Chapter 19: Safe and Sound

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait…Where’s Kim Dahyun?” Nayeon asked as she look around

“She’s in BigHit Academy…” Jeongyeon answered

“Isn’t that…the Boy Scouts territory?”

“It is, Tzu.” Sana answered “It’s their dangerous territory.”

“Then…why did you left her there?”

“Her orders…” Momo answered Mina

“She’ll be fine.” Jihyo interrupted “It’s our leader…”

“Yup. Jihyo unnie’s right. But…we said that we’ll wait at her house. Do you know how can we get in?”

“Ofcourse, Chae…Let’s go, everyone.”

Jihyo started to walk out first and headed to Dahyun’s house next door. She knocked on the door with a pattern and a key was dropped in a small box like thing below the doorknob.

“This is really handy…” Jihyo muttered as she got the key “You just have to knock 23 times.”

“Why 23?” Wendy asked

“11 + 4 + 8…Dahyun’s initials.”

“It is handy but…tiresome, don’t you think? Why don’t Dahyun just…buy a passcode or something…”

“Dahyun don’t want something like that since someone could open the house if they know the combination. So…she did it this way.”

“What if someone knocked on it?”

“Yeah, sure. If they have the patience to knock 23 times.” Jihyo said sarcastically

“You’re right…”

Jihyo chuckled and opened the door. They entered the house and sat on the living room.

“Anyone up for movies?” Sana announced

“Play some videos, Sana. I’ll prepare the foods.”

“Sure, Momo-cchi.”

Sana went towards the TV and plugged it in. She also plugged the DVD player and choose some movies.

“What do you want? Romance? Comedy? Horror? or Fan-fiction?”

“What fan-fiction?”

“TWICE Academy by DeathTheKed. Starring the K-POP girl group, TWICE.”

“Ohh…I like that girl group.” Chaeyoung commented “Especially the DubChaeng ship. Their love story is soooo amazing…I bet this movie is amazing too.”

“I’ve read that story in a website. That’s pretty cool. Play it, Sana.” Jeongyeon ordered

“Hai, hai…” Sana answered in Japanese and played the DVD then went to sit beside Tzuyu

Momo came back with a tray of snacks and placed it on the coffee table.

“What are we watching?”

“TWICE Academy…”

“Oh. Dahyun’s favorite fan-fiction. I see…Well, that story is great. Jeongyeon and I read it together in…I think it was in asianfanfics. That story’s awesome. It’s full of twist and turns and…Jeongyeon and I were really thrilled every chapter. She couldn’t help but hold my hand and…vice-versa.”

“Excuse me?” Mina and Nayeon reacted

“I was okay with reading together but…holding hands? Really, Yoo Jeongyeon?”

“No, no. You got it wrong. Momo’s the one who held my hands.”

“I see…” Mina said as she look at Momo “You’re the one who held sunbae’s hand…”

“No…Well, yeah. But…the story is really fantastic. I haven’t watched the movie yet but…I’m sure it’s also fantastic so…can we please wait for the discussion until the movie is finished so you would really know that it’s thrilling…”

“Hmm…alright. But you’ll be holding my hand this time…”

Momo chuckled and nodded “You’re such a possessive girlfriend…” she muttered and cling into Mina’s hand “But I love it…”

Everyone in the room chuckled until they realize something…

“GIRLFRIEND?” they reacted “YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIAL?”

“Uhh…yeah. You didn’t know?” Momo asked

“NO!”

“Since when?” Jeongyeon asked

“Few days ago, she accepted to be my girlfriend.”

“Really? How come we didn’t know?” Sana asked

“Because a lot of things happened…?”

“Right…” they answered “Well, congrats.”

“Thanks…”

The movie started so they all focus on the television. Sana was leaning on Tzuyu’s shoulder while Tzuyu leans on Sana’s head. Jeongyeon has her hand around Nayeon. Momo’s holding hands with Mina while Jihyo and Wendy is leaning in the couch since they’re sitting in the floor.

When the part where Chaeng confronted Dub in the rooftop came, the door opened and a series of footsteps can be heard coming towards the living room. The door of the living room opened and they saw Dahyun.

“Hey…You’re all here…”

Chaeyoung immediately stood up and went to Dahyun “Are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah…How about you?”

“I’m fine…Did they do something to you?”

“No, no. My brother just…invited me to have dinner with the family.”

“I see…Are you going?”

“Yeah…Me and the Azrail members are going.”

“WHAT?” the Azrail members reacted “Why?”

“It’s time…for you to know who I really am.”

The Azrail member nodded and went to watch the movie again while Dahyun faced Chaeyoung.

“You could also come too…That way, you would also know who I really am…”

Chaeyoung chuckled and shook her head “It’s either I know it myself or you tell me. I’m not going to go to that dinner just because I’m interested—curious about you…”

“Interested? You’re interested in me?”

“I said ‘curious’...”

“No, you said ‘interested’ then changed it into ‘curious’…”

“I most certainly did not…”

“Yes, you did…”

Chaeyoung sighed and raised her hands up “Fine, fine. You’re right. I am…interested in you, okay? I…crush you…”

Dahyun suddenly laughed, making Chaeyoung blush and pout at the same time.

“See? This is why I didn’t told you. I know you would laugh…”

“No, no. I’m not laughing because of that…I’m laughing because…why me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter