Epilogue

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu ask Sana to meet her in front of the Eucliffe Mall but Tzuyu was still not there. It’s been half an hour but still no sign of Chou Tzuyu…

Sana sighed and got her phone then dialed someone “Hey…”

(Sana unnie? Hey. Why’d you call?)

“Do you know where Tzuyu is?”

(Nope. Why?)

“I thought you’re with her…”

(I’m with Dahyunnie. Is there something wrong?)

“She asked me to meet her but…she’s still not here.”

(Have you tried calling her?)

“Yes. She’s not picking up…”

(Just wait for a little bit, unnie. I’m sure she’s on her way.)

“Alright. Thanks, Chae…”

Sana ended the call and at the same time, a car stopped in front of her. The driver got out and walk towards Sana.

“Ms. Minatozaki?”

“Yes?”

“Ms. Chou ordered me to take you somewhere…”

“Chou?”

“Chou Tzuyu…”

“Oh…right.”

They rode the car and drove off towards the parking lot of the Eucliffe Mall. Sana wondered why they’re going up towards the parking lot.

“We can park below, though.”

“Ms. Chou ordered here…”

“Oh…kay.”

After a while, they stopped at the very top floor of the parking lot and park her car. The driver got down and opened the door for Sana.

“Ms. Chou is waiting in the rooftop.”

“O-Oh…Thanks…”

Sana headed up to the rooftop and saw Tzuyu holding a bouquet in the middle of a heart-shaped flower form in the ground. There’s a petals at the back of Tzuyu that forms into a word but Sana didn’t mind it at first, she just look at Tzuyu.

“What’s this?”

“I’ve been thinking…it’s been more than a year since you’re courting me…”

“And?”

“I think it’s time…” Tzuyu said as she walk towards Sana, making the petals visible to Sana “Minatozaki Sana, can I…be your girlfriend?”

The words in the petals were…’Please say yes’…

Sana chuckled before she nodded “Yes, Chou Tzuyu…”

Tzuyu smiled and handed the bouquet to Sana “I love you…”

Sana blushed hard and she can feel her heart beat race…Tzuyu just said the three magical words…

“I…love you too.”

Tzuyu suddenly got her hand and pulled her closer, resulting to a kiss.

“YES! Minatozaki Sana is finally mine…”

“That should be my line…” Sana muttered before she laugh at how cute Tzuyu is “But…I’m glad to be yours, Goddess. I love you so much.”

“I love you most…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon was pouting while in the front seat of Jeongyeon’s car. Jeongyeon just blindfolded her and wouldn’t say where they’re going…

“Jeongyeon, for the last time, tell me where the heck are we going?”

“Nah-uh. It will ruin my surprise…”

“It’s really creepy getting blindfolded, you know?”

“Really? I think you look hot with it, though…”

“S-Shut up, Yoo!” Nayeon blushed through her blindfold

“Did you forget that you’re also a Yoo, now?”

“Whatever. I’m filing a divorce with you for kidnapping me…”

Jeongyeon just chuckled and stopped her car “We’re already here. Calm down…” she said as she went down and proceed to open the door in the front seat and guided Nayeon down the seat “Let’s go…”

Nayeon could feel a cement pathway they’re walking on. Jeongyeon was guiding her towards the end of the path and slowly stopped.

“Wait for a little bit…” Jeongyeon said and Nayeon heard a door opened “Come on…” she added as she guided Nayeon walk from the small stairs “I’m taking it off now…”

“Oh…Thank god—“

Nayeon was speechless when she saw what it was. It was a new house…

“Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary, mylady…” Jeongyeon greeted with a smile

“Is this house ours now?”

“Yup. I bought it…myself.”

Nayeon faced Jeongyeon “R-Really?”

“Yeah. I bought it to serve as a present for our one year anniversary as a wedded couple. Are you happy?”

Nayeon hugged Jeongyeon before answering “Are you kidding me? This is one of the best thing that could be given as a present…”

“Great. I’m glad you love it…”

“But…are we going to live here together?”

“Uh-huh. I asked permission from your parents already so…yeah. We’ll live together starting today.”

Nayeon hug Jeongyeon tighter “Ohmygosh. You’re the best hus-wife ever! I love you so much…”

“I love you more, Yoo Nayeon…Let’s tour the house, shall we?”

Jeongyeon held into Nayeon’s hand as she toured her around their new home. The house already has furnitures and some pictures of them together and foods on the fridge. Everything was prepared…

“Wow…This is really…one of the best present I’ve got.” Nayeon said then faced Jeongyeon “Because the very best present I’ve got…is you, Yoo Jeongyeon.”

“You’re the best present I’ve got too…” Jeongyeon said as she pulled Nayeon into a kiss “By the way, the others still haven’t know about this. They’re…house-wreckers so we better be prepared once we told them, okay?”

“Alright. I got it…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina was playing her game at her home when her phone sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter