12 = Hope

It's War

Lee Joon didn't know how he should react when he saw his girlfriend sleeping peacefully with his best friend's arms around her. Relieved that she has someone that take care of her while he's gone? Angry because it was supposed to be him?

"Thunder." his voice sharp and cold and he surprised himself with his voice.

Thunder fluttered his eyes open and gazed at your sleeping body lovingly before he noticed Lee Joon who's now staring of him in accusation.

"hyung. You're back." he said, gently standing up so you won't fall.

"I'll take it from here." Lee Joon replied shortly.

His mind is filled with what just happened.

did his best friend just stared at HIS GIRLFRIEND with so much love? He couldn't say that it wasn't true because that's how he looked at you. How can he be so dumb all this time? he kept thinking. All this time he saw Thunder in a bad mood, that's not because of nothing, that's because he's with you.

"She's just fell asleep." Thunder said.

"hm." Lee Joon take his seat and kiss your forehead, causing you to wake up.

"oppa?" you whispered and a small smile crept up your face.

"I'm here." he smiles and hug you, taking a slight glance at Thunder.

'i'm right. he likes her.' he thought when Thunder looked away.

You immediately fell into another slumber in his arms, feeling safer and warmer. 

"Thunder." Lee Joon called his best friend when he caught him staring at your sleeping body.

"Hm?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just... Nothing.." he couldn't say anything at Thunder's tired face.

***

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WON'T SURVIVE?!" your voice boomed through the empty hallway.

The doctor finally gave up trying to calm you down and told Lee Joon and Thunder some things before he left.

"He's joking right?" You looked at Lee Joon's sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." he hugged you, letting you cry in his embrace once again.

"no.. it can't be.." 

"He said there might be a slight chance of him waking up but we need to be prepared for the worst." Lee Joon said.

"I'll call Jiyeon and the rest of MBLAQ." Thunder said and left the scene.

you entered the room slowly, only to face your own brother on the bed.

"oppa... wake up soon okay?" you whispered.

'please... you told me i have to take care of her. Don't tell me it's because of this.. please..' Lee Joon closed his eyes.

***

Jiyeon ran as fast as she could, barging inside Yoochun's room. Her legs turned into jello when she saw tubes and bandages all over her crush's body.

"Yoochun oppa?" she whispered.

She met him once when she had a sleepover at your house and long story short, she fell for the man who treated his sister like a princess. 

"Jiyeon.." you looked at her and smiled bitterly.

Jiyeon couldn't say anything. She choked as tears endlessly fell down her eyes. All she can do is hug you.

"is he going to be okay?" she asked.

"I don't know.. i hope so." you replied.

You let go of the hug and gestured her to come closer. Jiyeon gently touched his fingers and smiled.

'you need to wake up soon. I have things to tell you, oppa.' she prayed.

***

2012/02/09 thursday

by seoulchae