Chapter 11 - Another Trouble

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the confession bonfire, everyone helped in putting the tent back into its package and cleaning their mess in the field. After cleaning, they rode their designated bus and went back to Sirius High at 9PM already. The parents of the students were waiting there with their cars so the students immediately returned home to prepare for tomorrow.

Everyone already left except for Dahyun, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and the Council President, Solar. Their parents didn’t came so they have to go home by themselves.

“Nayeonnie, are you sure that you don’t want me to take you home?” Jeongyeon asked her stubborn ‘GIRLFRIEND’ again

“Yes, Jeongie. You go first.”

“Is your parents going to fetch you?”

“No…but I can’t have you take me home.”                                                                                            

“Why? I’m your girlfriend. I deserve to know where you live, atleast.”

Nayeon thought for a while and then sighed.

“Okay, fine. But…promise me you won’t ask anything…”

“Sure. There’s nothing to ask about, I guess.”

“Alright…Let’s go, then.”

Jeongyeon opened the passenger seat for Nayeon and faced Dahyun.

“How about you, leader? You won’t come with us?”

“Nah. You guys enjoy your lovely moments. I’ll stay here for a while.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Choi Seungcheol is waiting in the Azrail’s room. I need a report.”

“Alright, then. We’ll leave now. See you tomorrow, leader and President Kim.”

“Oh…” Solar and Dahyun both answered

Solar and Dahyun watch as Jeongyeon’s car drove away. Solar faced Dahyun when the car was no longer in sight and asked.

“Aren’t you going home?”

“Hmmm?”

“Aren’t you going to go home yet?”

“Which home do you mean? My apartment or…” Dahyun trailed as she face Solar “…to our mansion?”

“If I say to our mansion, will you come with me?”

“What do you think?”

“I think that…you won’t come.”

“And you got it right…”

Solar sighed and shook her head “You should go home, Dahyun. Dad wants to talk to you about the problems that made you drift away from the family.”

“I don’t have any problems in the family, most certainly I didn’t drift away from it.”

“Yes, you did.”

“I didn’t…”

“Why else would you move out of the mansion if you didn’t drift away from us?”

“I didn’t drift away, unnie. I have no problem in our family but I do have a problem with our perfectionist parents who thinks they always know what’s best.”

“That’s why you need to come home. You need to settle this…tell them what you feel.”

“Do you think they will listen to me? They didn’t even listen when I told them not to do it because I knew I would lose the person I love. Yet…they did. They agreed to that freaking arrangement.”

“But--”

“Enough, Yongsun unnie. I’m not going back home. Tell that to our ‘supportive’ Dad.” Dahyun sarcastically said as she turn around and walk away

Dahyun could hear Solar’s calls but she didn’t look back and headed towards the Azrail’s room. She opened the door and saw the other SVEN members inside.

“Hey, Leo. Welcome back…” the blonde guy, Vernon, said

“Yeah…any reports? Did a fight happened while I was gone?”

“Well…there’s no fight…but something strange happened instead.”

“Hmm? What is it?”

“When you left for the camping…the Boy Scouts wasn’t seen…even once inside the territories.”

“Really?” Dahyun asked in disbelief “Maybe they know about the camp…but even if they did, that would be the perfect time to attack our territories…That is weird…”

“Yeah…that’s what we thought too. But we’re glad that nothing happened when you were gone.”

“Alright. Thanks for guarding the territories, guys. I’ll see you tomorrow, then. You go home now.”

“Yes, leader…” the SVEN members said in unison, making Dahyun stop and stare at them

“Leader? I’m not your leader…”

S.Coups chuckled and answered “You are now…”

“What? Why? You’re their leader…”

“That’s what I thought at first. But you’re higher than me, so you’ll be our leader now. Don’t worry, I’m still the captain of the SVEN squad.”

“I see…Alright, if that’s what you want…But why ‘leader’? I could be the ‘captain’, instead.”

S.Coups laughed and shook his head “Because the title of ‘Gang Leader’ suits you more.”

“I understand. Well, then. Let’s go…”

“Aye, aye…”

Dahyun and the SVEN members left the Azrail’s room and went to the parking lot of the Sirius Academy.

“Do you have your car, Leo?”

“Yeah…”

“Alright, then. We’ll be on our way now. We’ll see you tomorrow.”

“See you.” Dahyun answered and watched as the SVEN members entered their cars and left before she enters her car and drove off

When she gets home, she saw two persons waiting at her doorstep. Dahyun sighed before she parked her car and went out then walked towards the person who’s waiting for her.

“What do you want now? I told them I’m not going back home.” Dahyun said as soon as she’s infront of the two persons

“We didn’t come here to take you home, Dahyun.” the shorter girl stated

“Really? Then, why aren’t you with my father right now?”

“That’s because we have something to say to you.” the other girl, which is a little bit taller, answered

“What?”

“Be careful…” the shorter girl said seriously “Your mother has returned earlier from US.”

“WHAT? Yongsun unnie didn’t told me that…And why should I be careful?”

“Because…she would do anything to make you go back home. Don’t worry. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter