9 = move out

It's War

 

 

it has been almost a year since you and Lee Joon got together and everything seemed to go right for you. No one dared to bully you because you have Lee Joon and MBLAQ and Jiyeon. You also opened up to your friends more and starts to at least smile at your classmate if they look at you.

It was a cloudy saturday night when Lee Joon decided to walked out of his house with a bouquet of roses in his left hand. 

He was smiling so brightly, his right hand slightly pat his jeans pocket. As he approached your house and was about to open the gate, his smile fell.

Your house is in a mess. He can see the broken window and the lights are on and the doors are opened. He hurriedly run inside, trying to find you.

"___!?!" He shouted, taking the stairs and went to your room.

"Oppa?" a small voice that he loves gave him a huge relief. 

He opens the door and found you trembling. In a matter of seconds, you're already in his embrace, safe and sound.

"it's okay. I'm Here." He rested his head on yours and hug you while you cried.

"oppa, they.. they just come and i- i- they- they tried to find me. and said i have to die.." you cried.

Lee Joon wiped the tears off your face and kiss you.

"calm down. Let's just go to my house okay? You could bring your clothes. it'll be safer there." he said.

you nod and with his help, you managed to pack your things in 20 minutes. 

"Let's go." he said, taking your hand.

***

"Oppa what's that?" you pointed at the flowers lying on the pavement.

Lee joon blushed and sheepishly laughed.

"well i was going to give you this.. but you know... i was so worried so i threw it.." he said.

Your eyes brightened as you picked the bouquet and smile at him.

"it's ruined. Just throw it away." he said.

"no. i love it. Thank you oppa." you kiss his cheek.

"___-ah." he called you.

Both of you stopped at a small park. 

"wae?"

He puts your belongings down and look at your eyes before he awkwardly kneeled down and took out a small box. You gasped.

"oppa."

"i know it looks cheesy but i just wanted to give you this since we've been together for almost a year. and i want to show everyone that you're mine and i'm yours. so.." he took out a silver ring and put in on your finger.

"there. I have the same one too." he showed you yours.

You giggled and hug him.

"thank you oppa." you smiled.

"There. Let's go home now." he grins and both of you continued walking.

***

Chundoong was taking his time in cooking a ramyun while watching TV when the door suddenly opened.

"Who is it? hyung?" Chundoong walked towards the front door.

"Hey. I'm back." Lee Joon said.

"I thought you're going to ___'s house." Chundoong walked back to the table and starts to eat the noodle.

"well, the thing is... " lee joon rubs the back of his head.

"what's with that big bags?" Chundoong interrupts him.

"___ is going to live with us. Is it okay?" Lee Joon blurted out.

Chundoong stopped eating and looked at his hyung before he noticed a small figure behind him, holding Lee Joon's arm.

"___?" he called.

You peeked out and let out a smile.

"hi." 

"wha---" 

"It's a long story but i hope it's okay if she lives here for the time being." Lee joon said.

chundoong nodded absentmindedly while he watched you smiled wider and look at Lee Joon with your bright eyes.

"We'll tell you after i helped her unpack okay?" lee Joon said and took you upstairs.

"Where will she sleeps?"CHundoong asked.

"In my room! we could share!" Lee Joon said while you hit his arm playfully.

"andwae!" you squealed.

Lee Joon laughed.

"I know. I'll just buy a mattress tomorrow so i could sleep on the floor comfortably. while you can use the bed." Lee Joon warmly smiles.

"Thank you oppa." you smiled back.

Both of you continued unpacking, oblivious to Chundoong's shock and broken heart as he watched you and Lee Joon.

***

2012/01/24 tuesday

by Seoulchae

***