2 = Friends?

It's War

Days have passed and you're still a loner. More like no one dared to approached you since you sit next to Lee Joon. You didn't mind either. You really enjoyed the quietness and how everyone didn't have the guts to disturb you. You didn't talk to the rest of MBLAQ either. In their eyes, you were the quiet yet pretty girl.

"i see you're brave enough to sit next to our kingka." a rude voice interrupts you from putting books into your lockers.

"And i see you're brave enough to walk around this university and act like you own any of us." Joon coldly said from behind her, causing her to jumped un fear.

"oppa." 

"Don't oppa me. Scram." he said, sending the girls away.

"you okay?" he asked, surprising the rest of MBLAQ and even himself.

You tilted your head and nod, bowing at MBLAQ before you walked towards your next class.

"Yah!" Lee joon called you but you didn't respond, more like you were oblivious he was talking to you.

"her name is Park ___ if you want to know." Mir said, showing Joon an id card you dropped.

Lee Joon took the card and slip it into his wallet before he and the rest of MBLAQ walked to the canteen.

'i'll return this to you.' he thought.

***

'eottokhae?!' you panicked, as you tried to take out everything inside your bag and try to find your id card.

"Student, you cannot borrow this book if you didn't bring your id card." the librarian said.

You look at her before you finally give her the book, stuffing everything inside the bag and walked out of the library. You huffed as you decided to sit under a big oak tree.

"HYUNG~ CAN I HAVE MORE KIMCHI?" a loud voice startled you.

you look up and saw five familiar guys walking towards the tree you're sitting under. It wasn't long until one of them noticed your presence and waved at you.

"HEY~!" He shouted with his childish grin.

You slightly bowed and took another bite of your apple before you resumed on reading a novel you brought from home.

"Hey, ____." someone called you.

Your eyes came in contact with his cold eyes and you tiltled your head.

"yes?" you softly asked.

"um, you kinda dropped this.." he took out the id card and gave it to you.

Your eyes brightened at the sight of your id card as you whispered a thank you.

"Why are you so quiet?" The loudest of them asked.

You jumped a little at his voice.

"neh?"

"You're so quiet. I think you're too shy.."

"Mir stop it." The cold guy said.

"We should introduce ourselves. I'm The leader, seungho. this is G.O, Joon, Chundoon and the maknae, Mir. We're MBLAQ." Seungho said.

You look at their faces and a small smile appeared on your lips when Mir started to jump in excitement as he introduced himself while Lee Joon groaned in annoyance.

And soon after that, you've always found hanging out with MBLAQ. Or, you can say, they always find you and sit with you no matter what. Not like you hated it.  To your surprise, you really like being with them, despite the loudness and chaos Mir always caused. 

You were oblivious, of course but the students finds it hard to believe a girl like you could be one of MBLAQ, knowing how they seemed so exclusive, mostly cold and ignorant to other students-specially Lee Joon- and only showed their real personality when they're together.

***

2012/01/11 wednesday

By Seoulchae