Chapter 5: Azrail

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did Dahyun gave you chocolates?” Solar asked

“Is it weird?”

“Uhh…super weird.” the girls answered

“Well…I gave her chocolates before so—“

“WHAT? You gave her chocolates?” the girls reacted

“Geez. Calm down. Let’s go back to the cafeteria and talk.”

“Alright, you better tell us how are you connected to that gang leader.” Irene said

“Yes, unnie. In exchange, you tell me what you know about Azrail.”

“Deal. Let’s go.”

The girls headed back to the cafeteria but they didn’t sat on their usual table since it’s beside the Azrail’s.

“Alright, start talking.” Irene commanded

Chaeyoung started explaining how she met Dahyun. From the window incident, to the grape-haired guy incident and that leads to the Cadbury scene.

“I see…” the girls answered

“Yes. Now, my turn.”

“Alright. What do you want to know?”

“Everything.”

“Uhh…” Irene trailed as she faced Solar “Care to explain?”

Solar chuckled and nodded “No problem.”

“You know them, Solar unnie?”

“Yeah…Too well, actually. Then, let’s start from the members. Starting on the left.” Solar said “That’s Hirai Momo, a Japanese. Codename Gemini, due to her two personalities. The happy side and the dark side. Born in November 9, 1996. Blonde hair. Loves jokbal. She’s the only child of the owner of the most famous restaurant worldwide, the restaurant named ‘Vermillion’. She’s slow that she would recognize someone only on the third time they met. Though, you can’t deny that she’s cute that way but…did you know that she becomes hot when dancing? That’s why she’s a girl crush with a lot of ex and that is also why Mina has a crush on her.”

“HEY!” Mina reacted but Solar ignored it

“Next is Momo’s bestfriend and the one beside her. She’s Minatozaki Sana, also a Japanese. Codename Aries since she’s the…cottony one in the group. She’s the one who’ll pinch your heart due to her aegyo. Born in December 29, 1996. Black hair with purple highlights. Likes nuts since she’s a squirrel, she said. The heir of Minatozaki Corporation, the largest corporation in Japan. She may be clumsy about a lot of things but she’s a genius when it comes to business and studies. Though…she’s kind of…a playgirl. She will accept confessions but…would later ask for a break up and her reason is…’there’s no love’ in their relationship. Right now, she’s been in 125 relationships and still counting.”

“W-Woah…” Chaeyoung muttered “Really? That…clumsy girl?”

“Yes.” Solar answered “Then…Park Jihyo, born and raised in Korea but has a western-look. Codename Libra, the scale or the balancer. She control the evilness inside of the group. Born in February 1, 1997. Simple brown hair. Likes to clean. The daughter of the most powerful counselor in Korea, Park Hyunsik. While her mother is the owner of the most famous hospital in Korea, the Park Private Hospital. She’s kind, caring and…an angel. But when it comes to their gang, she’s the second in command next to their leader due to her skill. Hurt her members and that’s when you’ll know that looks really can be deceiving. She’s never been in a relationship. And…she resembles Thomas the Train.”

When Wendy heard  the word ‘Thomas the Train’, she immediately glanced at Jihyo. Her eyes widened when she realize that Jihyo does look like Thomas and Thomas is Wendy’s first love.

‘O-Oh my god…why didn’t I noticed before?’ Wendy thought as she continue to stare at Jihyo

“Next to Jihyo is their gang leader, Kim Dahyun…I…I don’t think I’m allowed to say her information.”

“What do you mean?” Irene asked

“She’s kind of…private.”

“How about just basic stuffs about her?…” Chaeyoung stated

“Why? Are you interested in her?” Solar teased

“N-No…” Chaeyoung answered as her cheeks starting to blush “Just…curious.”

“Then…Kim Dahyun, half-Korean and half-American. Codename Leo, since she’s the leader. She’s also the maknae of the group. Born in May 28, 1998. Red hair. Loves chocolates. A first year student in class A. Emotionless but very responsible about her gang. Been in a relationship once…and the girl left her.” Solar stated in a sad tone “Alright. Next is Yoo Jeongyeon, half-Korean and half-American too. Codename Scorpio since she’s the one a rough sandy path you need to walk through. Born in November 1, 1996. Ash-gray hair. She’s the most famous girl crush in the campus and the youngest daughter of the CEO of Yoo Group of Companies which is the largest company in Korea. She’s very good at her ways with girls but not with one person…the secretary of the Student Council. I don’t know what’s with the two of them but…they have chemistry. So…maybe they’re meant to be.”

“Stop it, Yong. That’s creepy.” Byulyi teased

“Then, let’s move on about their gang. Dahyun was the one to name the group Azrail. It only started when Dahyun reached her first year high school so that means this school year. They’re a newly establish gang but they are now the strongest gang in Seoul, according to my resources.”

“Who?”

“Secret…Anyways, they has some territory and that considered our school, Moon Subdivision which is owned by my greatest girlfriend’s family…” Solar said and winked at Moonbyul “And a lot of other places which…too much to say one by one. But anyways, a fight may happen whenever a gang stepped into Azrail’s territory unless they just want to talk it out or visiting someone. Dahyun’s pretty open to a lot of things as long as it’s not illegal or something, anyways. They’re always busy after class to do something inside the gang world. That’s the time they became…gangsters.”

“I’m impressed, President Kim.” Chaeyoung said with a smile “You know a lot of things about them.”

“Yeah…Do you still want to know something? You could always ask me.”

“Then…what does Dahyun prefers in someone?”

The others are shocked to what Chaeyoung has asked.

“You really ARE interested in her.” Solar said

“Well…” Chaeyoung trailed as she blushed and nodded “Yeah…I’m interested. Just…a crush on her.”

The girls teased and interrogated her on why Kim Dahyun of all people when the bell rang.

“That’s the bell. Let’s head back to class.”

“Yes, President Kim.”

The girls stood up and cleaned their table while Yongsun walked to Chaeyoung slowly.

“Dahyun likes someone who…is not afraid to be themselves. But if Dahyun would choose one characteristic…it would be…strong. Strong enough to hold on, strong enough to stay by her side and strong enough…to not let her go no matter what problems they face or situation they’re in.”

“O-Oh…” Chaeyoung answered “Thanks…”

“No problem. Take care of her, okay?”

“Y-Yeah…sure.”

Yongsun smiled before she walked away with Moonbyul, Irene and Seulgi.

“What did she say to you?” Wendy asked

“Nothing, unnie.”

“Really?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter