23 = stabbed

It's War

 

 

Yoochun was in rage when he heard about what happened. And it doesn't help when Thunder and Hyosung suddenly entered his room.

"What are you doing in here?" He hissed.

"Oppa." Jiyeon smiles and closed the door.

"What is it? Why do you bring them here?" Lee Joon protectively stands in front of you.

Thunder uncomfortably moved forwards and bowed 90 degrees.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I .. i didn't know what came over me... i'm.. " Thunder kept mumbling.

Lee Joon softened and moved forward only to have Thunder charging towards him and hug him. Lee Joon's expression changed as his hand travelled to his bleeding stomach.

You watched the scene unfold in horror and screamed when you saw blood covering his stomach before he collapsed.

"OPPA!" You run to him and hug him.

"____... don't cry..." Lee Joon smiles, caressing your face.

"Aigo.. your shirt is dirty now.. mianhae..." lee Joon whispered.

You shook your head, crying. 

"Don't say that.. oppa..." you sobbed.

"it's kinda cold, ___" 

"Oppa, please you cannot leave me, okay?" you hug him tighter.

"I really do love you, you know..." he whispered.

"Oppa..." you looked at his pale face and turned towards 

"GET THE DOCTORS NOW!!" you shouted.

The rest of MBLAQ snapped out of their thoughts and G.O run to get paramedics while the rest of them tried to hold Thunder down. Hyosung paled and fell on her knees.

"Oh my god... i didn't know.." she kept whispering.

"HOW COULD YOU!" You screamed and glared at Thunder with tear-stainned eyes.

Thunder smiles.

"If i couldn't have you, no one can, ____... no one.. not even lee joon hyung.." Thunder said.

Hyosung staggered and walked towards him, slapping him hard in the face. Her long nails leave a mark on his cheek.

"You are crazy... You've lost your mind, thunder.." Hyosung said.

Thunder bitterly chuckled.

"What do you know, noona? I've loved ____ since we first met yet she doesn't even remember me! She just fall in love with hyung!" Thunder replied.

You turned your body around before you walked out with the paramedics and Lee Joon.

"I'm sorry thunder, But there's no way you could force someone to love you. And if anything happened to Lee Joon oppa, i will never forgive you." you coldly said and slammed the door closed.

Yoochun glared at him. 

"Happy now? " He hissed.

"I just want her to love me! What's wrong with that?! huh?!! " THunder shouted.

"It's wrong if you tried to took her away from your own best friend, even tried to kill him." Seungho said.

"Hyung, you know you'll find someone else. If ____ is not meant for you, you'll find someone else. You shouldn't have done this." Mir spoke up.

Thunder didn't say a single word, even as the police escorted him out of the room, leaving the room in complete silence.

"I hope hyung is okay..." Mir sadly whispered.

 

***

2012/04/08 sunday

By Seoulchae

 

happy easter :)

sorry if i make THunder the bad guy here..

i like him, no offense, i love all mblaq members, esp. Lee Joon

but i need a bad guy in here and he seemed to fit the character after i watched it' war MV lol

so yeah :)

enjoy!