3 = Love?

It's War

You didn't know why MBLAQ bothered to be with you, specially Lee Joon who seemed to be distant yet the most observant out of the five. You didn't ask them either. All you did is stay quiet, watching them interact from the side.

"You need to speak more." Lee Joon suddenly said.

You looked at his eyes who was fixated on MBLAQ. You looked at your food again and didn't say anything.

"Tell me, ___." he said.

"why are you so quiet? It's been like a month since we know you but we barely heard your voice." Lee Joon turned his head to you.

A loud ringing voice interupts both of you as you fumbled through your bag and look at the caller id before you accept the call. You stand up, gathering your things, making a bow at him before you left the cafeteria to take the call. Lee Joon watched you put the phone next to your ear and spoke softly.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Park ___, are you at school?" The caller asked.

You automatically smiled at the voice.

"neh, I'm still at school.. Waeyo oppa?" 

"nothing. I'm going to pick you up okay?" he said excitedly.

"Jinjja?! You're back?" you asked with your eyes brightened as he replied with a 'yes' and a chuckle.

"araso oppa, see you soon!" you said and hung up the call.

You smile as you proceed to the library, where you'd usually spent your lunch time, if you weren't dragged to the rooftop by Mir.

***

"Where's ___?" Seungho asked, noticing your absence.

Lee Joon shrugged and continue his day dreaming.

"you okay?" Chundoong asked while the latter just waved the question away.

"I think he's in love." Mir whispered.

"yah. i am not." Lee Joon coldly glare.

"Yeah right, and i'm a girl." G.O snickered.

Lee Joon sighed at the sight of his childish friends. is he in love? he started to think. 

'what have you done to me, ___?' he thought as your image kept flashing in his mind.

***

You weren't a quiet person. you used to be the bubbliest girl on earth, that is, until you got bullied and betrayed by your best friends, causing you to close up and build a wall around you. you feel more comfortable if you didn't talk to anyone, not making friends, since you always think you have your brother with you. But it's different now. As much as you hate loud noises, you feel the comfortable feeling whenever you were with MBLAQ, specially when Lee Joon is with you. His cold look doesn't scare you. Apparently, being a quiet girl that only observe your surrounding, you developed ability to see through people and Lee Joon is a warm guy for you. 

a small smile appears on your lips when you thought about him.

***

"Oppa." you walked towards the red car as your brother got off the car to give you a hug.

"hey,___" he kissed your forehead and smiled at you.

"I miss you." you said with your usual-low voice.

"i miss you too." he said, though he secretly frown at how much you've changed and how he can't seemed to change you back to the old you.

"_____~!!!!!!!" Mir shouted, with Lee Joon walking next to him, his eyes glued on you.

"who is that?" Yoochun asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"It's Mir and Lee Joon." you said.

"Where are you going?" lee Joon asked, not noticing the presence of Yoochun.

Mir gawked at his hyung. He could never stop get surprised whenever Lee Joon showed his care towards you.

"I don't know. Where are we going oppa?" you asked Yoochun.

'that's probably one of the longest sentence she ever said in front of us.' lee joon thought.

"Who--?" Mir asked, glancing at the man next to you.

"This is Yoochun oppa. Oppa, this is Lee Joon and Mir.. um, my classmates." you said.

"Classmate? We're FRIENDS!!!" Mir hyperly said, causing Yoochun to raised his eyebrows and chuckled in amusement.

Lee Joon frown at the closeness you had with Yoochun.

'who is this guy?!!!' he screamed in his head as he watched you talked to Yoochun.

But as much as he wants to get angy, he couldn't. Listening to you talking brings a weird feeling to his heart. He really likes your voice. It was like a music to his ear and he considered himself lucky to be able to hear you talked so much in front of him.

"Um, i better go now. Goodbye, Mir. Lee Joon, goodbye." you said, unconciously smile a little when you look at Lee Joon.

Lee Joon noticed it and smile as he nods.

"Bye" he said.

"Hyung." mir said when you have already left.

"what?" lee Joon's back to his old self, a quiet guy just like you.

"You're smiling. Tell me hyung. You're really in love with her, right?" Mir asked.

"He is." Chundoong answered as he slung his arms on his best friend's shoulders.

"We saw it." Chundoon smirked.

"Shut up." Lee joon frowned and walked faster, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

'am i that easy to read? GRAH!' he thought, leaving his two dongsaend behind.

 

Chundoong, on the other hand, smiled.

'i'm glad ___ starts to change you.' he thought.

***

2012/01/11 wednesday

By Seoulchae