Chapter 24: The Wedding

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon was sitting at the front with Taeyeon. Both of them were wearing sunglasses and mask to hide their face. Dahyun requested that they won’t bring her to the aisle so they agreed…

Jennie together the Bangtan Boy Scouts were sitting in the second row. Bangtan doesn’t know what’s going on but they came to support Dahyun.

The guests weren’t many. Just a few friends of Jeongyeon’s father, Counselor Im and President Junmyeon then the others are Yongsun and her friends and the Azrail.

The design was amazing. The theme was Nayeon’s favorite colors…beige, sky blue and khaki. Nayeon was wearing a beige gown…and the wedding started when she appeared in the door.

“Let’s all welcome the most beautiful bride…Im Nayeon…” Jisoo announced since it was her part

Nayeon smiled as she walk towards the aisle in the arm of her father. All of the guests were stunned of how Nayeon look. Her gown fits her perfectly and the color made her glow. Plus her smile were making her more gorgeous…

Her father took her to the aisle and then kissed her in the cheeks.

“Congratulations, dear.”

“Thanks, dad…and sorry.”

“Sorry? Why?”

“Because—“ Nayeon was interrupted when Jisoo announced…

“Now let’s all welcome the most handsome bride…” Jisoo announced with a smirk “…Yoo Jeongyeon.”

The guests eyes widened as they looked at the door. There stood Jeongyeon in a khaki suit…looking more handsome as ever…

The guests eyes widened because they’re surprised to see Jeongyeon standing there but Nayeon was surprised to see Jeongyeon looking amazingly perfect in that suit.

Dahyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere in her sky blue outfit, making the guests and Chaeyoung stare at her. She’s wearing a white inside long sleeves, sky blue jeans and sky blue vest. She offered her hand to Jeongyeon, who gladly accepted it then they walk towards the aisle.

When they arrive, Jeongyeon and Dahyun bowed their heads to Nayeon’s father.

“I’m sorry, sir. I can’t marry your daughter because…her heart belongs to Jeongyeon unnie. You can’t force your heart to love someone…and to think that Nayeon unnie’s heart choose Jeongyeon unnie is…something we cannot take away. Please…accept Jeongyeon unnie.”

“I promise to take care of Nayeon, sir. I promise that with all of my life. I would never hurt her…Please…let me marry her.”

Counselor Im sighed before he answered “Held your heads up, ladies. My baby is waiting…”

The two of them raised their heads and smiled.

“Are you giving us…the blessing, sir?”

“Yes. Promise me you’ll take care of her, okay?”

“Yes, sir…I swear…I promise…I oath…”

“Alright, then. Go to her…”

Dahyun and Jeongyeon walked to Nayeon and Dahyun gave Nayeon a kiss in the cheeks.

“Seems like everything turned out…great, Nayeon unnie. Congratulations…”

“Thanks, Dahyunnie. I owe you a lot…”

“Don’t mention it…”

Dahyun then let go of Jeongyeon and head back to the seats but she stopped right in front of her dad’s seat.

Dahyun lowered her head and was about to apologize “I’m so—“

“Save it…” her dad interrupted, making Dahyun sighed and nodded “I know you would do something else…You were not inlove with Nayeon, after all…”

“……”

“The way you look at her is not the look when you’re inlove…” Junmyeon said “But…I was happy because…when you look at Chaeyoung, I could see that you’re inlove with her.”

“W-What?”

“Take care of Chaeyoung. I want her in our family.”

“Y-Yes, sir.” Dahyun said as she try to hide her smile

“Okay, then. Sit down with them. I know you’ve been wanting to talk to Chaeyoung.”

Dahyun chuckled and bid her goodbye before going towards Chaeyoung and the others. Chaeyoung move to give space for Dahyun to sit.

“Mission success. My parents are still the same with me and…everything is solve.”

“That’s good to hear…” Chaeyoung said “By the way, did you know I was going to wear sky blue?”

The two of them have the same color of outfit. Both are sky blue. Chaeyoung was wearing a sky blue dress that’s similar to a sundress and a pair of white sandals.

“Ofcourse not. How can I know?”

“Then…how did we end up the same color?”

“Maybe because…” Dahyun trailed as she got Chaeyoung’s hand and intertwined it with hers “…we’re meant to be?”

“Maybe…Anyways, what did your parents said?”

“My parents…give blessings to our relationship.”

“What? Really?”

“Yes…”

“Wow…I’m really happy today.”

“Me, too…I can’t wait for tomorrow…”

“Do we have another occasion tomorrow?”

“I have something to announce tomorrow.”

“At the school?”

“Yes…”

“I see…Well, for now…let’s watch the wedding of our 2Yeon…”

Meanwhile, Nayeon was trying to hide her smile but she couldn’t. How could she when she’s getting married to the person she loves who also happen to be so hot in her suit?

“Hey…” Jeongyeon greeted, making Nayeon return from her thoughts

“O-Oh…hey.”

“You look…” Jeongyeon trailed as she look at Nayeon from up and down “…too perfect for me.”

“You look perfect too, Jeongie…”

“Hmm…thanks.”

“Well…let’s do this.”

“Oh…”

The two of them faced the priest, who were smiling at them from side to side…

“W-Why are you so happy, priest?”

“Well…I just realize who you two are.”

“Huh?” Nayeon and Jeongyeon asked at the same time

“20 years ago…both of you came to this church for your christening.”

“What?” The two of them reacted at the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter