END

It's War

 

 

You slowed down as you entered the place. It was gloomy and damp. You cleared your throat and take deep breaths to calm yourself. A sad smile appeared on your lips as you check on your phone and saw your wallpaper.

"it's been a while..." you whispered.

As always, once a month for the past one year, you would visit his place. Though you know he won't meet you, you still came and wait for an hour before you left.

You put your phone back in your pocket and take a sit. The weather is being friendly today. You looked outside the window and saw some people talking and crying as they sent their loved ones away.

"____ ssi?" a voice called you.

You turned around and saw a guy with white shirt smiling at you.

"oh annyeonghaseyo." you bowed.

"This way." He gestured you to follow him.

You took out your phone and texted someone.

'i'm going to see him now.'

a reply came a minute later.

'are you okay? do you want me to come?'

you typed in again.

'no, jiyeon. I'll be fine. beside, he's here with me so i know it'll okay.'

"This way." the guy opened a door.

You slipped your phone back inside your pocket and entered the room.

It was different compared to the previous room. It was bright and clean. You smile as you saw some pictures on the wall and the letters you've sent. 

"Thank you." You bowed again.

"is he your boyfriend?" the guy asked.

You looked at him and smile.

 

"no, he's my friend. A good friend." you said.

 

After the guy went out you decided to sit on one of the chair, observing the room.

"____?" A weak voice called you.

You abruptly stand up and smile at the figure standing in front of you with a shock expression.

"I know you'll come sooner or later." you said.

"I'm not supposed to meet you." he sighed.

"Why?" you tilted your head a little.

He took a deep breath before staring at your eyes.

"I stabbed your boyfriend, my own hyung. I don't deserve your kindness, ___. I'm an evil person." he said.

"You're not. You know we have forgive you, Thunder." You said.

"how? I.. I hurt you.. i kept saying how much i'm in love with you but i acted like a obsessed person. I deserved to be locked up forever in this place." he bitterly chuckled.

"I've been visiting you for the past year and still cannot figure out anything?" you asked.

He looked at you in confusion.

"I miss my best friend. Everyone miss you, Thunder. You're supposed to get out. I know you're not crazy. I know you've repent."

"They hate me." He said.

"Then tell me why do they keep sending you this photos? They kept writing you letters which i sent..." you smiled.

"____... I'm scared.. i feel so guilty for hurting you and i know no matter how many times i apologize, i'm still at fault." He finally sit down.

"Don't be. Come on. Everyone's waiting for you outside. Why don't you pack up and we could leave this place?" You smile.

"____"

"Thunder, you're my friend and i know you still are. Don't be sad anymore. The past is the past." you said.

Tears fell down his eyes as he smiled.

"Thank you." he whispered.

***

"Thunder." Thunder stiffened at the familiar voice.

A guy exited the car and stared at him before he smiles.

"Hey, it's been a while." he said.

"H-hyung." Thunder stammered.

"come on, thunder." You pushed him lightly and smile.

"Hyung i'm so sorry." he hugs his best friend.

"Hey, hey.. all's forgiven now let's just go back okay?" he smiles.

You walked closer to him and hold his hand.

"Let's go Thunder, everyone's waiting for you at the cafe." you grinned as you walked with his arm around your waist and Thunder following behind you with a smile.

'thank you.' he kept thinking as he once again walked inside the friendship he thought has ended.

"Slowpoke! hurry up!" the guy laughed.

Thunder chuckled at how open he is now.

"Ne, lee joon hyung!"

he knows everything will be okay. he runs towards the couple in front of him with a bright smile.

***

Hello everyone.

:)

this is the end of the story 

i know i rarely update and i'm sorry for that :(

i've been very busy with my college and i was having some problems

But i really thanked you guys for staying with me.

i know some of you probably irritated lol and i'm sorry for that.

I think i'm going to write another story, 

starring Jang Hanbyul of LED Apple. the other male cast hasn't been decided yet, suggestion anyone? :)

leave it on the comment box :) or if you want you could post it on my wall.

THank you everyone for the support, for reading-subscribing and commenting 

*bows*

Love, Seoulchae

2012/04/13 friday