Chapter 13 - Comeback

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana woke up and realized that she’s inside the warehouse and tied into a metal chair with a handcuff.

“Tsk. This is why you should investigate before you do something. A rule in doing an investigation.” Sana muttered “Tying the daughter of the chief in Seoul Police Department using a handcuff…” she trailed as she gets out of the handcuff “…is a no-no.”

Sana got up of the metal chair and walked around the small warehouse. She tried getting out of the warehouse but it was no use. She keep pounding the door but it still won’t open so she gave up and started to search for her bag and found it in the corner.

“Aww…Poor Louie Vuitton of mine…” Sana stated as she got her bag and opened it “Thank god everything seems alright.” she added as she got her phone and turned it on but it was low-battery “Did that idiot made my phone lowbatt? Argh! Damn it…”

Sana went to the door again and started to focus all of her strength into her body. She started running towards the door to bang it but before her body could hit the door, it opened. She was out-of-balance but luckily, someone caught her just before she lands on the ground.

Sana opened her eyes and saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung behind the person she’s holding into. When she looked at the person’s face…And for so many times, she was stunned by Tzuyu’s face.

‘Goddess…’ Sana thought as she stares at Tzuyu

Dahyun faked a cough, making Sana brought back and immediately back away from Tzuyu.

“T-Thanks, Tzu.” Sana said then immediately faced Dahyun without waiting for Tzuyu’s response “Why are you here, leader? And with Chaeyoung? Are you on a date?”

“No. We were searching for you. How did you end up there?”

“Someone hit the back of my head.”

Tzuyu got her hand to the back of Sana’s head and when she looked, her hand has blood on it.

“Dahyun sshi, what’s the nearest hospital from here?”

“Park Private Hospital. Why?”

“Sana sunbae’s head is bleeding. Let’s go to the hospital immediately.”

“O-Oh—“

Tzuyu immediately carried Sana in her arms and started to walk away. She took Sana to the Park Private Hospital where Jihyo actually is. Tzuyu saw Jihyo in the counter and immediately approached her.

“Jihyo sunbae! Jihyo sunbae!”

“Hey. Are you here to get married? You’re in a wrong place but…I can be your priest if you want to.”

“No, no. Sana sunbae is hurt. Can you treat her?”

Jihyo’s smile fade and her face turned serious. She immediately called some nurses and ordered them to treat Sana as soon as possible. The nurses took Sana to section 12 room 25 and treated her there. After a while, Tzuyu and others were now allowed to enter. Dahyun called Jeongyeon and Momo, who immediately came after knowing what happened to Sana.

“Didn’t I told you to make sure that you’re safe while you’re investigating?” Jeongyeon scold “See what happened to you? You got a bloody head…”

“I’m fine, Jeongyeon unnie.”

“No, you’re not. Momo, can you help me scold your bestfriend?”

“Alright…” Momo said as she walk towards Sana “Didn’t I told you to eat jokbal before investigate—“

Jeongyeon playfully slap Momo’s cheek “Jokbal, jokbal. You should have come with her and not be busy courting Mina. She likes you already so you do not have to secure her 24/7.”

Momo’s face immediately turned red as she pouts “E-Eyy…”

Jihyo entered the room and scolded Sana too. Sana just laughed but her laugh stopped when Tzuyu came towards her.

“H-Hey, Tzuyu…”

“….”

“W-What’s wrong?”

“….”

“You’re not speaking. Are you okay?”

“Why did you go there?”

“H-Huh?”

“It was a dangerous place.”

“I-I didn’t know.”

“You should have. That was part of your territories.”

“Y-Yeah. But—“

“And you should not investigate on your own. You should ask for help. What would happen if we didn’t tracked the scent of your cologne which has been dripping from your bag all along.”

“What? Aww…that was a Victoria’s Secret cologne. Now I have to buy another one.”

“That’s not the point, Sana sunbae. Something worse may have happen to you if we haven’t found you sooner. You should have been really careful.”

“I…uhh…being clumsy is my forte so…Wait…are you worried about me?”

“Yes. I am…really worried about you.”

Sana’s face blushed as she bit her lips to prevent herself from screaming because of Tzuyu’s care.

“I-I’m sorry. I apologize for making you worry about me.”

Tzuyu sighed “It’s fine. Just be careful next time, okay?” she said as she pat Sana’s head

“O-Oh…”

“Good…” Tzuyu said and smiled

“Alright, alright. Sana, you rest her and I’ll excused you to the school for a while. Make sure that you’re completely recovered, okay?”

“Jeongyeon unnie is right.” Dahyun added “Let’s continue the investigation with the gang after you’re healed. What did the nurses said, Jihyo unnie?”

“She’ll be fine after a few days of rest. Thankfully, the wound isn’t big nor deep.”

“Good. Then, make sure that you’ll rest and get recovered. Understand?”

“Yes, leader.”

“And it’s my order for you to not do anything at all, okay?”

“You mean not to eat?”

“No…but if that’s what you want, then I’ll ask Tzuyu to feed you.”

“H-Hey, hey. I was just kidding.” a blushing Sana answered hurriedly

“I know you are. I’m kidding too. Though, I know Tzuyu won’t mind. Won’t you, Chou Tzuyu?”

“I don’t mind…”

“See?”

“Shut up, Kim Dahyun.” Sana said with a pout

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For few days, Sana is absent in school. Azrail stayed with her every night so Momo was running late.

“Ohmygosh! Why did I over-slept in the hospital?”

She ran left, right in the school grounds to reach into her building. Unfortunately, someone came out of the Council’s office, making Momo stopped on her tracks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter