Chapter 29: Son Chaeyoung

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guard went into the Science Lab and searched for a match to light his cigarette. The science teacher always confiscate the matches and lighters of the students since a lot of chemical may burn in the lab. So when he opened the drawer, he saw the lighters and grab one.

He lighted his lighter but at the same time, he heard his fellow guards calling him.

“Se Yoon, let’s go back…”

“Wait a sec…” he said then puff his smoke but his fellow guard opened the door so he hurriedly throw the cigarette and walk towards the other guard “I told you to wait…”

“Let’s go back immediately. You do know I’m afraid of the ghost stories in this school.”

“Whatever, scaredy-cat. Let’s go…”

The two of them headed back, not knowing that the cigarette was slowly burning the Science Lab.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung arrived at the school a little early. She entered her classroom and sat down on her seat when she noticed that a room in the Senior Building were in flames. She immediately ran down the building and went to the guards, but there were no one there so she approach a student.

“Where are the guards?”

“They left somewhere. Why?”

“The Senior Build—“ Chaeyoung was interrupted when she heard an explosion “Oh no…The building…” she muttered “Call the fire station. The Senior Building is burning…”

“What? The Senior Building?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Hani sunbae was there…”

“WHAT? H-How?”

“She arrived early and went there…Maybe she’s trapped. There’s also some senior students there…”

“Aish…Call for help immediately and I’ll try something to help them out…”

“Please be careful, Chaeyoung sshi…”

“I will…”

Chaeyoung hurriedly ran towards the Senior Building, who’s 2nd floor and 3rd floor are already engulfed in flames. Before Chaeyoung ran inside, she went to the nearest restroom and put water in her jacket until it’s already wet and wore it then she ran inside the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun arrived at the school and noticed the panic of the students so she hurriedly went down her car and approached a student.

“What’s going on?”

“The Senior Building is burning…”

“What? Is there someone inside?”

“A few seniors students but they managed to be safe now. The fire trucks are still on their way due to the traffic.”

“So the building is now empty?”

“We don’t know yet. We’re waiting for the fire truck here so we don’t know. How about you head there, Dahyun sshi? I heard Chaeyoung’s there.”

“WHAT? I’ll be back…” Dahyun said then immediately ran towards the building

Dahyun saw that the whole building was now in flames but she also noticed that a few senior students were already outside. Some of them were wounded and suffer some light burns. But Dahyun couldn’t see Chaeyoung anywhere…

“Where’s Son Chaeyoung? Have you seen her?”

“Chaeyoung? She’s been helping the students to move out of the building…I haven’t seen her after the last senior went out.”

“Who was the last senior?”

“IU sunbae…”

Dahyun left the student and searched for IU in the crowd. When she saw her, she approached and notice the wounds and burns on IU was a lot more than the other students.

“A-Are you okay, sunbae?”

“Yes…I’m fine. Thanks to your girlfriend.”

“Speaking of, have you seen her?”

“She went inside because of Hani…”

“Hani? Ahn Heeyeon?”

“Yes. She couldn’t find Hani anywhere so she thought of heading towards the rooftop after she help me out. It’s been a few minutes now but…she’s still not back.”

Dahyun gulped and saw that two guards were approaching…

“This is…my fault.” Seyoon said “I…accidentally forgot that the cigarette was still burning. I caused  that fire, Ja Yeon.”

Dahyun heard it so she immediately walk towards the guard and punched him hard.

“You fcking idiot.”

The students were all shocked to see and hear what Dahyun just did and said…She just punched someone and cursed…

“If something happens to Hani unnie, I will kill you…” Dahyun said “But if something happens to Chaeyoung, I will fcking bury you alive.” she added before running towards the building

“YA! KIM DAHYUN!” Jeongyeon, who has just arrived, screamed at Dahyun but it was too late “Aish! Fck!” she cursed too

The students can’t help but to feel that the hotness when the gang members curse.

“Where’s the fire truck?”

“I-It’s still not here, Jeongyeon sshi…”

“Damn it. Fcking …Call some fire stations. Call all the stations, if needed. As long as a fire truck arrive immediately.”

“Y-Yes…” the student answered and immediately ran while Jeongyeon keeps on ruffling her hair

Momo arrived together with Sana and saw Jeongyeon looking more troubled than ever.

“Are you okay, Jeong?” Momo asked

“No, Momo. Dahyun’s inside the burning building.”

“WHAT?” Sana and Momo reacted then both of them was going to run inside when Jeongyeon stopped them “JEONGYEON!”

“Do. Not. Go. Inside.”

“What? Why?”

“Why do you think I didn’t entered? It’s freaking dangerous.”

“We need to save our leader, Jeongyeon.”

“I know that, Sana. I freaking know that.”

“Then, fck. Let me go inside…”

“And what? I can’t allow you to be wounded too, if ever.”

“So, we’re just going to stand here waiting?”

“I’m thinking of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter