14 = When jealousy takes over

It's War

 

 

As much as Thunder wants to deny is, he couldn't. He was happy when he heard Lee Joon is going to leave. His light steps take him to your room, knocking it lightly. When he didn't hear you, he slowly opened the door and peeked inside only to find you gone.

 

"___?" he called, trying to find you.

After searching around the house, he noticed a small note sticked to his photo. 

'Thunder, I'm going to stay at my house for this few days since there are things i need to talk about with Zico Oppa. I don't think you've met him but just to be brief, he's like Yoochun oppa's dongsaeng. :)'

He cursed under his breath before he tried to regain his composure. He needs to find a way to get closer to you, hoping that you'll have a change of heart. Taking out his phone he called someone.

"yes Thunder?" she lazily answered.

"I need your help, noona." he went straight to the point, telling her his story.

The moment he finished explaining, she let out a long sigh.

"You shouldn't do that. Don't take what doesn't belong to you." 

"I love her. And i want her. I know i can make her happier." Thunder stubbornly said.

"If you can make her happier, she won't be with Lee Joon right now. "

It was like a knife stabbed his heart. She's right. You're happy with Lee Joon but his mind can't accept it.

"Fine. If you didn't want to help me, I'll find someone else." Thunder said.

"Doongi-ah, please think about it carefully before you broke people's heart. Before you break her heart." 

"Dara noona, i know what i'm doing." Thunder replied before he hangs up.

His fingers typed a long message to someone he knew would be helpful. The thing is, he couldn't bring himself to click the 'send' Button. He knew he'll cause a ruckus the moment his fingers pressed the send button.

His greed takes him over. He pressed the button and few minutes later, he received a reply.

'Thunder?

It's been a long time. How's Lee Joon? I miss him. :)

I heard he has a girlfriend now... :\ 

But i guess she's not as worthy as me isn't she ;P

Well, if you said so, i'll be back soon. :)

see you soon, kiddo. We'll talk soon :D'

 

Thunder smiles in satisfaction though his heart tells him something's not right.

***

"What's wrong?" Zico asked when you suddenly dropped the spoon you're cleaning.

"nothing, i just had a bad feeling all of a sudden. no biggie." you grinned, feeling a lot better with him around.

Zico is like Yoochun, and having him taking care of you feels like having Yoochun in your house.

"Are we going to visit oppa again?" You asked him.

Zico pats the sit next to him, motioning you to sit. when you're seated, he showed his laptop to you.

"Why don't we visit this place?" he asked.

"Where?" you looked at him.

"You have to meet your niece." Zico grins while you smiled wider and nodded.

'Don't worry hyung, i'll take care of your two treasures.' zico thought as you hopped off the chair and darted to your room to change.

***

2012/02/17 Friday

By Seoulchae