15 = who's she?

It's War

 

 

You squealed at the sight of a little girl waving at Zico.

"hi!" you bent down and smiled brightly.

"Yuna, this is appa's sister." Zico introduced you.

yuna stared at you with his big eyes and smiles, stretching her hands to you.

"nice to meet you yuna!" you smiled, picking her up as Zico motioned you to follow him inside.

"GUYS!" he shouted and within few minutes 6 other guys walked in with a dumbfounded look, some even look shocked.

"HYUNG! You brought a girl home?!" the one with a low voice shouted.

Zico shuts him up with a glare.

"This is Yoochun's hyung sister, ____. She's visiting Yuna. DON'T try to flirt with her. She's taken." Zico said.

He soon introduced you to the rest of his friends, Block B who turns out to be A LOT dorkier than you thought they would be. Zico looked at his phone screen and frowned.

"what's wrong oppa?" you asked.

Zico looked up and shook his head.

"nothing." he replied while his fingers pressed the home button.

He walked outside and called a number.

"yes?" lee Joon answered.

"What do you know about Hyosung?" Zico asked, causing the latter to gasp.

"h-how do you know about Hyosung?" Lee Joon stammered.

"Tell me, lee Joon."

Lee Joon sighed before he answered.

"Hyosung is a nuna i know, we were close once but then she started to become clingy, telling off every girls that comes near me. I thought she was being nice at first, knowing that i don't like it when girls flirted with me. But then i realized, she's being a bit psycho so i left her." 

"damn it." Zico cursed.

"what's wrong?" Lee Joon asked.

"My information's telling me she's coming to korea." zico said.

Lee Joon couldn't hide his shock. his voice shook as he replied.

"Hyung, what should i do?"

"i don't know. Just try to get back as fast as you can. I'll protect your girl and try to find who's behind all this." Zico said before he ended the call.

He might've just met you for few days but he has listened to Yoochun's story about you millions of time and he already treated to like a sister. He might've been a bit careless,unable to protect Yoochun but this time, he will do anything to make sure his best friend's sister is safe.

***

"Where's he?" Hyosung asked the moment she sat down.

Thunder shook his head.

"He's away at the moment. Tell me, nuna, what are you going to do?" he asked.

Hyosung shrugged.

"I'm going to make him loves me. Again." hyosung said.

Thunder almost barfed.

'he never likes you from the start.' he wants to say but he needs her to get you.

"Just. don't hurt the girl." Thunder said.

Hyosung laughed.

"Are you stupid, Thunder? Do you really think i'll play fair? News flash, thunder, Hyosung NEVER play fair." she smirked and walked away from the cafe.

***

2012/02/24 friday

By Seoulchae