Chapter 28: The Trip

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning and Dahyun was standing at the Sons’ doorway. She was contemplating whether to knock on the door or wait for Chaeyoung to open it…

“Aish…” she muttered as she ruffle her hair when the door suddenly open, revealing Chaeyoung’s father “O-Oh…G-Good morning, sir…I mean…u-uncle…”

“Oh, Dahyun. You’re here so early. Do you have a date with Chae?”

“Y-Yes, uncle…”

“Come on in, then. She’s still preparing…and stop being so fidgety. We’re fine with you.”

Dahyun smiled and nodded “Thank you, uncle…”

Chaeyoung’s dad smile and Dahyun knew right there that Chaeyoung got her smile from her dad because it really looks like a duplicate.

The two of them entered and headed to the dining room, where Chaeyoung’s mom is.

“Oh, what a surprise. Good morning, Dahyun.”

“Good morning, auntie. I’m sorry for disturbing in such an early time.”

“It’s fine…Take a seat first. Let’s eat breakfast…”

“No, auntie…I’m fine…”

“It’s alright, Dahyun. Chaeyoung’s still preparing anyways.”

“O-Okay…” Dahyun said and took a seat

Wendy climbed down the stairs and saw Dahyun “Hey…Why are you here so early?”

“Chaeyoung and I are going somewhere…”

“Oh, I see…Take care, then…”

“How about you, Wen? Are you also going somewhere?” their father asked since Wendy was also dressed to leave

“Yeah. Jihyo and I are going somewhere…”

“Date?” Dahyun asked in a teasing tone

“O-Ofcourse, not…” Wendy stuttered, making the three chuckle

“Is Dahyun there?” Chaeyoung asked as she was getting down from the stairs

Dahyun stood up and went to her “Good morning…” she greeted as she handed a flower to Chaeyoung

“Good morning to you too and…thanks.”

“No problem…Uhh…let’s eat breakfast first before going on the trip.”

“Alright…”

The two of them went to the dining table and ate breakfast together with Chaeyoung’s family.

“So, Dahyun…Why are you living alone at the other house?”

“My parents are busy so…I decided to leave independently.”

“Oh…your family must own a rich company to be very busy. What’s your father’s job?”

“He’s…the President of South Korea.”

“Oh…the President—WHAT?”

Chaeyoung chuckled at her parents’ reaction while Dahyun hurriedly get tissue for the spilled coffee.

“Your father is Kim Junmyeon, the President?” Chaeyoung’s father asked

“Yes, uncle…”

“W-Wow…That’s a…really shocking revelation…”

After their breakfast, Dahyun asked permission to Chaeyoung’s parents and told them something. They both smiled to Dahyun and hugged her, which was weird for Chaeyoung. She saw her parents hugged and thank Dahyun before Dahyun walked towards her.

“Let’s go?”

“What did they say?”

“Nothing…They told us to be careful…”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Come on. Our ride’s waiting at the school…”

“Our ride?”

“Yes…Hurry. Let’s go…”

The two of them walked outside the house and headed to Dahyun’s car. Dahyun opened the door for Chaeyoung to get in before she entered.

“Let’s head to the school, first.”

“Alright…By the way, you look cool with your outfit…” Chaeyoung complimented

Dahyun was wearing a white shirt and a black checkered vest on the top while she’s wearing a jogger jeans below with a matching black and white sneakers. While Chaeyoung’s wearing a black long sleeves and a ripped jeans with a white rubber shoes.

“You look amazing with your outfit too…”

“Really? It’s just simple, though.”

“Simplicity is beauty, baby…”

Chaeyoung chuckled and nodded while Dahyun started her engine then drove towards the school and parked her car at the parking lot before they headed to the field of the football club.

“Let’s wait here for a while…”

“Wait for what?”

“Our ride…”

“What is our ride, exact—“

Chaeyoung was cut off by the sound of a chopper heading their way. The chopper landed exactly infront of them, making Chaeyoung’s eyes widened.

“Don’t tell me—“

“Surprise! This is our ride. Hop on…”

“WHAT? REALLY?”

“Yes…” Dahyun answered as she rode the chopper and offered her hand to Chaeyoung “Come on. Let’s go…”

“O-Oh…” Chaeyoung said then got Dahyun’s hand

Dahyun pulled Chaeyoung up the chopper and they took a seat.

“W-Wow…Who’s chopper is this?”

“Ours, ofcourse.”

“You really asked your private chopper to be our ride?”

“Yeah…I mean I was actually contemplating whether to use the private airplane or this…”

“WHAT? AIRPLANE?”

“Yes…but my dad’s using it so…I choose this instead. Anyways, this is much better than the private airplane. It was heavy so it’ll take us longer to reach our destination. Let’s go, captain…”

The captain of the chopper nodded then he started the engine. Chaeyoung watched as they flew from the ground to the sky…

“Woah…This is awesome…”

“I know…”

“Thanks, Dahyun…”

“Don’t thank me too much, Chaeng. There’s still more surprises I’m giving you today.”

“Really? Like what?”

“Secret. It won’t be a surprise if I tell you…”

“You’re right. Then, I’ll just prepare myself.”

The chopper flew while Chaeyoung looks outside the window, amaze by the view.

“So this is Seoul at daytime, huh? Fascinating…”

“It looks much better at nighttime, though.”

“Yeah, I remember. When I first went to Seoul, I saw the city lights from the plane.”

“I’m taking you somewhere else after our trip where you can see the whole city lights of Seoul at much better view…”

“Really?”

“Ofcourse.”

“You promise?”

“I promise…”

Chaeyoung clapped her hands before looking at the window again while Dahyun chuckle at Chaeyoung’s reaction…

The chopper flew to another part of South Korea, which i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter