s hand which is holding hers and she looked at Jihyo’s face then she felt her face heating up.

‘Am I blushing? God, I hope not.’ she thought

Both of them took a seat. In the couch on Dahyun’s left side, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung were the one sitting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter