Chapter 12: Detective Sana

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana told the Azrail members about the issue and Dahyun assigned her to do the investigating.

“Be careful when you investigate, okay?”

“Yes, leader. Don’t worry. I’m a professional.”

Sana always has been a detective-lover girl. She have watched all of Detective Conan episodes, read all the Sherlock Holmes’ novels and even owning a library full of detective handbooks on how to investigate. Sana just simply love to be a detective because she always has been a curious one.

Right after class, Sana went to the scene where the girl was and she investigated it. She saw some footprints so she took a picture of it. She also saw a cigarette so she took a picture, put it in a plastic bag using her gloves and send it to a forensic lab.

“I’m gonna need that ASAP so work on it first.”

(Yes, Ms.)

“And don’t tell my mother about this.”

(She would still know, Ms. Minatozaki. Your mother is the chief of the Seoul PD. She would know all our moves inside the workplace.)

“Then do something so she wouldn’t know, okay?”

(I’ll try, Ms.)

“Thank you. Goodbye.”

After a few minutes, she received a message that the saliva in the cigarette is from a guy named ‘Kim Jongin’ or goes by the name Kai.

“Where can I find him?”

(I’ve called him already. He’s waiting in the café near Exol Academy.)

“Thanks again, Joy sshi.”

(No problem. Though you can call me Sooyoung unnie, instead.)

“Alright. Thanks, Sooyoung unnie.”

She talked to the guy but the guy has an alibi so he proved his innocence. It was weird for Sana since she thought that Jongin, or also known as Kai, is the one responsible for the crimes since he’s an outsider in the territory. He’s studying in Exol Academy and a member of the gang, Exotic.

Sana decided to shrug it off and ended her first day of investigation. The next day, she decided to do another method, interviewing students around the school campus about the girl that’s been .

“Her name’s Krystal Jung. She’s a cheerleader and she has a sister who graduated here last year.” a junior said “They were always together before her sister graduated but after graduation of her sister, she focused her highschool years to cheerleading.”

“I see…” Sana answered “Are you and Krystal close?”

“Not really. She’s kind of an Ice Princess. She’s quiet, cold and she looks…a bit snobbish and unapproachable. But she’s pretty so…maybe that’s the reason someone targeted her.”

“Have you seen her with a guy before?”

“Actually…uhh…I’m from the Photography Club. I have a clubmate who loves taking picture of Krystal because she’s her idol. Her name’s Amber Liu. Maybe you can find something in her pictures.”

“Thank you so much.”

“No problem. Anything for the cutie Sana.”

Sana smiled before excusing herself and headed to the Photography Clubroom. She knocked on the door and it was opened by a pretty, hipster and punkish girl with a lollipop in .

“Hey, Ms. Minatozaki Sana .Welcome to the Photography Club. I’m the Club President, Victoria Song. How can I help?”

“Uhh…can I talk to Amber Liu? Is she here?”

“Amber? Yeah, sure. She’s in the other side of the room.” the girl said “Am! You have a guest.” she called and then a door opened, a boyish. short-haired girl came out

“Who is it, Vic?” Amber asked and looked at Sana “Oh…isn’t this, Ms. Campus Playgirl? Why are you looking for me, Miss?”

“I need to see some of your pictures of Ms. Krystal Jung.”

“Krystal Jung? Ahh…Soojung. Sure, no problem.” Amber said as she went behind a table and opened a drawer. She took an envelope and walked towards Sana then handed it “Here…”

“Thank you…Is this all of Krystal’s photos?”

“Nope. The whole drawer in the bottom is hers but that’s the photos I took this month before she…got caught into this issue.”

“You mean, before she got rap—“

“Yes.” Amber interrupted

“O-Okay. Then, I’m gonna need to borrow these.”

“Sure. As long as it can help find who did that to her. But please return it after.”

“No problem. By the way, how are you related to Krystal Jung?”

“She’s…a childhood friend…”

“I doubt a childhood friend would take an obsession in taking her pictures…”

“Well…for her, I’m just a childhood friend. But for me, she’s an inspiration, a dream and my love.”

“O-Oh…really?”

“Yes. So please do something to punished the one who took her innocence.”

“I will do my best, Amber Liu.”

“Thank you…”

“You’re welcome…”

Sana exits the clubroom and opened the folder. All of the picture was shot perfectly. At the perfect angle, perfect timing and perfect situation.

“Almost all of this is taken inside the school so I doubt I can see—“

Sana was cut off when she saw a picture of Krystal smiling as she seems to push the camera away. All of Krystal’s photo was her cold or poker face but this one is smiling. Moreover, Sana noticed someone looking at Krystal from behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter