Chapter 20: Family Kim's Dinner

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 6PM so the Azrail members were now getting ready to dress. Sana and Jihyo were wearing dresses while Jeongyeon and Momo wore suits since they’re more comfortable with it. They decided to wear formally because they were now meeting the parents of their leader.

They all took a deep breath before going out of their room and waiting for Dahyun. The door to Dahyun’s room opened and she walked out…only on her designed tees, jeans and a sneakers.

“Uhh…are we going on a dinner or a formal meeting?” Dahyun joked

“What? We should be asking you that, are we going on a family dinner or a mall?” Jeongyeon asked back, making Dahyun chuckle

“Just wear your normal outfit. We’re going to have dinner in my house so…you don’t need to be so formal. It makes me…uneasy looking at you like that.”

“But…we’re meeting your family.” Jihyo stated

“They know I’m friends with gangsters…Trust me, it’s fine. Just wear something normal. The butler is almost here to pick us up.”

“BUTLER?” the members exclaimed “You guys have butler?”

“Butlers, yeah. Why?”

“They’re…Forget it. We’re going like this.” Sana said

“Are you sure?”

“Yup. I’m actually more sure when I heard that you have butlers. That means your family sure are high-class, right?”

“Not really. But…okay. Let’s go downstairs, then.”

They headed downstairs and waited for the car’s horn to let them know that the butler have arrive. After a few minutes, a horn did buzz so they went out…only to see that there was a long limousine outside waiting for them with a handsome butler in the side of the back seat’s door.

Dahyun just casually walked towards the limo and talked to the butler while the others were still processing what they’re seeing. Dahyun looked at them and wave for them to walk towards her so they hesitantly did walk towards her.

“Uhhmm…guy, this is Butler Yook Sungjae. Sungjae oppa, this is my friends.” Dahyun introduced so they bowed to each other

“Your friends are all beautiful, young lady. At first glance, you wouldn’t thing that they’re gangsters.”

“Hmm…looks can be deceiving, Sungjae oppa. They can actually take you down even though you’re an army and a black-belter in martial arts.”

Sungjae chuckled and nodded “I don’t want to take my chances so…let’s go, shall we?”

“Yeah. Let’s go.”

Sungjae opened the door at the back for the Azrail to entered and they did. They saw a refrigerator and a big flat-screen television inside the limo.

“Now, I’m really curious who you are…” Momo said to Dahyun, making Dahyun chuckle again

“Don’t worry. You’ll know, eventually. Just…promise me that nothing will change.”

“What would change?”

“Just…promise.”

“Alright, alright. We promise…”

“Good…”

The car drove off at an amazing speed and went to the mountainous part at a very fast pace so they arrive immediately at a…huge mansion…no, a castle. A castle on top of the mountain.

The very huge gate opened and the limo entered then stopped on the doorway of the ‘castle’. Dahyun got down and waited for the members.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go…”

“Wait, one question. Is this your house?”

“Yes. Come on.”

“Dahyunnie…” Sana called

“Hmm?”

“I swear to god, I’ll get a heart attack if I know you’re a princess.”

Dahyun laughed and shook her head “No, I’m not. Let’s just go. My family’s waiting.”

They took a deep breath again as they went down the limo. Dahyun lead them to the doorway and knocked on the door. The door opened and a series of house maids were lined up and bowed when Dahyun entered.

“Welcome back, young lady.”

“I’m not officially back but…thanks.” Dahyun said as she walked past the maids and walked further

The Azrail members bowed back to the maids before running off to Dahyun. There was another huge door and Dahyun stopped in front of it, making the others stop too.

“What’s wrong?”

“My…parents are behind this door.”

“And?”

“Can I do it? Can I actually talk to them like nothing happened?”

“You can’t.” Jihyo answered “But…we’re here to give you assurance.” she added with a smile

“You’re right. You guys are here…I got nothing to worry about. Let’s go, then.”

Dahyun opened the dining room and a very long table greeted them. Only four seats were taken. Dahyun’s father, mother, her sister Solar and her brother Taehyung.

“Hey…I’m home.”

Dahyun’s family stood up and went to Dahyun. The eyes of the Azrail members were about to pop out when they realized why Dahyun’s parents look familiar. They’ve seen them before. They’ve seen them a couple of times in the television. They were famous…really famous…

“Welcome home, Dahyun.” her mom said as she kiss Dahyun’s cheeks

“Welcome home too, mom. How’s your stay in US?”

“It was fine since your brother was there but it became boring so I decided to go home too.”

“I see. How about you, dad? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, baby girl. Welcome back…”

“Yeah…”

Her father faced the other members and smiled to them.

“Welcome to our house, young ladies. Please have a sit and we’ll have dinner together.”

“Uhh…pardon me but…are you the President of South Korea or just a look-alike? Because you really look like him.” Momo muttered and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter