Chapter 21: Decision

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon immediately ran out of the mansion then rode the taxi outside and all they could do is watch the taxi drove away.

“Is there any problem, Dahyun?” Junmyeon asked

Dahyun was torn between telling her father that Nayeon is actually Jeongyeon’s girlfriend or not. If she do, maybe they’ll call the arrange marriage off but Nayeon would have to marry someone. Dahyun decided to not tell it right now and stall some time…

“Nothing, dad…” Dahyun answered “But…we need to go back now. Is that okay?”

“Sure. Take care and make sure to visit us some time…”

“Ofcourse. Tell…this Nayeon to meet me the next day near the school.”

“Alright. No problem. Thanks, Dahyun…”

Dahyun gulped at the trust her father gave. He thought that Dahyun would really give Nayeon a chance but…Jeongyeon already owned Nayeon and she only look at Nayeon like an older sister.

“N-No problem, dad…”

Dahyun and the other Azrail members rode the limousine and drove away from the mansion.

“Where do you think Jeongyeon’s heading?” Momo asked

“Nayeon unnie’s house…obviously.” Sana answered

“Are we going there, leader?” Jihyo asked too

“No. Let’s wait for Jeongyeon unnie at my house.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’ll talk to her tonight and talk to Nayeon unnie tomorrow.”

“Alright, then…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were wrong, Jeongyeon didn’t head towards Nayeon’s house because she doesn’t know what decision should she make if ever Nayeon ask her opinion. So, she headed to her father’s office instead.

“What are you doing here, Jeong?”

“Come drink with me, dad…” Jeongyeon said directly

Her dad looked at her for a while before he sighed and stood up “Alright…” he said then faced his secretary “Take care of the company till closing. I won’t be back till tomorrow…”

“No problem, sir…”

Jeongyeon’s father hooked his arm on Jeongyeon’s shoulder like they’re just friends “So…what’s your problem?”

“I…don’t want to talk about it. I just want to drink it away.”

“Alright, then. If that’s the case, I’m your drinking partner…”

The two of them headed to the nearest club and sat on the counter. They ordered beers and Jeongyeon’s father didn’t forgot to call her wife before he took a drinking shot.

“I don’t know what to do, dad…” Jeongyeon muttered as she took her 15th shot “I want to fight for her…but I also want what’s good for her. What…the heck should I do?”

“Follow your heart, Jeong.”

“The heart isn’t always right, dad…”

“Then…follow what you want. Do what you want so you won’t regret the decision later.”

Jeongyeon’s phone suddenly ringed so she got it and sighed deeply when the screen displayed ‘The one and only prettiest bunny in my life, squirtle Im Nabongs sshi’.

“That’s your girlfriend, right?” her dad asked “Why don’t you answer it?”

“…Nah…” she answered as she ended the call “I’m not ready, dad…”

Her father shrugged and took another shot “So…what’s the choices that you need to choose from?”

“I need to choose between…loving her or letting her go for her own good…”

“Think it this way, Jeongyeon…Which one of those two…would hurt her more?”

“Uhh…when I let her go?”

“Bingo. Another question…do you want to hurt her?”

“Ofcourse not! I love her so much. Why would I hurt her?”

“Then, don’t let her go. That way, you can’t hurt her.”

“But it’s for her own good, dad…I need to choose what’s good for her because…I love her.”

“Aigoo, Yoo Kyung Wan.”

“DAD! It’s Yoo Jeong Yeon. JEONG. YEON. Jeongyeon…”

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry. A slip of tongue…” her father said “Anyways…you love her so you want what’s good for her but it will hurt her and you also don’t want to hurt her because you love her…”

“Y-Yeah…It’s confusing, dad…”

“How is this for her own good?”

“She’ll…be in good hands…”

“You’re also a good person, Jeongyeon. Whoever marries you, will be one of the luckiest person in the world. You’re one of a kind…So, do not let her go for her own good because being with you is also good for her. I know you won’t hurt her and you will love her with all of your heart…”

Jeongyeon smiled at the comfort her dad’s giving to her.

“Thanks, dad…I guess…I’ll fight for her.”

“Really?” her dad asked with a smile “Why would you fight for her, Jeongyeon?”

“Because…I promise I’ll marry her…” she answered “I…will marry Im Nayeon.” she added before she fainted due to her drunkenness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon woke up and realize two things, she was back in her own house and…she has a very bad hangover.

‘Fck…’ she thought as she lay back in her bed

Suddenly, the door opened. Jeongyeon was shocked to hear it but later choose to ignore it because maybe it’s just her members. But she’s wrong…it wasn’t any of the Azrail.

“Eat your breakfast and drink your hangover medicine, Jeong…”

Jeongyeon immediately stood up upon hearing her girlfriend’s voice.

“W-W-Why are you here?”

“Is that how you greet your girlfriend?”

“I…I’m sorry.” Jeongyeon apologize then spoke in a gentle tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter