Chapter 23: The Plan

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up and saw Dahyun driving the car.

“Hey. I’m driving us home…”

“O-Oh…Did I fell asleep?”

Dahyun chuckled “Open your phone and you’ll know…”

Chaeyoung followed what Dahyun said and got her phone. She opened and saw the picture. She smiled and closed it again.

“You really took a picture of it.”

“Ofcourse, it’s a remembrance.” Dahyun answered and handed her phone to Chaeyoung using her other hand “It’s also my wallpaper.”

Chaeyoung got Dahyun’s phone and opened it. She saw the same wallpaper on Dahyun’s phone.

“It really is…”

“Hmm…”

“Anyways, what are you going to do about the issue with Nayeon unnie?”

“Well, I called someone for help. We have the decision, we just need a plan on how to solve this.”

“Oh, okay…”

Dahyun hummed and continued driving. Chaeyoung started to fiddle with Dahyun’s phone and went to her notes. There was a note named ‘Illegal’.

“YA!” Chaeyoung suddenly exclaimed, making Dahyun hit the brakes immediately

“W-What’s wrong?”

“What’s this?” Chaeyoung asked as she showed the note to Dahyun but she only got a laugh in reply “W-What?”

“You thought that’s really illegal?”

“Then, why is it named illegal?”

“That’s the title of the song I thought of earlier.”

“Earlier?”

“Yeah. While you were sleeping in my shoulders.”

“O-Oh…I see. Sorry.”

“It’s fine.” Dahyun said as she started to drive again “That song is actually for you so don’t open it.”

“A-Ahh…sure.”

Chaeyoung got out of the notes and went to the music instead. She looked at the playlist and played the one she know…Alone by Cheezee. She sang along with the music, making Dahyun smile.

“You got a nice deep voice, Chaeng. I love it…”

“Thanks…Wait, what? What did you call me?”

“Chaeng. Why?”

“Is that…a nickname?”

“Yes…You don’t like it?”

“I love it…”

Dahyun chuckled and nodded “I’m glad…”

They arrived at their house so Dahyun parked her car in her garage first then opened the car for Chaeyoung.

“I’ll walk you home.”

“My house is just beside yours. You don’t need to…”

“It’s fine. Come on…” Dahyun said and offered her hand

Chaeyoung got it and they walked hand and hand towards Chaeyoung’s house beside. They reached the Sons’ doorstep so she let go.

“Uhh…come to my house tomorrow morning. I have a visitor and you need to see her.”

“W-Why?”

“Just…come. Okay?”

“O-Oh…”

“Alright…uhh…Go inside now.”

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow, then.”

“Hmm…Goodnight. I had fun.”

“Me too. Goodnight.”

Dahyun smiled and peck Chaeyoung’s cheeks.

“Call or text me if you need something. I’ll be there immediately, okay?”

“Yeah…Thanks.”

Dahyun ruffled Chaeyoung’s hair and bit her lips.

‘Damn…she’s so cute…’ Dahyun thought.

“Then, I’ll go inside now.” Chaeyoung said

“O-Oh…”

Chaeyoung turn around and was about to enter the door when Dahyun called her so she faced Dahyun again. She was shocked when Dahyun cupped her face and kissed her.

Chaeyoung could feel her face getting warm and her heart beat racing so fast. She kissed back and tasted the sweet lips of her crush. They stayed like that for a while before Chaeyoung pulled away.

It was awkward…for a while but it was interrupted when Dahyun laughed heartily.

“Goodnight. Sleep well and sweet dreams, Chaeng.”

“Y-You too…”

“Go on. Get inside…”

“O-Oh…see you tomorrow.” Chaeyoung said then peck Dahyun’s lips one more time before going inside, making Dahyun chuckled before she head back to her house

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the Azrail were gather around Dahyun’s living room together with Nayeon, Tzuyu, Mina, Wendy and ofcourse, Chaeyoung. They were waiting for Dahyun’s guest, the one who’ll help them.

After a few minutes, there was a doorbell on the door so Dahyun stood up and get it.

“Finally, you’re here…”

“I am. Now, fill me in.”

“Let’s go to the living room…”

“Okay…”

When Dahyun entered the living room together with her guest, the others stood up. They were shocked to see that it was a girl of the same age with them wearing a ripped jeans, leather jacket in all black.

“Guys, I want you to…meet my cousin.” Dahyun said

“Hey. My name’s Jennie Kim. Seokjin’s my brother, by the way. Anyways…I heard you guys need my help. What can I do?”

“Jennie—“

“Honorifics. I told you a million times, Dahyun.”

“I only called people with honorifics if I respect them.”

“Is that an insult, Kim Dahyun?”

“Oh no. That was a compliment, dear.”

“You never change…”

“So are you…”

“You’re still the same stubborn black sheep of the Kim Family.”

“That’s my pride. Besides…aren’t you also the black sheep of the family, Jennie?”

“Hah! I love being the black sheep, Dahyun. They still love me, though. I mean…who doesn’t?”

“I don’t.”

“Shut up!”

“You shut up!”

Jeongyeon interrupted by faking a cough, making Jennie and Dahyun look at her.

“What?” the two Kims said at the same time

“I think we should be planning something instead of you quarreling over small things.”

Jeongyeon received cold looks from the two and a sigh.

“Alright…what’s your name?”

“Jeongye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter