20

It's War

 

 

Hyosung walked inside Thunder's house. Her heart is confused. She doesn't know what she wants anymore. ANd after what happened to her this morning, she's actually afraid to do anything.

"You're back?" thunder asked.

She nods and plopped herself next to him on the couch.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Hyosung asked.

"What?"

"You know... the whole 'break joon and ___ up' mission..." Hyosung trailed off when Thunder's eyes bore into hers.

"Of course. You'll get joon hyung and i'll get ___." Thunder said.

Hyosung bit her lips and just nod.

"What do i have to do then?" she asked.

"Just the usual. Seduce him." 

Hyosung's mouth slightly opened. She might be clingy and y but she's by no mean a that would seduce people. But she couldn't say anything when Thunder already gave her a glare.

"Okay then... I'll try." She got up and walked to her room.

Thunder sighed and look at the ceiling. He bitterly smiled.

'Just a bit more.' he thought.

***

You entered Yoochun's room with a small smile as Lee Joon followed you from behind. 

"Hello oppa. How are you?" you asked which receive no response.

Lee Joon stared at Yoochun's unconscious body and let out a silent sigh, praying that he would wake up soon. Dark circles are visible in your eyes lately ever since the doctor said he might not wake up few days ago.

"Why don't you take some rest here, i'll get something to drink for us." Lee Joon said.

You nod and in no time, you dozed off next to Yoochun's bed.

***

Lee Joon was on his way back to Yoochun's room when he saw Thunder and Hyosung approaching Yoochun's room. His hear palpitated in anger as he stormed towards them.

"What are you doing here?" He glared.

Hyosung was startled for a bit before she does her plan. She clung onto his arm and tried to stole a kiss from him.

"don't you miss me, Joon?" she smiles.

But her smile soon faltered when Lee Joon shoved her off. 

"No. and i never will. so just get lost." Lee Joon said and close the door.

Thunder cursed under his breath while Hyosung felt her knees weaken under Lee Joon's murderous stare.

"Just get inside and kiss him." Thunder hissed.

Hyosung nodded and scramble inside, only to find you slowly opening your eyes. She laced her arms around Lee Joon and kissed his cheek, causing you to gasped in shock. Lee Joon weren't pleased either. He was about to hit her when you stopped him.

"Hyosung-ssi, Why are you like this? He's my boyfriend and didn't you learn from your parents not to steal?" You calmly said.

Hyosung gaped, surprised at your calm reaction.

"Don't try to lecture me, ___. Lee Joon is mine. Right?" She smiles and inched closer to him but pushed off.

"I belong to ___. I'm her boyfriend. Not Yours, Hyosung. How many times did i tell you that i don't have such feelings for you?" he frustratedly said.

Hyosung take a deep breath and continues her act.

"Let's just say, i'm not a quitter. I'll be back again, lee Joon, ____." She said and kiss him once again.

You sighed and rubbed his cheek with the back to your hand.

"Wae?" Lee Joon asked.

You frowned.

"She kissed you, oppa." you whined and he chuckled as he planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"Somebody's jealous." He said.

You blushed and looked away.

"Aigoooo... just relax, i won't go to her ever." he said.

"It's not you i'm afraid of. It's her and Thunder..." you said, noticing Thunder's silhouette outside the room.

***

2012/03/23 friday

By Seoulchae

I'm so sorry for not updating.

There's a lot of works, and i even slept for like 3 hours few days ago and caught a flu today :(

anw, i hope you guys won't unsubscribe and keep on commenting and subscribing :)