1 = Lee Joon

It's War

"HYUNG!" Chundoong laughed as he tried to catch up with Lee Joon, his closest friend in MBLAQ after he teased Mir about his crush.

Lee Joon, a freshman in Seoul University kept on walking with headset plugged in his ears. He let out a silent curse when Chundoong jumped onto him.

"YAH!" he barked while the latter just laughed.

"You're such a moody person, hyung." he said.

Joon rolled his eyes and starts to walk again. He opens the door to his next class, only to be ran into by someone. He stumbled backwards, while the other person fell on her . He was having a terrible day and he's on the verge of venting his anger to the girl in front of him. But, being a gentleman he is, he let out a deep sigh and extended his arm to help her.

"I'm sorry." the girl whispered, standing up by herself and bowed 90 degrees at him.

Lee Joon froze the moment his eyes made contact with her large brown eyes. He was going to reply when the girl looked down and started to walked out, not giving him any chance to say anything.

Lee Joon stared at her retreating figure and shook his head. He remembered everyone in his class but this girl, he couldn't remember her at all. 

'is she new?' he thought to himself as he walked to his seat, which somehow has been occupied with a bag.

"who's bag is this?" his cold voice sent chills to the whole students.

The whole class stopped talking and look at him in fear. Lee Joon was known as the coldest guy in MBLAQ. A scary looking yet handsome guy who managed to captivate the hearts of Seoul University female students.

He glared at everyone in the class before he pointed at a random guy.

"you. Answer me." he said.

"i don't know. A new student, i suppose." the guy replied, too scared to look at Lee Joon's eyes.

"hm." was all he said before the poor guy scrambled to his seat.

Lee Joon decided to wait for the new kid to arrive. Minutes passed and he grew impatient. The rest of MBLAQ entered the class, greeted by the squealing of girls as they approach their exclusive seat at the very back of the class.

"who sit here?" Mir asked Lee Joon when he noticed a bag sitting next to Lee Joon's seat.

Since there are 5 of them, they sit in pair, Seungho with G.O, Chundoong with Mir, while Lee Joon sits alone, occupying a relatively large table for two. No one ever bothered to sit next to him. They were too scared to taste his wrath.

Everyone would remember the incident of Seulgi, an annoying brat who has a crush on Lee Joon. She decided to sit next to him one day and the very next day, she changed her major and moved to the next building. Unfortunately, lee joon was having the worst day of his life that day and seeing the girl squealing next to him made him explode. He throw the table and glared at the cowering Seulgi, telling her to get lost before he kills her. 

"I guess it's a new kid, huh?" Seungho asked, replied by a short nod.

"Be easy on him/her. They didn't know anything about us." G.O advised before he took his seat.

Lee Joon's waiting finally paid off when someone wearing a familiar hoodie approached his seat. Taking a better look, his eyes widened a bit when he saw the brown eyes. It was her.

She looked taken aback by his action and bowed again.

"sorry. Did i take your seat? I'll move." she said in a low volume and grab her bag but to everyone's surprise, he stopped her.

"You can sit here. It's empty anyway." he said.

He saw the girl's eyes brightened for a split second before she bowed again.

"Thank you." she mumbled and with a relieved sigh, she sits on the chair, next to the kingka, oblivious to her surrounding who seemed shocked.

She took out her phone and started to type a message. Lee Joon saw her smile a bit when a text came. Curiosity dawned on him as he secretly watched her throughout the period.

***

2012/01/10 tuesday 

By Seoulchae